Start Ups Lunea's Veil (Mature Content: [Violence]) - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lunea's Veil (Mature Content: [Violence])

Blog Entries

Visit Okami's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Lunea's Veil (Mature Content: [Violence])

All I wanted was a Pokemon center. Kana thought moving to evade an incoming electric attack. It came close to her and sparked by her clothes
    Arceus... I have to do something...
    She felt fire attack's and figured they were screwed Steel can't take fire attacks from the air like that By why did the Pokemon even want to attack them? Kana had read that wild Pokemon got jealous but this was beyond jealous... this was just cruel. Kana sighed trying to think of some way to defeat of at least get the Pokemon to back off. "Kiba come out" she opened Kiba's Poke ball and waited a few second's for her to get her balance. Kana ended up holding her. "I want you to... use blizzard." Kiba did and Kana hoped that the Pokemon would fall back a little... they didn't really. What's wrong with me? I'm from Voilet City... Fighting flying Pokemon and with flying Pokemon should be easy But there were almost no attack's Kiba could do in the air so it seemed pointless...

Kana called Kiba back "Ok Steel we're just going fight them head on." She told him to use drill peck which caused a flamethrower to be fired but lucky Steel dodged it... for the most part. "Now use Sky Attack" Kana regretted that. She forgot it took a while to charge up for a Sky Attack. So this time the Charizard's flamethrower hit. "Ow" Kana said her clothes starting to get burned. Steel was almost ready to attack.
    Last edited by Okami; 30th May 2013 at 09:03 AM.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

I caught a Shiny! It was a Drowzee

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Capital city library (archives)

The battle seemed to go on for hours but finally all was quiet for the moment. There were lots of cuts, scratches and bruises but amazingly, Duncan and the others had managed to survive without any life threatening injuries. The library building on the other hand, had taken significant damage. Books are scattered all over, large wooden shelves lay toppled on the floor, the lights are all out, (either due to fighting or being switched off) and the front doors are totally mangled.

On the bright side, with all of the lights out and everyone keeping quiet, the deranged pokemon had stopped swarming their location for the time being.

Blog Entries

*The pebbles close to the water were struck and scattered everywhere as the Rapidash raced off with it's trainer and friend rode on it's back. Rin's mind raced with ideas, but really could find no solution until she found out the cause of it all. The Gengar, Shadow, carefully turned around in the saddle, and as if reading it's mind, Rin called out a firm command as Shadow unleashed a powerful Confuse Ray at the crazed Seviper that were chasing the trio*

"Use Confuse Ray on them!"

*And it worked. For the most part. Some of them seemed to attack anything that moved, while the others seemed to ignore their confused companions and kept up the chase. Rin leaned slight to the right this time, as it signaled Amelia to turn hard up ahead where the trio then narrowly missed a huge boulder. This move was on purpose. Because just as one of the Seviper lunged at them, it hit face-first into the boulder seconds after the Rapidash's sharp turn. Shadow, despite facing the other way, had used one claw to grip the saddle, and the other to grip it's trainer, for balance. As her Gengar started shouting, her Rapidash started to snort a little as if in irritation. Rin sighed and shouted*

"This isn't the time to argue!"

*As Rin put her foot down so to speak, the two went quiet and concentrated on keeping them all alive. Amelia jumped over several trees that had been knocked over, jumping over the stream that they followed as well. And each time they did so to avoid conflict with the wild pokemon chasing after them*

"I wonder...if this chaos only affects certain pokemon..?"

*Rin thought out-loud. Amelia and Shadow seemed to make a few noises of their own, as if wondering the same as well. Shadow turning just enough to speak to it's trainer quickly. Rin nodded then spoke again*

"It's possible.. Good thinking Shadow!"

*The Gengar grumbled a little bit at the thought of what they were about to do. While the Rapidash wondered if this would prove anything at all. As Rin's body moved slightly again, Amelia turned at her command and jumped onto a high-rising cliff, racing hard up the steep cliff until they reached the top. There was a platue at the very top of the cliff. There, the trio quickly got some rest, catching their breaths. Rin, knowing better, resisted getting some firewood for a campfire. Instead silently instructing her precious pokemon to be still and silent. Shadow closing it's eyes and rested staying perfectly still, and Amelia did the same. Rin calmed her breathing as the trio synced up their breathing patterns to avoid alerting any of the nearby wildlife there was more then one. The dark skies above held no light of any stars or moon. Rin thought it to be odd. The only source of light was from Amelia, even as faint as it's flames were now. But Shadow was in front of Rin, blocking her from Amelia's faint fiery light just in case the crazies saw her and came for blood. Rin decided this would be a test. To see if the crazed pokemon would attack other pokemon, or only when there was a trainer with them. The trio rested, but was fully alert at the same time. This would be an important test indeed*

Blog Entries

Daybreak City Airspace

The Charizard attacked and Kana pulled at Steel to get him to go up. She saw that he was glowing and she it dawned on her sky attack was an attack in which you rammed into the other Pokemon which was fine but right now while she was riding Steel not so much. "Oh well... if I going to get injured it may as well be by my own Pokemon" Kana muttered to herself.

"Ok now Steel" An electric attack was fired from Emolga but Steel had already attacked the Charizard. They would have to take care of Emolga later. But just as the Charizard was going down it used iron tail which Steel couldn't dodge. They spiraled and landed on the ground, hard. " Oh Steel are you ok" Kana asked hearing him shriek. The Charizard hit him right in the face. He fainted, Kana was glad she had revives. She put Steel back in his Pokeball and started walking and looking over she could see a huge red Pokemon body... She walked faster. But then her stomach growled she sighed knowing right now there was no time to eat.

I'm sure Kiba and Steel are hungry too. Kana's stomach growled again even though all she had was canned food. She had Pokemon food too... no water. But she could just have Kiba make some or something. First I have to find shelter

Kana heard Pokemon cries almost normal in pitch and then really eerie. She wondered if she yelled someone... a person would come out of if she would just end up fighting off more Pokemon. "I'm not going back up there into the sky ether..." Kana thought she heard talking and fire attack's but she could have just been imagining it. "Well we better go see" she said letting Kiba out and running towards the fighting.

Current games I'm playing: Fire Emblem Awaking (sort of) , Etrian odyssey IV Pokemon Black (sort of), Okami, LoZ Twilight Princess and a Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Challenge

My friend code in Pokemon black is 0003 2772 1159. I'll beat you (hopefully). Apparently I'm an Eevee Pokebreeder...

Blog Entries

*A Zangoose snarled in the distance, disturbing Rin and her pokemon's resting spot. Shadow hurled the crazed pokemon far into the water, as it's trainer hopped onto Amelia's saddle. Rin shouted for her Gengar as Shadow turned on it's heel and hopped onto the saddle as well*

"Amelia use Agility! And quick!"

*The Rapdiash neighed and reared up as the shrubs behind them rustled and Starlys came flying at them. Rin swore under her breath and ordered Amelia to move*

"GO!"

*Rin shouted, then Amelia used it's Agility and hightailed it. Rushing back towards the city, but this time using none of the usual paths. Maybe there would be a stable location within the city walls for some better resting spots? But as the trio came up close to the city entrance several Zangoose appeared and blocked their path. Rin leaned down slightly as it gave Amelia the cue. For no sooner then it's trainer leaned, she jumped off the saddle as did Shadow. And Amelia turned around fast, then using it's hind hooves to hit one of the bloodthirsty pokemon in the head. Shadow then used Confuse Ray on them as Amelia turned back around and charged them. It's flames becoming bigger, making itself appear bigger then it really was. Rin called out a command to her Rapidash as it charged the Zangoose ranks*

"Amelia! Use Flare Blitz now!

*Amelia kept charging the evil pokemon as a burst of intense flames seeped from it's hooves until it surrounded it's entire body. The way Rin had it hone the move was simple. As the Rapidash concentrated on the flames moving into a rotation, it would build up a fast moving momentum while charging the enemy. Closer and closer Amelia got to them. Closer. Just a little more. The Flair Blitz was moving at a rapid enough speed as Amelia came to a bone crunching halt, releasing the fiery attack at close range to the wild pokemon. And while the attack hit hard against them, Shadow stepped in using Psychic while Amelia recovered a little to give a better after shock when the Flair Blitz was finished. Just as Rin thought they may be able to get going again, something hit her in the left side. The pain following the impact felt like blades. Shadow dived at Rin and snatched her up, taking her to Amelia as the Rapidash waited until both were in the saddle before using it's ability Run Away to make a fast escape. Rin's side was now bleeding, she didn't have a chance to look behind and see what had hit her. Shadow seemed angry with it's trainer, but it really wasn't, the Gengar was just worried as was the Rapidash, Amelia*

"....Need to get...to somewhere safe..."

*Was all Rin could manage before she felt lightheaded and dizzy. Amelia pulled into the city and quickly turned into the nearest empty building. Shadow, being a ghost type, went through the walls, and carefully guided the others inside. The small building seemed safe enough. For the moment anyways. Carefully pulling barriers and blockades around them, Shadow looked at Amelia as they both nodded at each other as if in a silent agreement. Rin's vision faded in and out as she struggled to get to her feet after falling off the saddle. Amelia nudged it's trainer worriedly as Rin shook her head and quietly spoke. She took out an escape rope while doing so*

"Sear it shut... Just do it..."

*Wadding the escape rope into mouth as full and tightly as she could. Amelia reluctantly did as it was told. Rin lifted up her jacket, then shirt. A deep wound was there. The Rapidash used it's flames to briefly sear at the wound until it closed. Rin's agonized yelling was muffled into the escape rope that she'd stuffed into her mouth. After the searing was finished, Rin dropped to her knees and was shaking badly. This wasn't the first time she had a wound seared. Taking the escape rope out slowly, she panted shakily and was covered in sweat from the sheer pain. Amelia nudged it's trainer as if to apologize for the pain, but Rin shook her head slowly as if to say, don't worry. Shadow had it's trainer lay down, while Amelia stayed close to her. Then Shadow moved away, disappearing through several of the small buildings walls, cautiously looking every which way for those crazy pokemon. As it got towards the outside, Shadow noticed a vague shape of a human. Shadow stayed within the wall of the outside of the building just enough so it might not be seen, and watched the vague shape. If this was a human, Shadow would see if he or she were being followed first. Shadow's only priority however was the safety of it's trainer first. So Shadow watched the vague shape for awhile longer, but also keeping alert to see if other wild pokemon were around. If so, Shadow would disappear behind the walls again and vanish out of sight. But for the moment...it did not see anything...except the vague shape*

Sounds of fighting could still be heard coming from outside. Duncan was safe for now but the question still remained, what was causing the pokemon to act so aggressively? As the other survivors whisper among themselves, Duncan looks around the library. He would have a hard time finding those books in this mess, it might be more productive to look for clues elsewhere but he might be spotted if he went out in the open...

Sewer

Aero did follow Agent K into the sewers. A trainer with much more experience might aid him. He stayed a couple feet back from Agent K just incase the wild Pokémon catch Aero's scent. He has a tendency to make Pokémon hate him.

He glanced at the angry Night who glared at him. He glared back and stuck out his tongue.

What kind of loser trainer has Pokémon that doesn't like him.

He stopped and looked down to see the Muk. Crap! It looks agitated. He stepped back and his feathers rose slightly upward, he felt nervous.

Blog Entries

Kana heard Kiba growling and she looked around to see if there were any Pokemon around. "If see anyone get close to us Blizzard..." Kana looked around trying to scan the area completely. Probably just some leaves....

There were some building's but they were all boarded up the heck every thing here can't be deserted can it? Kana kept walking until she just decided to call out "is anyone there?" She whistled in the way she had learned in Violet City. Then she stopped after the second time realizing in addition to people she had to be attracting wild Pokemon.

Oh arceus...

It was to late as three Houndoom just appeared and got ready to attack Kana and her glaceon. Kiba as instructed before used Blizzard on the Houndoom and as much as noneffective as it was they were in a daze. "Use aqua tail." The Houndoom got knocked back a bit and Kana pulled out her knife looking over towards one of the buildings.

I could break into one of the building but once I'm in the Pokemon would get in unless I barricade myself in.

She heard Pokemon cries... it was Kiba. "Use dig" sadly for Kana the Houndoom new dig as well. She clutched Steel's Poke ball and then remembered he was close to fainting. "Gah" Kana said rapidly jabbing at the door and the blockades around it. A few pieces of wood came off and Kiba came up from the ground. So did the Houndoom one of had fainted. Kiba was panting Kana was getting wood chips in her eyes "Is any one there?" And Kiba use dig again." Kiba complied and the Houndoom when underground aswell.

Blog Entries

*Shadow saw the vague outline of something turn into a human. Seeing the trainer being accompanied by a pokemon. The Gengar studied the trainer and their pokemon for a long moment before hearing the trainer's voice. Thus determining that the trainer was a girl. Shadow's weary eyes looked at the pokemon by her side then back at the trainer. As Shadow heard the girl making noise, it heard the two Houndoom race towards her. Shadow shook it's head in irritation as if it was thinking to itself, 'why would you attract attention like that..?' Shadow slowly faded away from the wall it was in, retreating silently back into the depths of the small building it had stashed it's wounded trainer in. Acting on it's training, Shadow knew to stay as silent as possible and was cautious. Not knowing what was going on outside with the other trainer and her pokemon, Shadow went wearily back to it's own trainer who was resting still. Rin was in no condition to be moved right now. The bleeding had stopped. But the wound itself was still very painful. She was too weak to be moved right that moment, but if there was no other way, her pokemon would try to find a solution. Shadow looked at Amelia, who looked back at it. The two nodded as if in silent agreement. Rin stirred a little before her dark green eyes snapped open and she winced as her sudden movement aggravated the seared-shut wound. Biting her lower lip to stop her from uttering an agonized cry. Gently Shadow placed a claw on her shoulder out of affection for it's trainer, before telling her what it had seen outside. But before Shadow could finish telling it's trainer what was going on outside, the trio heard a frantic scraping outside. Shadow looked at it's trainer before Rin nodded and scooted slowly to the furthermost part of the small room they were in. Then Amelia got in front of it's trainer, ready for a long fight. Shadow moved through several walls before coming to the door to the small building, then moving away from it and peeking outside by going through the outer wall. Looking all around, before determining that the girl it had seen earlier was trying to break past the blockades and barriers Shadow had put up. Getting irritated by this, Shadow knew that would put it's trainer at risk. So helping this trainer gain access into their hiding place would have to be an option. Shaking it's head, Shadow used Confuse Ray on the Houndoom that popped up from the ground. Noticing the other was fainted. Then vanishing back into the wall, Shadow snuck to the spot where the girl was trying to get in and went through the wall. First the Gengar grabbed the girl by the front shirt, using Psychic to push her lips together hoping she wouldn't scream while using it's other claw to pull her companion through the walls without breaking the barriers. It's Confuse Ray still in affect on the Houndoom. Then letting the two go quickly and backing off, holding a single claw to it's mouth as if to gesture to them that 'it was ok, just be quiet!' before Shadow turned and looked around and listened hard for the outside*

"Amelia.. Help me...get this bag off please.."

*Meanwhile back in a smaller, more barricaded room Rin was mouthing silently to Amelia as the Rapidash turned sensing it's trainer was asking for something. Amelia then carefully helped it's trainer remove the large, but heavily worn backpack. Then as painful as it was to even move, Rin opened it up as quietly as she could manage, and took out a cantine of fresh water. Taking only a sip of it, and offering some to Amelia. After the two had gotten a little bit to drink, Rin put it back into the backpack, as Amelia helped it's trainer to put it back on. Since it wasn't safe to be outside, the backpack had to stay on just in case they needed a quick escape again. Then squeezing her eyes shut as the pain in her side continued. It would be awhile until this healed. Rin now waited for Shadow to come back, Amelia taking it's position back up. They both noticed that the noise at the front end of the building had stopped abruptly. Rin hoped and prayed Shadow was ok*

It took Agent K a moment to notice the Muk nearby. It certainly seemed agitated but only because what must have been it's quiet domain was now being disturbed. It didn't seem that it wanted a fight at all. "Relax." He said. "It'll probably go back to sleep once we leave." He frowned, thinking for a moment. "Although...that does beg the question. Why are wild Pokemon on the surface so enraged when wild Pokemon underground acting normally?"

He wrestled silently with the question for a moment. At this time he couldn't identify any pattern. But he had gone as far to figure out that it had something to do with the environment these Pokemon were living in. He was certain that there was some external force influencing wild Pokemon that did not exist underground. Or at least in the sewers.

Agent K looked ahead of them. He pointed, turning his head to Aero. "There's light ahead. Could be a way out."

Without more info all Duncan can really do is guess as to what could be going on. The theories at the top of his list was either an invasion from alien pokemon or maybe someone had opened a portal for evil pokemon. Both of those options seemed equally unpleasant but that reminds Duncan about his Pokegear. He tries to get some readings with it but nothing seems to function properly. However that could only happen if there were something wrong with the global network, which could only mean one thing, sabotage! It might be time to take a visit to the nearest pokemon center, the culprit could still be in the area..

Blog Entries

*Without waiting for the girl and her companion to react to it, Shadow leaned it's ear against the wall, listening for any outside noises. By now the Confuse Ray would have worn out on the Houndoom. As it hears growling outside, Shadow looked at the girl and her companion irritably before moving past the two quietly and slipping outside by going through the walls. Shadow would distract them and lead them on a wild goose chase by going into several seemingly empty buildings. Eventually Shadow loses them in the sewers. Cautiously moving from building to building, not knowing which is which, Shadow stumbles through the walls of what seemed to be a library. As a trainer orders their pokemon to attack Gengar, it moves into the ground and comes up at another location within the room. Shadow waves it's arms frantically, calling out in a low voice trying to communicate with the other pokemon and their trainers. As the attacks slowly cease, Shadow sighed and rubbed it's eyes. If there were more people, then it might be better to take it's trainer and that other it found earlier and bring them here. And as Shadow tries to explain to the other pokemon, some of them relay the Gengar's message to their trainers in turn. Rin would be safe for now, unless that other trainer attracted more attention. Shadow feared this above all else. More danger to it's trainer. So the Gengar hurried with it's message, and gained more info on the situation at hand before nodding and continuing it's questions*

*Meanwhile back in the small building, Rin still waited for Shadow to come back. Her vision starting to fade in and out from both sheer exhaustion and pain. Her dark hair with red and white streaks sticking to one side of her thin cheek. The dark green in her eyes looking almost black in the dim lighting Amelia provided. The Rapidash dared not move until Shadow came back or it's trainer said otherwise. It's ears pointed at the door, listening hard for any sounds beyond the barrier that Shadow created before going*

"I hope...Shadow...is alright..."

*Rin whispered softly before passing out, sleep taking hold of her hard*

Blog Entries

"What the heck" Kana yelled looking around while Kiba made a sort of barking sound. "I guess we've safe then..." Kana touched the wall that Shadow had last when through slightly remembering him going through it. "Maybe it was a Gastly like in Sprout Tower" Kana sighed she didn't really like talking about her past but it seemed it followed her around every where. Even though she had tried to run away from it... many times. Kiba's tail wagged and she started scratching the wall.

"It's... ok girl" Kana said hearing the remaining Houndoom growling outside. If they get in I could just" she looked at her knife and sighed "I could just handle it."

That wasn't what Kiba meant though. She was more concerned about Shadow and that fact that not all the Pokemon had gone crazy. Kana wondered if it was alright to stay in the room as she had already started taking some of the barricade down. It would be more easy for the Pokemon to get in. "It might be smart for us to keep going" Kana said looking for more door's but she couldn't find any. I can't just... break the wall down. The Houndoom were pacing at the door. [I][They might just leave. I]

A Gengar floats into the library but since all of the lights are out, one of the trainers panic and scream, "They are coming through the walls!!" A barrage of pokemon attacks blanket the area where Shadow had appeared! The ghost had already went into another wall however and not been hit. Most of the trainers could only see something move and cannot tell what it was.

Duncan tries to calm the group down, "I dont think that is a crazed pokemon guys." Having been a resident of Lavender town himself and grown up around otherworldly creatures, Duncan can usually tell if a ghost pokemon is wild or has a trainer. The ghost had disappeared for the moment but Duncan asks everyone not to attack it if it came back, it could be friendly.

Blog Entries

*Back at the small building, Rin stared to cough in her fitful sleep. A low moan ushering from her as the pain in her side woke her up*

"Cough cough.. Nnngh.. Ouch.."

*Amelia's ears were half listening to it's trainer, and half listening as a rustling noise was heard right outside of the door that Shadow had barricaded them into. As it listened more carefully, there was the sound of another trainer. Turning to face Rin, Amelia neighed softly and it's trainer looked up through dark green eyes and stared at Amelia horrified. Another person..? Shadow brought in another person..? Rin's heart suddenly felt like a race car as it hammered in her chest rapidly. She started to panic within seconds. N-no no no no.. Not here.. Please Shadow, please prove me wrong here! Just come back through the barricade! Sensing it's trainers sudden panic, Amelia turned away from the blocked door and nudged Rin in the cheek gently to try and calm her down. Over the years she had slowly drifted farther and farther away from other human contact, and had slowly became afraid of them. Up until now, she was really only able to connect with her two companions, who had been with her since early childhood*

"Please.."

*Rin whispered softly, wanting nothing more then to have Shadow back so she could ride Amelia out of this cramp place. But for now, moving was not an option due to her severe injury. The strands of her long hair sticking to the back of her neck and the sides of her cheeks*

*Elsewhere back at the Archives...Shadow waited for the barrage of attacks to settle before listening to the walls to determine how many people were in there. As it heard a male voice speaking, Shadow blinked then carefully listened to what the man was saying. If I'm crazed, then why is there no foam at the mouth?? Shadow thought to itself irritably. Moving around in the walls and checking the Archives out, room to room, looking for anymore occupants. Then finally circling towards a rough area where Shadow had heard the man speaking. Wondering if this was a trainer that was calm, Shadow slowly came out of the walls, wearily. Ready to dive back in, just in case another crazy trainer tried to have their pokemon attack. Yeesh.. Maybe if I move slower... Yeah right! If I move too slow they might EAT me.. Joking with itself was Shadow's way of taking the edge off the situation. It's trainer, Rin often did it back when she was still in high school. Seeing the man finished with what he was saying, Shadow makes a low muttering noise at the man trying not to startle everyone else. Keeping it's back against the wall firmly just in case they tried to attack*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast