Luxury Cruise Sign Up

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luxury Cruise Sign Up

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Luxury Cruise Sign Up

Hi and thank you everyone for looking at this sign up.
    This is my first RPG and I’ve always wanted to do it. This RPG is called Luxury Cruise.

Rules:

Follow the RPG rules all of them – PG 15
    No godmodding
    No killing characters
    You can only have one character
    One liners are accepted but let’s not overdo it
    No bunnying your opponents when your battling
    Any intimate scenes keep light and carry it on in PM’s or something.
    No Black & White Pokemon till it comes out in the UK
    Please put Milotic is awesome in your sign up to show you understand and read everything.

You are sitting at home watching TV when you notice a advertisement. It shows a luxury cruise ship. It is advertising to attract ONLY teenagers between 16 and 19. However, there are posters around the cities of all regions to advertise it as well. The ship will leave off Nero Island, a tourist attraction.

The cruise ship contains 3 floors. The bottom floor is bedrooms where teenagers sleep and is divided into two. A long hallway in the middle separates the boy’s bedrooms on the left and the girl’s bedrooms on the right. This makes it easy for boys and girls to interact as they practically live opposite each other. There is an advisor for both genders.

On the second floor there are two entrances.
    On one end of the floor the stairs leads to the school and recreation area. School is only from Monday to Thursday and is only from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Further on the few classes there is a games room, cinema, library, disco e.t.c
    On the other stairs of the second floor is a grand dining hall. It changes theme for the day. At breakfast time it is plain and simple with white dressing. It serves normal breakfast food. For lunch the setting is turned into a bright green and caters for anything. At dinner the dressing is a mystifying deep blue and the chandeliers are turned on dimly. They serve nice, hearty but satisfying food. If you come any other time beside these three then the tables are just a majestic red and they have a refreshment menu all day.

The top floor is the Sky Deck.
    It has a Jacuzzi, swimming pool, theme parties, bar, deck chairs, and a small glass arena where Pokemon can fight. There is also a little desk where a Nurse Joy is. She looks Pokemon in the small hospital behind the desk. There is also a small day care where Pokemon can be left to be looked after by Nurse Joy.

Teenagers will be able to do anything they want as long as it is ok. The RPG will be a Cruise ship around the regions. You will be on the ship sometimes and off it and staying in cities and islands. There will be plots such meeting the criminals of regions and other things.

There are many staff on the ship.
    They include:

Mr Lindor – The Ship’s captain

Mrs Malteaser – The Ship’s manager

Mr Flake – The boys’ advisor and teacher

Mrs Ripple – The girls’ advisor and teacher

Mrs Snickers – Helps in activities and runs things like cinema, disco, bar, arena, cafeteria

Nurse Joy – The nurse and head of day care

Here is the sign up:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Pokemon:

This is mine:

BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST RP I AM GOING TO ONLY GIVE A FEW PLACES AND TO PEOPLE WHO WILL BE GREAT TO RP WITH. I WILL MAKE THE FINAL DESICIONS 3RD OF OCTOBER. IF YOU WANT TO BE CO-GM THEN PLEASE ASK!

Flame Haze - Ace Sun - CO-GM
    WhiteBlack - Cole Jacobson
    Pikachu200 - Ally
    Byzantine - Aadil Aalem
    Eevee Freak - Moonlight
    Sunglasses - Eliot Nadel
    Smaug85 - Sam Grone
    Hide in Plain Sight - Jonathan James (JJ) Walker
    Crackaactyl! - Dexter Chance
    Esrver - Meido Yukimura
    Derier44 - Devon Allen
    That Guy - Antonio Davidson
    Octavia - Luna Hunter
    Hyper Weavile - Andrew "Drew" Darkey
    Dark Magician Girl - Lellia Andromeda-Yellna Sylan "LeeLee"

IMPORTANT: CO-GM TAKEN AND ALSO A REMINDER A VERY LITTLE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WILL BE ACCEPTED THEREFORE I DON'T WANT ANYBODY TO BE ANNOYED. I CAN TELL YOU THAT IT'S GOING TO BE LESS THEN HALF THE SIGNED UP BUT I'M NOT TELLING YOU THE EXACT NUMBER AS IT MIGHT CHANGE BUT FOR NOW I DO HAVE A SPECIFIC NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Milo†icgirl McQüeen; 3rd October 2010 at 06:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Luxury Cruise Sign Up

Finally an interesting RP! I tried to type one up a few times, but my laptop would overheat every time. Also, the cruise WON'T be stopping in Isshu? Does that mean we can't use 5th gen Pokemon?

Name: Cole Jacobson
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance: (Not transparent because the fact that Milotic is awesome didn't let me)
    Cole is somewhat skinny and tall. He has spiky dark brown hair that sticks out from under a gray hat. He has brown eyes and fair skin. Cole normally wears a crimson t-shirt with gray pants. He has a strange glowing red bracelet around his right wrist, and some say it has mystical properties, though Cole dismisses this as a rumor and impossible. He has dark red running shoes that he always wears. In cold weather he pulls on a gray hoodie and pulls his hat over his face. Cole has a Rubix cube hanging from his pocket that he constantly fidgets with.
    Personality: Cole is somewhat arrogant, sometimes stating things that aren't true just to get attention. He is very stubborn, never defecting from his ideas until he is absolutely, positively sure that it won't work, and even then not sometimes. He is a bit of a loner at times, and has a burning temper. Some joke that anyone who makes Cole mad will be burnt to a crisp by his anger. All in all, he is friendly, if a bit antisocial (Yeah, that's contradictory).
    Pokemon:

Absol (Loner)
    Absol (Blade)
    Absol (Alpha)
    (All three are part of what he calls the "Wolf Pack". They are very strong and agile, and just as stubborn and arrogant as their master.)
    Last edited by -Gray-; 19th October 2010 at 04:02 PM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Accepted an yes No Isshu stopping or pokemon until it comes out here in the UK
    (Plus I'll need a little while to play it)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

You'll reserve me a spot, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Of course xD
    Reserved

Blog Entries

Name: Ally
    Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/165/7/6/Pokemon_Trainer_HG_SS_by_spirit_of_america.jpg (except with brown hair) also has a bright blue necklace. And some black sunglasses, and brown eyes. Also has a snoopy rain coat with a hoody. Wears a blue bikini, and thinks she's sexy when wearing it. Height 7'34''

Personality: She's charming and likes to make friends with others. She also likes to take care of her pokemon. She battles really well too, with many offensive and defensive attacks. Also tends to flirt a little with cute guys. When she loses a battle she cries with excitement and hugs her winning pokemon. If she loses a battle she gets a little sad but still hugs her pokemon.

Pokemon: Lucario, Raichu, Electivire, Dragonite, Feraligatr, Arcanine

Milotic is AWESOME
    Last edited by pikachu200; 27th September 2010 at 05:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Um sorry Pikachu.
    Could you end up describing your character aswell in apperance
    And I need a little more in personality.

Name: Aadil Aalem

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Aadil, being from the desert, is fairly tan. He can seem quite slender at times-due to his extended hikes in the desert and mountains however, this is deceitful, he is quite strong. He has a head of black hair that is normally quite well-kept, however, he does tend to slip up now again. He has brown eyes-which are normally buried in some form of book-or hidden behind a pair of expensive sunglasses. He has a few scars running about various parts of his body-mostly due to slip-ups doing hikes. When on the cruise, Aadil normally wears a suit of some sort-very well made along with some oxford shoes. When hiking-a light brown shirt, dark brown shorts and sports shoes are his normal wear.

Personality: Silent, withdrawn, Aadil isn’t much of a people person. He is at home when he’s moving-he’s very physically active. He doesn’t really talk much-but he is very affectionate to his pokemon. He’s a pretty-closed off person otherwise-and it would require a determined effort on one’s part to reach him. He likes being alone-thinking, planning his next hike. And he tends to resent it when someone tries to butt in. Insofar as he is concerned, he doesn't want to know people and people shouldn't want to know him. He's on the cruise for one reason-to see and explore.

Pokemon: Colossus (Rydon), Saladin (Aggron), Aa’il (Tyranitar)

Milotic is awesome.
    Last edited by Byzantine; 28th September 2010 at 04:59 PM.
    "A really great people, proud and high-spirited, would face all the disasters of war rather than purchase that base prosperity which is bought at the price of national honor."
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Accepted

Have a Happy New Year!! Athena Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey seems fun here... Although you won't let me but... Here goes nothing! =^_^=

Name: Moonlight

Sexuality: Straight (but seems lesbian a student said that to my face>_<)

Appearance: Moonlight has short spikey white hair, bright blue eyes, and a tomboy look about her. She wears a promise ring. A white tank top, black baggy pants, and fingerless gloves. Moonlight is shorter than most 16 year olds standing at a height of 5'5. She is a little muscular from kickboxing with her dad. A light tan is on her skin. When she is swimming she wears a one peice black and white swim suit. When she is in school she wears jeans, a black blouse, and sandles. Sometimes she wears a headband to keep her hair out of her eyes.(Mostly for reading and surfing the net.)

Personality: Random and sassy. Moonlight doesn't care what people think about her. When she sees some one in trouble she always helps them out. First off she is shy and won't speak to others. Then when she gets to know you better she opens up. Mostly she's playing video games, reading, eating, or surfing the net.

Pokemon: Dewgong(Bubbles), Maganium(Buttercup), and Flareon(Blossom).

Other: Milotic is awsome!
    Last edited by Athena Blade; 27th September 2010 at 05:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Could you just make your appearance a little more detailed. Like size, height and maybe other clothes.

EDIT: Eevee after changing it now accepted
    Last edited by Milo†icgirl McQüeen; 27th September 2010 at 06:04 PM.

Blog Entries

Do I need more appearance?

Blog Entries

Yes just explain even though you have a pic.
    Um height and weight and maybe like if your bathing or gone out of the boat.

Blog Entries

Well okay thats added

Blog Entries

Accepted

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast