Luxury Cruise - PG15

Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Luxury Cruise - PG15

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Luxury Cruise - PG15

This is the start up for Luxury Cruise.No godmodding
    Before we start here are the rules which hopefully you don’t need to look at as you would know;

And this is the sign ups if you need to see anybody’s character.
    Luxury Cruise Sign Up
    And this is for the discussion thread:
    Luxury Cruise Discussion

Stacy
    Stacy walked up the stairs that joined the boat to the dock.
    “Wow, this is the Luxury Cruise. Guess it lives up to its hype. Wonder what type of boys there are?” She walked up whilst her parents held her suitcases. She got to the juice bar on the sky deck where there was a Jacuzzi, swimming pool, bar, deck chairs, little activities taking place and a great glass arena at the far end. She was about to get a drink when,
    “Ugh, let me go mum. I’m not a kid!” Stacy yelled as her mum was trying to give her a kiss.
    “Just leave my suitcases here in the lobby and go!” ordered Stacy looking for cute boys. Her mum and dad just sulked at their snobbish daughter and left after putting her suitcases in the third floor. She then bumped into a tall black man wearing a white suit.

Mr Malteaser
    “Be careful child, Hello and welcome to SS Azure. I am Mr Malteaser, the manager of the...”

Stacy
    Before he could continue Stacy had ran off.
    “Wow what a bore. That guy seriously needs a woman.” joked Stacylooking at the bar.
    “Hmm I might need a little fun on the first night!” said Stacy walking towards the bar to get an alcoholic drink.
    Last edited by Milo†icgirl McQüeen; 3rd October 2010 at 05:57 PM.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Luxury Cruise - PG15

JJ walked up onto the boat with a smile on his face. The sun was shining and he was excited to meet some new people on his vacation. "Wonder what kind of people are going to be here..." He thought out loud as he tipped his sunglasses down off of his eyes for a moment to take a long look at the cruise ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

**Luna**

Carrying her luggage, Luna walked onto the boat. She was amazed at the size of the ship. She was sure it had everything she could imagine and more. Hopefully, she would have a good time. Maybe find a boy or two. She laughed to herself at this thought. She had no idea where her room was, so she began searching for someone who could tell her where it was located.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"All right Ace be careful and don't get in trouble," Ace's mom said while giving Ace a speech in the car, Ace was staring at the ship with boredom due to his mom not stopping. "And good luck."

"Thanks mom, can I go now?" Ace asked while looking back at his mom as he grabbed his backpack. "Let's go Aipom," he looked towards the back seat as his Aipom jumped on top of his head. "Bye mom,"

"Good luck, oh don't forget this," Ace groaned, good thing his mom couldn't see since he was facing towards the ship.

"A pokegear," he looked at the device before closing the door and waving goodbye to his mother. "Finally." he sighed in relief.

"Aipa aipa," Aipom chuckled.

"Shut up," he looked up at the monkey Pokemon and walked into the ship. "Wow," he gasped when she saw everything the ship had inside and at all the people that were there. "Well, at least it lives up to our expectations," he nodded his head.

"Aipa" Aipom jumped off and started running.

"Crap, comeback here," Ace started following the Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Dexter walked in with a look of distaste on his face, Man, there are a lot of statistics in here, he thought. He decided to shuffle his cards to distract himself, as he and his Scizor stayed in the corner.

Much love to Zurr

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''I wish I could see the ship.'' Meido muttered. ''Then I wouldn't need help to get on board. I just hope someone notices I'm standing here... It would be bad if the ship were to depart without me. Damn blindness.'' She said, hoping that she would attract someone's attention. Her Gastly, Dufnie, looked at her, feeling bad for his Trainer, wishing that he was able to touch and guide her.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

LeeLee looked up at the ship, awed by it's sheer size. Letting out a bright smile, she noticed the anchor chain and leaped towards it, holding on with one hand. Grinning toothily, she revealed a sharp set of teeth; complete with pointed canines. Humming to herself, LeeLee climbed up the chain, her dark orange eyes sparkling with adventure. As soon as she reached the top, she leaped onto the deck and looked around, appraising her surroundings. Noticing the bar, she grinned even wider and walked up to it, sitting down in one of those spinny chairs. Laughing, she started spinning around and around and around and around!

Then, she stopped, staring straight at the bartender. Her eyes were on the border of red, and her strawberry-blonde bangs hung over her face, shadowing out her features. Setting them into a deep scowl, LeeLee glared at him, a nightmare in miniature.

"I want a Pina Colada, now." LeeLee growled out, her canines clearly showing. Her eyes suddenly flashing sunny yellow, she smiled cheerfully at the bartender. "Thank you~" Resuming her spinning, she waited for her drink, ignoring what people around her thought.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Blog Entries

Stacy noticed a girl who got a Pina Colada. She put her sunglasses on and strutted to the bar.
    "One Martini umm Miss Snickers!" said Stacy softly, her voice sounding as though it was threatining. She looked at her name tag. Miss Snickers came back with a small glass with a traingular top. It had clear liquid in it with an olive at the bottom. Stacy took the glass and sat on the chair next to the girl. She layed back, crossed her legs and took a sip. She was facing towards the girl and just layed their looking at her through her sunglasses.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Come back here Aipa," Ace called out to his Aipom who was still running around the deck. 'Got you," He grinned and caught the monkey Pokemon standing right in front of the bar. "Sorry about that," he apologized to the girls sitting on the bar.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

**Luna**

Luna was still lost. Sure, this ship was big, but she didn't expect it to be THIS big. She walked into a bar, where two girls were sitting and having a drink. Maybe they could help her. She dropped her stuff next to her and sat on a stool farthest from everyone else.

"Um...miss?" Luna questioned, "Some Bacardi please." She paitently waited to see if the bartender had heard her or not. If she hadn't, she could always ask again or not get a drink at all.

Spotting the little Aipom, LeeLee let out a squeal and rushed closer to him, staring down at the little Pokemon. Poking one of his ears, LeeLee giggled and then turned up towards the the owner.

"He's so cute!" LeeLee exclaimed, her bright blue eyes glimmering cheerfully. "Oh, what's his name? I'm LeeLee by the way. Well... my REAL name's Lellia, but that sounds gross." LeeLee stuck her tongue out to emphasize her point. Picking up her Pina Colada, LeeLee sipped on it, waiting for a response.

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

JJ was grinning when he realized that the boat had a full service bar. He got there just in time to see an Aipom get caught by his trainer and he heard the boy apologize quickly. JJ Walked up to the bartender and ordered himself a beer, sliding up to the bar smoothly while he did so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Stacy watched the commotion take place through her sunglasses. She had no emotion on her face. She just sat there, layed back sipping her martini.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I haven't given him a nickname, but I call him Aipa sometimes," Ace answered while turning to look at the girl who was drinking a Pina Colada.

Blog Entries

The quiet character in the corner with the Scizor went up to the Bar and ordered Vodka, he wasn't someone who went for the week stuff, and stayed there and quietly drank his beverage.

Much love to Zurr

Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast