Start Ups Machotia Academy - Page 7

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Machotia Academy

Blog Entries

Default Re: Machotia Academy

"Oh!" Kitty whirled-around, distracted. The next battle was getting-going. A Dusknoir versus a Lapras. It was an interesting matchup, and so-far, the Pokemon seemed to be evenly matched. This looked to be an interesting battle.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sayuri's attention was grabbed when she caught a glimpse of a Lapras that was battling a Dusknoir. While she mainly preferred feline Pokemon, she loved Lapras. She got up and went over to watch the battle, still crocheting.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Duscnoir, use Focus Blast!" The two attacks collided middair. "Dusnoir, Future Sight!" The Dusnoir lit up, then dimmed. Nothing happened.

Desh Watched the battle grow more intense. He had missed the first match, so this was his first glimpse at how strong the other classmates could be. It worried him that he had no idea what pokemon he would be up against. He looked around into the crowd. Growlithe was still ignoring the match and had decided to take a nap.

Eric Wasnt fooled by The psychic attack. he would have to try to end things fast. He Yelled "lapras, Dragon Dance!" and as his pokemon was doing an elaborate motion with his fins, someone caught his eye in the stands. A girl with almost Copper hair. turned his head slightly to get a better veiw.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sayuri found herself unable to split her attention any more, and simply put her crocheting stuff away, annoyed that she couldn't do even that. As she turned her full focus on the battle, or to be more specific, the Lapras and its Trainer, she absently fixed her raven hair and cat ears, ignoring the fact that she had no idea why she did so.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Kitty noticed one of the boys battling -the pale-haired one with the Lapras-turn his head in her direction. In her humble opinion, he had very nice eyes. Intrigued, she went-down to the lowest level of bleachers, Tanwen in her arms.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Eric was Further Distracted by the girl who had caught his eye, she moved closer to his battle, and he saw in her arms a differently colored Vulpix. She seemed to be looking at him. He was caught up in her stare.

Blog Entries

"Dusnoir, use Confuse Ray!" the trainer called. The Ghost-type issued forth a small ball of light that circled in the air. Lapras' eyes followed it and the attack plunged down into Lapras' pupils. The Dragon Dance became erratic and confused, but it worked. Lapras was both faster and stronger now. How it would use that was yet to be decided.

Alice watched in fascination, and walked over to a boy, a Growlithe sleeping next to him.

"Hi, I'm Alice," she said to the Trainer. "What's your name?"

Blog Entries

Kitty noticed the boy's Lapras become Confused and watched it worriedly. She hoped it wouldn't hurt itself.

Desh knew what was happening. The guy was looking at girls during the match! "Hey! Pay attention, before you lose the match!"

OCC: Ian, nows not the time to be picking up chicks ;)

Blog Entries

The boy shouted at the battler on the field; he seemed not to have seen Alice. She felt sorry for the Lapras, who must be experiencing some strange feelings. She put on a smile.

"Hi, my name's Alice," she said. Hopefully he would notice her this time.

Desh noticed a girl come up to him. he turned away from the battle to look at her. "Hi, i'm Desh". He took a quick glance back at the battle, then to the crowed looking for his growlithe. he was still asleep and his gaze returned to Alice.

Blog Entries

Kitty frowned when she heard the shout. That didn't seem like a very nice thing to say to somebody.

Blog Entries

Alice remembered the battle with the Lucario and Ursaring. "Have you battled yet?" She asked Desh. She'd be impressed if he had won.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast