Maggot Dome (Non Pokemon RP) Sign Ups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maggot Dome (Non Pokemon RP) Sign Ups

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Default Maggot Dome (Non Pokemon RP) Sign Ups

The cheers of the crowd roar throughout the filled hallways of damned souls. The prisoners are all adorned with sad expressions and resigned looks however the response to their arrival is lively and enthusiastic. The exquisite smell of fresh blood and carnage fill the air and spectators fill the stands to the brim, all whooping and cheering for their prized killer. Welcome to the slaughterhouse. Welcome to the Maggot Dome.

It is here where homicidal maniacs to anarchists to captured soldiers gather as brothers and sisters in arms and fate. When the government doesn't care for you or want you, this is where they send you. Prison's are expensive and thus in order to get rid of undesirables, they decided to make a profit doing it by restarting the Roman Legacy of bloodshed under the new name 'Maggot Dome'.

Nobles and Kings alike fly in from all across the world to watch these men experience slow, terrifying, and often grotesque deaths at each others hands. From genetically made Wildebeasts to ancient Dragons, these men fight horrors produced by science and for what? For the cheers, the glory, and most importantly for freedom.

For the champion will be pardoned for his crimes and released back into the world that previously damned him with all the riches and luxury imaginable. So thus from the fields of hundreds there will only be one survivor. For there can only be one winner.

MAGGOT DOME

KING MAGGOT

RULES

RESERVED PLAYERS

ACCEPTED PLAYERS

This RP is in the future.

Guns, magic, and pretty much anything you imagine is allowed as long as it isn't overpowered.

I look forward to a great RP!
    Last edited by Karma Kidd; 20th February 2012 at 06:25 PM.

Default Re: Maggot Dome (Non Pokemon RP) Sign Ups

Reserve me a spot. I really need to do a nice little killing RP.
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

@kenshin akagi: Reserved!
    Last edited by Karma Kidd; 12th February 2012 at 03:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Name: Miri Diamone

Appearance: Miri has pale skin and red hair that falls to her shoulders. She loves wearing accessories that will help her look pretty and make her yellow eyes stand out. She also enjoys wearing semi-formal clothing with blouses, skirts, and vests with low heel shoes. She is slender and fit, though on the outside she looks pretty weak. Manicures on her fingernails change their color everyday. Another noticable trait is that she always carries a guitar - that was what she looked like BEFORE she was captured. Nowadays, she only keeps a pair of earrings.

Picture:

Personality: Miri is an angel at first sight with her large, soft eyes and kind expression. She loves to make herself look pretty and will sometimes spend hours applying makeup or choosing clothes - which was what she used to do before she was captured in the dome. However, she still finds a way to fix her uniform so that she doesn't look like everybody else (I don't know what the uniform looks like so I can't say for now...). She smiles a lot, so on first sight people never guess her job. However, she is selfish and snobby and likes to boss around. She isn't stupid, and doesn't nose into other people's business for no reason, but she likes listening to gossip and private conversations. Her excuse is that she's got just too good of a hearing that she can hear everything that's within her hearing range. She values money as the number one important thing in this world, but not so much that she'd abandon people for money. She cares about everyone who's interacted with her, and will carefully choose her friend or foe depending on the situation.

Talent: She is a skilled musician, and has an extremely acute sense of hearing. She can tell apart every single voice of every single person in a large busy, noisy, city crowd. To what distance she can listen to, she doesn't even know herself, but she can hear whispers far away.

Fighting Style: She is a master in using short swords. Her guitar hides a sword inside which only she can take out. If the situation presents itself, she can also turn to using kitchen knives and daggers just fine. She usually avoids fighting head-to-head mostly by avoiding any enemies beforehand by hearing them approach from a reasonable distance which gives her enough time to escape.

Origin: Miri had been the daughter of a wealthy merchant, and was raised like a princess. However, she felt like she was suffocating with all the 'graceful, elegant, gorgeous' lifestyle her parents had been teaching her. At the age of 13, she escaped home with her favorite guitar and a few clothing. She also took along her a short sword for her own protection. She started performing on streets to earn money to survive. When she was 15, Miri had modified her guitar so she can hide her weapons and money in it. In addition, the guitar also serves as a good shield.

She was brought into the dome when she was 16. She had killed two guys who tried to steal her guitar for money and they had threatened her with a gun. Her crime was homicide, but in reality it was self-defense. After learning that she must participate in the fight, she's trying to find a way to get out of dome. Also, being good at eavesdropping, she's gathering a lot of information from other people in the dome.

Fighting Name: Diamond Dust
    Last edited by Yato; 12th February 2012 at 07:42 PM.

Yun
    Blog Entries

PLEASE reserve me a spot in this RP!

Tetsudai,Kirito~kun... Yuuki Asuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Yuuki Asuna On Twitter Add Yuuki Asuna on Facebook
    Visit Yuuki Asuna's Youtube Channel

Name: Rosemary "Rissy" Blake

Appearance :
    I stink at explaining so here's a picture to be clear =3
    anime-30.jpg
    If and explanation IS really needed,please just tell me...thanks~

Personality: Rissy is quiet and kind-hearted.She is also optimistic and isn't even violent.She can't even touch a knife.She might not look that much but she's actually tough,she's not just showing it.

((le can I finish the rest some other time and reserve me a spot temporarily? :3))
    Talent:
    Fighting Style: (Does he prefer to slowly kill the enemy with poisons or is he a boxer that just punches out everyone?)

Origin: (How did they get captured? Why are they here? Where are they from? Stuff like that)

Fighting Name: (Is he Mario the Magnificent? Luke the Liar? Raphael the Rat?)

|YT(1)|DA|SPPf|YT(2)|
    ~>Banner and Avatar made by Me<~

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

@Destiny Queen : I would love to have your character in my RP, just can you tweak some details? Realize that since your character is a prisoner, she won't have access to "Elegant" clothes and unless she is on the battlefield, she will probably be in a customary prisoner uniform. She also won't be allowed access to her guitar/shield except on the battlefield.

Also the prisoners are never allowed outside the Dome once captured so it would be impossible for her to get inside the prison by getting in fight with the prisoners.

Tweak those few things and I'll accept your character.

Also, you might want to glance at the rules ;P

@Oerba Yun Jay: Reserved!

@Prez: I need a whole lot more than that. Show it to me when your finished. But I'll reserve you for now :P
    Last edited by Karma Kidd; 12th February 2012 at 03:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@King Maggot Oops, my bad XDD I'll fix it up for ya.

EDIT: Hey, I fixed my RP. Tell me if I need anymore additional tweaks XDD
    Last edited by Yato; 12th February 2012 at 07:43 PM.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

@Destiny Queen: Accepted, once you read the rules. Just read over them kay? ;D

I'll soon submit my own sign up.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Reserve me a spot? Vaughn Harlowe will be making an appearance.

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

@Sovereign :Reserved!

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

@Destiny Queen : Accepted!

@Sovereign, @Prez, @Oerba Yun Jay, @kenshin akagi :How is that going ^^; ?

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Vaughn Harlowe

Appearance: Vaughn is tall, strong, and very intimidating. The man's skin is covered in numerous, dark grey scars, his flesh a mottled grey and covered in hard, smooth muscle. He stands over six feet tall, with heavy broad shoulders and piercing, pale-gold colored eyes. His head is shaved bald, numerous snaking tattoos circling his eyes like a deep eyeliner (on close examination the tattoos are revealed to be tightly scrawled letters of an unreadable language), as well as covering his naked scalp. The man's lips are scarred and torn, and his eyes seem to shimmer softly as if shining in candlelight.

Vaughn tends to dress in simple leather armor, seemingly burned and torn in numerous places. Dark runes, just as those tattooed upon his body, can be found inked into his armor, sprawling in lines across his chest, around his shoulders and waist, and running down the side of his leggings. Heavy buckled boots rise to his knees, and a thick belt tightly grips to his waist. Upon the belt, numerous pouches filled with... Something foul-smelling, as well as vials of blood, and a massive pistol holster. Clinging to the belt, most notably, is an old, massive tome bound in leather just as its owner and covered with the same runes that tattoo his skin and cover his armor.

The most notable feature of the famous raider, however, isn't the strange tattoos, haunting eyes, or intimidating stature. Vaughn's left arm is... Twisted, dark and burned, and very inhuman. The massive, claw-like fingers are more than double in size of a normal hand, the demonic flesh looking constantly soaked in blood and painful bone spikes.

Personality: Vaughn Harlowe is calm, tranquil, but every essence of the man is utterly ringing with an unspoken power and presence, almost as if the melody of cathedral bells rang out in his voice and in his eyes. Vaughn is quick to make judgment, though he is rarely wrong, having traveled the world, killing both the best and worst that life has to offer. Vaughn was once a murderous, famous raider, though his bloodthirsty hunger has dulled. He loves the art of the kill, and rarely shows mercy, though he never views another being as inferior. Vaughn is sometimes prone to extreme fits of demonic murder, his voice filling with a dull, unholy light, due to his having fused his soul with that of an ancient demon.

Talent: Vaughn knows how to kill. He's not new to it, and has lived all his life being bathed in sweat, blood, and dirt. He can ignore and push through nearly any pain, unless however something strikes at the demon bound within. Long ago, Vaughn found an ancient tome of horrible and forbidden magics, conjuring a demon and binding it to his heart to prevent his death at the hand of major wounds inflicted by a mutinous bandit. This has given him power of hellish magics, great endurance, and the ability to speak in the demonic tongue.

Fighting Style: Vaughn primarily uses his favored weapon, a .500 magnum, in his right hand. The pistol is far too large for most people to use effectively, but Vaughn's demonic endurance and grandiose stature limit his disability when using the gun. Vaughn also has the ability to conjure demonic beings and use hellish magic when reading from his tome, when using his desecrated left arm, or when speaking in the demonic tongue. Vaughn carries around a few makeshift knives that have served him well during his years as a raider, though there is little remarkable about these pieces of sharpened and serrated metal bound with leather hilts.

Origin: Vaughn Harlowe once led a notorious, highly-feared group of raiders. The Gallows were responsible for the deaths of thousands, pillaging villages, trafficking illegal goods, and in the later years, strange occult dealings such as demonic drugs, hellish patrons, and even a few summonings into the physical world. Vaughn, founder of the Gallows, had once been the most feared person of the criminal underworld, and could bring his home country to ruin if he so willed.

During an attack on a village in the desert, Vaughn had found a small church in which a small girl was hiding after the mutilation of her parents. Vaughn followed the girl into the church, finding her clutching to a holy book of her religion. Tears staining the leather-bound book, Vaughn knelt to her side. He would never kill a child, but his second-in-command wouldn't be as merciful. Lotharne, his close friend and fellow Gallow, had found the time to bring his leader down. The corpse of a young girl, and a dying Vaughn Harlowe gripping at an ancient tome would be the only things to perish in the fires which would soon consume the small church.

Ash and flame nearly consuming him, Vaughn reached out into the blackness of his deeds and the power of the ancient tome. He summoned a demon, managing to overpower the being with his will. He bound the demon to his heart, healing the man but only enough to escape the inferno. When Vaughn awake, he was captive in the Maggot Dome. He has been there for years, now, and is a sort of gladiatorial hero widely renown and feared. He is utterly calm, loves the game, and has no intentions of leaving. He is, however, far from evil.

No matter how much his demon would like to disagree.

Fighting Name: The Gallow, The Blooded Saint, Hunger.

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Amazing sign up.

Accepted!

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Here is my own Sign Up:

Name: Mikael Resnov

Appearance : He has fairly short cropped hair which is a sandy brown which covers his forehead. Before he was imprisoned he dressed in gentlemen clothes and a bowlers hat but ever since he got imprisoned he didn't have access to such luxuries and now wears inmate clothing and a bandana that covers his head like a hat. His eyes are a piercing blue which seem to roar like the waves in the ocean and the way he stands radiates control, this is a man who is used to being control of the situation no matter what it may be. Adorned with rock hard muscles that cover his body and an sinister intelligent look, he commands with little to no resistance. He is a young Russian man that stands at six foot and two inches, and their really isn't anything else remarkable about him other than his multiple tattoos that cover his arms and chest.

Personality: He is cold, controlling, and intelligent. He has studied literature, physiology, biology, science, math, and practically a scholar in history and psychology. He knows what he wants and he always has a plan to achieve it. With an agenda to kill and a license to do it in the coliseum, he kills without feeling or remorse. He is a big factor of the Russian revolution and will do anything or kill and manipulate anyone to get his freedom. However, this is just his real personality. To people, he is kind, funny, flirtatious, and witty. However, this is just a cleverly designed mask due to many years of psychological training. He also frequently quotes religious sources, thus earning his fighting name.

Talent: Highly skilled pugilist and also an amazing marksman. He is skilled with almost any gun and that says nothing about his amazing ability to kill with his bare hands.

Fighting Style: He uses a mix of all the major fighting styles in the world including MMA and Wing Chun to form one deadly style that he uses to an extent. He is one for breaking necks, snapping spines, and busting kneecaps. And if his brutal martial arts fail, he resorts to his gun, preferring a shotgun or explosive launcher.

Origin: His father was a Russian priest and thus forced him to learn the monk styles of fighting and the Holy Scripture. His mother was a soldier and was the main reason he learned how to shoot. He did not know until his parents were assassinated by the Russian Spetnaz that his parents were secretly revolutionaries, assisting a growing revolution. He was about 16 when they were killed and since then been following his parents footsteps and aiding the revolution in any way he could, eventually becoming one of the top leaders. After aiding an anarchist revolution in Poland, he was caught in an ambush when trying to come back to Mother Russia. Ever since then he became somewhat of a gang leader in the Dome, planning his freedom.

Fighting Name: The Sinister Minister

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast