Start Ups Machotia Academy - Page 9

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Machotia Academy

Default Re: Machotia Academy

"Dragon Pulse!"

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Dragon Pulse hit Swanna as it was healing. The Flying-type tumbled down, only regaining its balance at the last moment.

"Swanna, strengthen your Aqua Ring, then use Brave Bird!" Alice called. The water around Swanna increased in flow and the Swan Pokémon flew up into the air. Fire engulfed it and it plunged downwards, the fire turning into a blue aura, coated by the Aqua Ring.

Anubis stayed still, with his arm's crossed, then jumped at the right moment. ((Detect again.))

OOC: Sorry guys, Things are strained to say the least here. (Shane, Curt may be leaving)

Eric Yelled "Surf!" but his lapras Was confused. It sent a wave crashing onto itself, and almost simultaneously, Future sight took it's toll. Lapras was weakened and there was nothing that he could do. He hoped for the best as lapras tried to get back up.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sayuri started getting worried that the Lapras would lose. It was obviously at the end of its rope. Before she knew what she was doing, she had jumped up, ran to the front of the stands, and raised her voice. "Akiramenai, Lapras! Don't ever give up!" She shouted, not caring at that moment how much attention she drew to herself.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Finally the battle had moved forward, but not for the best. Lapras looked in bad shape.

OCC: Of course you get all the girls again ;) (i hope it's quick. it'll get better whenits done with)
    Just because you're alive doesn't mean your living. Just because your lasting, doesn't mean your winning. Just because you're... ok, you get my point. You need to fight for it. Nothing is ever free or easy, but if you want it, it's not yours till you've fought for it.

Blog Entries

Lapras looked to be hurt, but, as it emerged from the wave, it's eyes were plain. The water had snapped it out of confusion.

"Duscnoir, use ThunderPunch!" the other trainer commanded. The Ghost-type rushed forward, it's fist covered in lightning.

In the meantime Alice watched as Swanna's Brave Bird crashed into the ground. Her Pokémon looked exhausted, and there was nothing she could do.

"Swanna, use Hurricane!" Alice called. Swanna flapped it's wings and a great gush of wind issued forth.

Blog Entries

Kitty watched the Lapras anxiously. It was already in bad shape, and Thunderpunch would have quite an effect on the poor thing.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

The Dusnoir closed in, and in an act of desperation, Eric did the last thing he could. "Lapras! Use Roar!". Roar worked to scare way wild pokemon, hopefully it would have some effect now. The Lapras pulled up to its full height and let loose a loud and frightening roar.

Blog Entries

The Duscnoir backed down from the challenge, its lighting fading in its fist. The trainer looked startled and didn't give a command

This was his Chance! "Lapras! End this with an Ice Beam!" Lapras reared back and a laser of frozen fury burst from its mouth, freezing the opposing Duscnoir solid. Eric let a sigh of relief. He took a glance back toward the audience. then back to his opponent. It was done.

Desh watch the battle take an unexpected turn as the Lapras came out on top. The Dusnoir couldn't fight since it was frozen. one more battle and he'd be up. Until then, he would let his Growlithe Sleep on.
    Just because you're alive doesn't mean your living. Just because your lasting, doesn't mean your winning. Just because you're... ok, you get my point. You need to fight for it. Nothing is ever free or easy, but if you want it, it's not yours till you've fought for it.

Blog Entries

OOC: In future try not to god-mod, no matter how badly the battle's going. However, as you battled fairly, with bias against you if anything, I'll let you off.

Alice saw Eric winning against his opponent. She felt a rush of joy at his success.

OCC: ok

Eric Let a sigh of relief. He returned his Trusty Lapras to Its pokeball and made his way off the field

Blog Entries

Kitty, laughed in excitement, happy that the handsome boy and his Lapras had won.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast