The Lost World (Always Open)

Thread: The Lost World (Always Open)

Blog Entries

Default The Lost World (Always Open)

The Gardevoir looked around her. She hated the task she had been given, but as it was decided she was to break the solution to the team of Zoroark they had assembled for this purpose alone, she took a deep breath and continued. "We are a lost world, a lost cause. We fight although we cannot win, we only delay our inevitable end. Fighting our creators for our continued existence. You know this, and you wonder why I am telling you? We need a new advantage, and this is your job." She produced some gems, and not any that the Zoroark recognised. "Spread the gems into the human world. Do not be seen by them as yourselves." One of the Zoroark felt he needed to know more. "Belle, where do we put the gems? none of us know anything about the human world." Belle raised her hand in response. "Where is not important. The gems will find our heroes themselves." She handed out Teleport gems to each Zoroark as well, one to get into the human world and one to get back. "Now go. And heroes will come to our aid."

So, after a long hiatus, I am back! And I decided to kick off by starting a new RP!

SO, this thing runs thusly - the world of the RP is ostensibly our world, you know, the real one we live in. The only difference is that the Pokémon series does not exist. Oh yeah, and there is an undiscovered island inhabited entirely with pokémon. Your characters, as humans find the gems mentioned in the prologue above. And it takes them to the Island, but of course that has the side-effect that your characters are turned into pokémon themselves (hence being called (kinda sorta PMD), and they find themselves thrust into a war that threatens to cause end the world as we know it.

So some more notes, I'm taking a couple of liberties with some canon aspects and I thought I would throw them out now, concerning Legendaries. All Legendary Pokémon are presumed to be unique now, as in there is only one of each, even on Pokémon where it is confirmed this is not the case such as with Shaymin. Furthermore there are two Legendaries that have changed a bit - Mewtwo is no longer an artificial creation (because there are no humans on the Island to create it) and Genesect does not exist (for spoilery reasons).

So, some rules;
    1. Regular stuff, do not godmod, bunny etc or I personally come over to your house and kick your arse. (Don't think too much about that last bit, I certainly didn't.)
    2. Sex scenes and stuff tend to put people off, so don't do them. You know, you can mention it happened, but we don't want to icky people.
    3. Try to keep a fairly decent post length. I'm not asking for huge walls of text, but don't repeatedly one line or tennis.
    4. There is no max on how many characters you can have, but please don't overextend yourself.
    5. I will make an OOC thread. Please use that rather than the RP thread.
    6. Have fun! Please do! This is a bannable offence if you don't!

A sign-up frame you ask? Sure, why not! Any other questions, please just ask.

Name:
    Pokémon: What pokémon will they be when they hit the Island? Don't worry if someone else uses the same pokémon - there can be more than one member of each species. Pokémon must be first-stage and not Legendary.
    Human Appearance:
    Pokémon Appearance: If they have distinguishing features from other members of their species.
    Skills: What can they do? Feel free to note on useless looking skills, it makes characters seem a bit more real!
    Personality: What makes them who they are?
    History: Anything notable about them. Maybe even a few things that aren't!
    Last edited by Plumbum; 4th December 2012 at 04:30 PM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Lost World (Sort-of PMD-ish)

Name: White Snow (real name unknown)
    Pokémon: Eevee
    Human Appearance: Blond hair and blue eyes. very edgy fashion style to say the least, and is taller than you think 5' 6" ish.
    Pokémon Appearance: Simply blue eyes and golden fur :D
    Skills: She can heal others willingly.
    Personality: She usually has tantrums for useless or crazy things, and is always wired into technology.
    History: Truth is this is supposed to be me without full details.

Blog Entries

Only question I've got is could you be a bit more specific with what you mean by "healing people willingly?" I mean, yes Eevee does learn Wish, but I'm not entirely sure that's what you're getting at. Other than that little clearing up, 'Snow' is accepted for ya.
    Last edited by Plumbum; 13th November 2012 at 02:22 AM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Name: Eileen Abadeer

Pokémon: Emolga

Human Appearance: Eileen is very light and short, at a miniscule 4ft 3, and weighs about 45 kg(99 pounds). As a human, Eileen had slightly tanned skin, Emerald green eyes and short, dark brown hair tied in a side ponytail. She wore glasses with red frames, and usually a black Nirvana shirt, a green hooded jacket, Dark jeans, and Black Converse Shoes.

Pokémon Appearance: Eileen still has her red glasses, and Emerald green eyes. She has a black tuft of hair on her head.

Skills: Eileen is very handy, quick, and can survive in the wild by herself. She also knows a lot on general knowledge that nobody cares about.

Personality: Eileen is very timid, and likes to eat. Eileen has a strong sense for justice, and doing what is right. Eileen can't stand whiny people, especially if they cry about the littlest things, and the word procrastination doesn't exist in her vocabulary. She is very absent-minded, and zones out into her own imagination. She may not have the most "swag" yet she is booksmart, and knows so much on things most people don't care about. She never hangs around with anyone, and has trouble adjusting to her newfound pokemon powers.

History: Nothing too noteworthy; Eileen was a nerdy, small town girl who worked at a coffee shop.

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

@Little Miss Eevee; Eileen is accepted.
    @Loyalty; I'm sure you had a signup here - I didn't get time to read it when I first spotted it, was there a problem?

Wanted to do something a bit different, but the research involved would've taken far too long. This will work just as well, I reckon.

Name
    Clint Cassiday

Pokemon
    Ralts

Skills
    Clint has no particular areas of great proficiency. He is a naturally talented singer, though he has not practiced this skill and thus it remains imperfect.

Human Appearance
    Clint's height is rather average, he is white-skinned and has dark brown hair kept in a high and tight cut: shaved on the sides and short on the top. When wearing his old and tattered camouflage-pattern hat with a 14 logo, Clint's hair appears to simply be shaven entirely. He always wears blue jeans with black boots and, with a variety of t-shirts underneath, a black hoodie with the Fallout universe's American flag printed on the back. Clint also often wears a pair of blue-tinted Costa Del Mar sunglasses.

Pokemon Appearance
    As a Ralts, Clint has a unique color pattern to average Pokemon of his species. In all areas where a Ralts is colored green, Clint bears a dark blue color. Additionally, the red horn on his head is a darker hue of red than normal.

Sprite edit may appear in the future.

Personality
    Clint makes a conscious effort to treat others with courtesy, and is willing to go out of his way to help others. In fact, he takes great pride and enjoyment in helping others, and often sets out to do so. Clint is typically in high spirits, and he is rarely ever made upset about anything given his tolerant attitude towards others. His most valued virtue is loyalty, and he remains strongly committed to anyone or anything which he pledges his loyalty to.

History
    Clint was raised in northwest Florida, taught at an early age that only hard, honest work work allow him to succeed. Thus, throughout school he focused heavily on his studies while his interaction with others remained minimal. However, he began school with a single friend and his social skills gradually improved over time. Mostly as a result of a lack of self-confidence, Clint feels as though he is indebted to his family for supporting him and that he is obligated to fulfill their wishes for him. This was his primary incentive for continuing his education beyond high school. Clint was preparing for the beginning of his college career when he came in contact with a mysterious stone which teleported him into an extremely unusual world of Pokemon.
    Last edited by Loyalty; 15th November 2012 at 11:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Okay, @Loyalty; You're accepted.

I'm in the middle right now of writing up an OP for the thread right now, but signups can and will remain open.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Brutus Grey
    Pokémon: Snubbull
    Human Appearance: 5'9" Caucasian with slightly tanned skin, black, straight hair and gray eyes. He has thick eyebrows and scars here and there on his face and arms through fights. He usually wears a purple button-up shirt with a black tie casually worn, with dark jeans and black shoes.
    Pokémon Appearance: Brutus' scars are still visible in his Pokemon form, just smaller because of his new size.
    Skills: Brutus can fight and defend himself alone. He can also make a good "watchdog." (Heheheh)
    Personality: Brutus is a solitary person, but usually comes to the rescue of those who are in danger, even if his own life is at stake. He hardly says much, and only if it's necessary. He works out from time to time to keep up his form, and usually has a lot on his mind.
    History: Brutus raised himself after his mother and father separated in his childhood years, while living in an orphanage. He works at a bookstore.

Blog Entries

Sorry guys, my Internet got knocked out over the last week (and I got bogged down in old collegework) - but I'm back now!

So last bit of so on so forth - Brutus is accepted. Here we go! For reals this time!
    Last edited by Plumbum; 24th November 2012 at 05:51 PM.

Might be fun I'll give it a try. (If I'm still able to.)

Name: Damion
    Pokémon: Shinx
    Human Appearance: Light brown messy hair, about five foot tall pale skin, blue eyes, a grey tee shirt, blue shorts and white trainers with a blue stripe down the side.
    Pokémon Appearance: has the same hairstyle.
    Skills: Damien is a very good climber and a natural cook.
    Personality: Damion can be rather rash at times, so he often does or say things without thinking. Nonetheless he is a perky optimistic and honest person/pokemon. Just don't make him angry.
    History: Damion had a relatively normal childhood. He lived with him Mother and and siblings (An older sister and two younger brothers(Twins)) his father mysteriously vanished shortly after his twin brothers were born, Damion has not fully gotten over this, but tries not to let it bother him too much.

Blog Entries

Sinups are gonna stay open, of course you can still join!

Yep, Damion is accepted. If you want to hop over to the RP thread, you can introduce him right away!