Maggot Dome (Non Pokemon RP) Sign Ups - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maggot Dome (Non Pokemon RP) Sign Ups

Blog Entries

Default Re: Maggot Dome (Non Pokemon RP) Sign Ups

Name: Alexandria (Alex) Garnson
    Appearance : She has jagged uneven cut raven black hair. It contain a dark purple bow tightly tied to her longest strand of hair. Her eyes are bloodshot and have very dark rings underneath, indicating lack of sleep. They are a clear light blue. Her skin is very pale and has various cuts on it. She wears a big plain black T-shirt which is worn out and Brown army pants. On her feet she wears black combat boots with her laces untied and jagged. She is very strong and knows how to keep up a fight. She has a ear piercing scream that will stun one at first. She appears as she is, insane.

Personality: She is insane and sadistic. She enjoys the pain of others and herself. She will randomly start hurting someone just for the pleasure of it, especially nice and gentle people, whom she sees as an easy target. It seems impossible to get through to her, but it is not...There is a small chance one like her will get her, and rid her of her crazy ways. Even though she is crazy, she is smart, and knows how to take down each person. She studies them from far away, watching to see what their weakness is.

Talent: She is fast, powerful and deadly. She knows what will kill her opponent.

Fighting Style: Depends. Either she will strike with a poison or her knives.

Origin: She was taken away from her abusive family to a foster home, but once she showed signed of insanity and how dangerous she was, she was taken to an insane asylum for 14 years. She and her inmates palnned an escape. But during the escape she was captured not by the asylum, but by the Maggot Dome. She has been at maggot Dome for 3 years, winning each fight in her way. Just striving to survive.
    Fighting Name: The Swift Insane

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Eh, the grammar is a little sketchy but I'll let it slide.

Accepted.

Blog Entries

@Spirit of Vengeance
    Sorry! I'm doing this from my 3DS @_@

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Actually, I think I'd rather wait till you can get on a laptop ^^;

There is a few details that I would like worked out before you join.

And I would prefer experienced RP players in this, I see you only have six posts.

But I'll still reserve you xD

Blog Entries

And don't worry about the little posts, I was a RPer in my old froum :) And I'm currently on my laptop so shoot :S

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name:Barry Winston

Appearance: Barry wears a skull for a mask, it is near impossible to see his gory, scarred up face, Barry also wears filthy, torn up, and faded red, white, and blue jump suit, Winston dons a pitch black trench coat and hiking boots (brown).

Personality: Barry's mind is unstable, he constantly hallucinates, and he also tends to ramble on and on about god knows what, he acts quite unholy and sinister at times, he tends to act like a game show host, a very, very twisted game show host.

Talent: Due to a huge amount of accidents that happened throughout his life, Barry only feels half the pain of a regular, this come's from a complicated surgery that messed up his nerve's and his brain.

Fighting Style: Barry uses both an unpredictable fighting style and a series of knifes and other 'special little toys' that he whipped up in his free time.

Origin: Barry Winston never had a childhood, he was put to work at a young age, he was forced to grow up too quickly, he never had any time to play with the other kids.

Later in his life, Barry became a stunt man, and for the first time in his life, he was having fun. The problem was that he kept getting put into the hospital for multiple injuries, but sooner or later, he'd be back with a more dangerous and life threatening stunts. Until one day, one of his stunts went wrong, very wrong.
    The doctors assumed that he was brain dead, he rate's to survival were slim to nothing, until a government professor named Dr.Underyard, offered to preform a surgery that was supposed to bring him back from the 'dead', the didn't know that he was actually in an extremely deep coma.

After the surgery, Barry came to, a majority of his skin was removed due to the side effects of the operation, and now, they wanted something else, his body, the surgery had a catch, his life in return for his life. Barry refused, he saw it as unfair, and not only that, it eventually donged on him that he had a broken mind AND nervous system. It turned out that he WANTED to die, he wanted revenge on Dr.Underyard for ruining his chances at death.

He eventually burned the facility to the ground, but was later captured.

Now Barry finds himself tossed into the Maggot Dome, he wants out, and he knows there's only one way to do that, he has to survive.

Fighting Name: Bonedust
    'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12