Start Ups Machotia Academy - Page 16
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Machotia Academy

Default Re: Machotia Academy

((Merry Christmas everyone!))

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((Did I miss the part where 'ref'ing also meant acting as the opponent? I'm quite honestly confused.))
    My new anime fic!
    "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divided States of America. And to the PACs, for which it stands, one Nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some.”

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Yes, you do what I do for most of the battles, I.e. Decide whether the moves hit etc and act as the opponent. £erry Christmas too Kyouhei

((And to all a good night!))

Blog Entries

Ned spared only a scoff of disdain before sending out an Emboar. The Emboar let out a long and loud roar, trying to intimidate the opposing Blaziken.
    My new anime fic!
    "I pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the Divided States of America. And to the PACs, for which it stands, one Nation, at odds, divisible, with Liberty and Justice for some.”

Desh made it up into the stands and looked out onto the field to see who was battling next. He recognized a kid he saw earlier, micheal maybe, and his blaziken. but he didn't know the opponent or his pokemon. It seemed the world of pokemon was expanding, because as soon as he thought he knew all the pokemon there were, he sees a new one.
    Just because you're alive doesn't mean your living. Just because your lasting, doesn't mean your winning. Just because you're... ok, you get my point. You need to fight for it. Nothing is ever free or easy, but if you want it, it's not yours till you've fought for it.

((Lol glad things are moving :) and mr desh stopped during diamond ;) ))
    Eric thought to himself that the two fire-fighting starters. he looked at kitty and smiled warmly

Blog Entries

Michael looked at his opponent. Fitting, really, that his opponent was using such a bulky Pokémon.

"Okay, Blaziken, let's see how strong this thing is, start off with Sky Uppercut!" he ordered. Blaziken's fist glowed white and the Pokémon ran towards Emboar. Michael wondered whether the attack would hit.

Blog Entries

"Defense Curl!" Ned ordered without a second thought. Emboar curled up, letting the Sky Uppercut make contact, though it held its ground, only sliding back a bit.
    My new anime fic!

Blog Entries

Michael watched as the Pokémon Curled up in a ball and let Sky Uppercut hit. There was something suspicious about this, but he couldn't quite grasp at it.

"Blaziken, Emboar might well be preparing for a Rollout attack, use Thunder Punch, but keep on your guard just in case anything unexpected happens," he told his Pokémon.

Blog Entries

Ned simply waited until the Thunderpunch made contact, then smirked in satisfaction when Emboar held its ground. "Hammer Arm!" Upon command, Emboar jumped up, then swung its glowing arm at the Blaziken.
    My new anime fic!

Blog Entries

Kitty smiled back, gently squeezing his hand. "Two Fire starters," She noted quietly, "It's bound to be close."

((Can I just say, I got Black 2, White 2, and Conquest yesterday, and I think I'm in love?))
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

Michael watched as Blaziken was thrown back by Hammer Arm. He was still up on quantity of attacks, but that Hammer Arm had done some serious damage.

"Okay, Blaziken use Brave Bird!" Michael commanded. Blaziken was covered in blazing flame and shot towards Emboar, the flame turning to a cover of deep blue energy.

Eric liked the intensity of this battle. He was excited for his next battle, hoping for a chance to redeem himself infront of kitty.

((Im working on black 2 and its amazing :) ))

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast