Start Ups Machotia Academy - Page 13
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Machotia Academy

Default Re: Machotia Academy

"Just for your info, I didn't sneak up on you, this was my seat, and you guys stole it."

OCC: sorry, tough weekend :P

Desh was woken up by his growlithe, he had fallen asleep. he looked around and saw that no one was battling. he looked at the board to see who was supposed to be up next. It was him! He was late. He hopped up and ran out onto the field with His growlithe beside him.
    Just because you're alive doesn't mean your living. Just because your lasting, doesn't mean your winning. Just because you're... ok, you get my point. You need to fight for it. Nothing is ever free or easy, but if you want it, it's not yours till you've fought for it.

Eric Laughed. "Pop a squat Grey! Plenty of room!" and he noticed the other contestant in the battle running onto the feild. it was Desh. He finally could see how this trainer would do. He looked at kitty and then at their hands. Things were pretty good today.

Blog Entries

Kitty still looked nervous, but she seemed to be getting used to Gray's presence. However, she did scoot a little closer to Eric.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

"I wanted to sleep here."

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The announcer boomed out the next matchup: Ladies and Gentlemen, what an exciting afternoon we have. Today we have Desh Hunter facing off against Benjamin Fordingbridge! The crowd cheered and the two trainers entered the battlefield. Ben Fordingbridge moved first.

"Go, Reniculus!" he shouted, unleashing his Pokémon. It was a large globular Pokémon, and, Michael knew, a Psychic-type.

--

Alice watched the battle commence. She knew that Desh would use Growlithe against this Psychic-type. She desperately hoped that he would win.

Desh knelt by his growlithe and whispered something in it's ear. He stood back up and looked at his opponents pokemon. "ok, Let's start this with an Ember" Growlithe spewed a shower of hot ember at the Reniculus.
    Just because you're alive doesn't mean your living. Just because your lasting, doesn't mean your winning. Just because you're... ok, you get my point. You need to fight for it. Nothing is ever free or easy, but if you want it, it's not yours till you've fought for it.

Blog Entries

"Reniculus, use Psychic!" the opposing trainer commanded. As the hot flames approached the Pokémon, Reniculus glowed blue-purple, and the flames stopped. They started spiraling into a small whirlwind of flame, that smacked into Growlithe. The attack didn't do much and the Pokémon looked mostly unharmed.

"Come on Desh!" Alice shouted from the stands. It looked like Desh's opponent had a lot of tricks up their sleeve, and he was going to have a tough battle.

"Reniculus, follow up with Focus Blast!" Fordingbridge commanded. Reniculus formed a ball of energy in between its hands and shot it towards Growlithe.

Growlithe tried to dodge the attack but still took damage. Desh tried to come up with a plan. "Growlithe, use Crunch!" Crunch is a dark attack, this should be effective. Growlithe prepared itself then leaped at the reniculus. Desh thought he heard someone call from the crowd, but didn't look away from the battle.
    Last edited by ThunderFox; 11th December 2012 at 12:16 PM.

Eric Saw that the battle had started. "Sleep through this? no way!" he looked and noticed that desh seemed to know what he was doing, even if his growlithe had taken damage.

"Umm, yeah I'm going to sleep through this, Anubis."

Blog Entries

The Focus Blast smacked into Growlithe. Alice watched Desh calling out to his Pokémon, and felt anxious. The Growlithe lept in the air, its teeth glowing. It was going to use Crunch. The attack was Dark-type and occasionally caused flinching, if Alice remembered correctly. The Pokémon landed on Reniculus' membrane, digging its teeth in. Reniculus howled in pain.

"Don't worry, Reniculus, use Trick Room!" Ben called. As Growlithe jumped off the Psychic type the whole battlefield started to glow. A cube surrounded the battlefield, and faded away. With Trick Room in effect slower Pokémon moved faster than speedier ones. Alice wondered how Desh would react to it.

Blog Entries

Kitty ignored Gray, watching the battle intently. It was really cool to see all the boys in action.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Desh Knew that since trick room alters speed, Growlithe would have lower chances of catching the opposing pokemon. So pinpoint attacks won't work. "Growlithe! Use Earthquake!" Growlithe Jumped high and landed with extreme force, causing the ground to shake violently.

Blog Entries

Growlithe shook the ground with immense force, sending seismic waves rippling across the battlefield. The attack was awesomely powerful, but Reniculus felt none of it. The Psychic Pokemon levitated, and the waves passed under it.

"Reniculus, use Shadow Ball!" The trainer commanded. Reniculus sent a blob of dark matter firing straight towards Growlithe, but the attack missed, slamming into the crowd barrier. Alice felt the diminished force of the attack and was thrown to the ground. As she fell she realised that this was Desh's opportunity, now was the time for him to strike.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast