Default Re: Machotia Academy

ooc: Yepp :)

"Alright, we'll get something going then!" eric laughed and leaned back

Kay.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As they were about to leave the Housemaster stopped them.

"Sorry, I forgot to say, today's your first day of training for CCF. You'd better head over to Armoury, I'll get a second year to show you," he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Armoury was a large building, made of flint and sandstone, situated just of the main street. As Michael walked inside he saw wood-panneled walls, with the names of award-winning cadets on them, swords and spears from previous foreign wars. There was a large wooden desk at which a man was sat. Behind him were a group of cardboard boxes.

"Ah, Infernape Red and Empoleon Blue. You have the luxury of the first pick of the kit. In here you should find a green combat shirt, navy blue berret and khaki trousers and jackets. If they don't fit take them back to me and I'll change them. Take some boots your size as you go out," he said, quite kindly for an army man. He lugged the cardboard boxes onto the table, one of which Michael took.

Eric was impressed by the big building. he followed micheal and took a box. He just stared at it for a bit, unsure what to do.

Gray supplied.

Blog Entries

Michael left the building, grabbing a pair of size 11 boots as he left the building. He walked down the street, box in hand, with several other Empoleon Blue students. They finally got back to house and Michael went into the dorm and started to change.

Gray headed to his room with his 'stuf'

Eric Dragged his feet on the way back to his dorm to change. This cadet stuff wasnt his style, But he would bear with it.

Blog Entries

Michael finished putting on his Corps kit and looked in the mirror. He looked like a bit of an idiot, but hopefully it would change. He tied up his boots and put the berret on, seeing on it the badge of a pair of crossed rifles sown onto it with the word 'Machotia' under it. He saw Eric stumbling around in his and laughed.

"We look ridiculous don't we," he said.

Desh came out of his own dorm wearing the 'uniform'. "this is ridiculouse" he said to no one in particular. The clothes fit, they just felt strange, uncomfortable, and restricting compared to his usual clothes. "is therer any point to this?" again, talking to noone in particular.
    Just because you're alive doesn't mean your living. Just because your lasting, doesn't mean your winning. Just because you're... ok, you get my point. You need to fight for it. Nothing is ever free or easy, but if you want it, it's not yours till you've fought for it.

Eric Nodded to Micheal. and looked at desh and shrugged. He looked up and gave a huge sigh.

Gray was ready. He comes out of his dorm.

Blog Entries

"I guess there is, for camouflage and stuff," Michael replied, leaving the dorm. He walked out of Empoleon Blue and back towards Armoury. When the boys got there they found a group of older boys standing about. They wore different combat jackets to them, and different berrets, green with a hunting horn on them.

"So you're 5 Section?" One of them asked. Michael nodded. "Come with me." Eight boys followed the older student out through a cloister onto a large field.

"Today we're going to do drill, which is simply marching. It sounds simple but it isn't. First I want you to arrange yourself in a block three lines deep, three people across, with a space in the middle, so that you are effectively a square. Space yourself out by sticking your right fist out to the people next to and in front of you. If they are within arm's reach then step back or to the left, depending on whether they are in front of or behind you respectively," he said.

Nathan digests the info(Yum!). He nods.

Desh mentally grumbled. marching. how could he, some barley able to walk in a straight line, march with seven other people???? this is going to be fantastic he thought note to self, don't trip
    Just because you're alive doesn't mean your living. Just because your lasting, doesn't mean your winning. Just because you're... ok, you get my point. You need to fight for it. Nothing is ever free or easy, but if you want it, it's not yours till you've fought for it.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast