Start Ups Machotia Academy - Page 24

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Machotia Academy

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Machotia Academy

"The first thing that you need to know about it coming to attention. At the starts of every Corps session we do this while on parade. You start at ease, with your legs spaced out and your hands behind your back. You move from there to the intermediate process, called the ready, simply by moving your arms down and pumping your chest out slightly," Green Berret said, demonstrating. "Then you come to attention. What you do here, is stamp your left foot so that it is adjacent to your right, and move your arms down to your side. So, the full action is like this." Once again he demonstrated. "One last thing, the commands for each are 'Machotia Academy CCF, Stand Ready!' and just after the drill Sergeant says 'Ready' you come to the ready. Then, when he says 'Machotia Academy, Parade!' you come to Attention. Now, let's try this."

The older cadet shouted out the commands and the boys came messily to attention. He shook his head, clearly exasperated at them.

"Terribly, you're not going to go out on Parade like that, try again."

OOC: For the sake of this, we're all in Section 5

Eric did his best as over and over he come to attention and back at ease. he was done with this before it started. he thought about making some trouble, but had second thoughts as he saw the big, higher ranking men around him. He clenched his fists and kept on Doing as he was ordered.

Gray followed as ordered.

Blog Entries

The older boy drilled the new cadets continuously. Eventually when he was satisfied, to an extent, he began the next order.

"Next, I'm going to teach you how to turn. The first action is sliding; you have to rotate on your toes to the way that you're facing. For instance, if you're going right, you swivel round, and your left foot will end up behind your right. To get it in position you stamp it next to your left. At the same time you should be thinking of the rhythm One--Two-Three-One. You turn on the one, bring your foot up on the Two and Three, and stamp on the second One. Now you try."

"Machotia, right turn!"

Desh was bored. his feet didn't seem to go where he wanted them to. This is stupid he thought. he kept doing as he was told, but couldn't wait until this was over. A bath and some sleep would put an end to this VERY long day.
    Just because you're alive doesn't mean your living. Just because your lasting, doesn't mean your winning. Just because you're... ok, you get my point. You need to fight for it. Nothing is ever free or easy, but if you want it, it's not yours till you've fought for it.

Eric yawned loudly and obnoxiously hoping to get some laughs out of the freshman who were concentrating so hard

Nathan continued to follow the orders. He is a very good listener, and can be very determined.

(by the way, happy one-day-late valentines day!!! :D ))))
    Just because you're alive doesn't mean your living. Just because your lasting, doesn't mean your winning. Just because you're... ok, you get my point. You need to fight for it. Nothing is ever free or easy, but if you want it, it's not yours till you've fought for it.

(and to you too haha. today is my valentines day :) gonna go see a movie with a lovely lady :) )

((Good for you, blehg))

Blog Entries

Green Berret looked at them exasperated.

"You'll do, for now,' he said to them. "I've got to show you all how to mold your berrets, come with me.'

Eric, sharing the Green Berret's frustration followed

Blog Entries

They came to a place with two small boxes, filled with water. Green Berret looked at them.

"Moulding your berret is simple. You just have to get the basics right. First, never get the leather rim of your berret in the water. If this happens then the rim will shrink severely. Secondly make sure that the insignia stays over your left eye by a length of two fingers. Then, put the berret in the hot water, then the cold, then hot then cold. Put it over your head and push the extra fabric down over your right ear," he said. He pointed at Eric. "You, come here." He grabbed the boy and led him towards the water bath. Green Berret took his berret off, dipping it in the hot water, then the cold and repeated the process. He then put the berret back on Eric's head, shaping the hat to that the blue-black material stretched over his ear.

"Now you all try." Michael walked towards the station, berret in hand. This was going to be difficult.

desh immedietly screwed up and dropped his berret in the water. oh no.... trouble

Eric, a little shook up, stepped back. noticing that Desh had dropped his, eric smiled waiting to see exactly how uptight these people were.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast