The Lost World *start up* - Page 12

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lost World *start up*

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Lost World *start up*

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Von Hertzon View Post
    Anthony saw Lan dashing out of the underbrush, Aine hot on his heels. Chansey had just finished the heeling and was about to transform when Lan and Aine returned badly hurt.

"Jelly, get to work," Anthony said.

"Its a relief that your all ok," said Ragnick.

"Feraligatr, return, Raven come forth!" Anthony said switching his pokemon. He felt like Raven needed to be out instead of Feraligatr.

"I guess I should get explaining," Ragnick said.

"You bet! I mean seriously, what the cow is going on?" Anthony said.

"It all started for me, ten years ago," said Ragnick. "I was a young man then, in my twenties and I had just got assigned a job as a cabin boy for a ship going out to explore the unknown, little did I realize that it was actually going here. I had the spirit of an adventure and I was excited for the journey and so were the young trainers with us. We set sail and after about a days travel we had reached this island. The captain went mad. He landed the ship and had some of his mates pull their guns and they stranded the trainers and I on the island. However, they realized I wasn't a trainer and let me back on. We just left, the trainers tried to stop us and they sent their flying pokemon out against us but we stopped them. We did the same thing for years, dragging trainers to a new region, or so they thought, and then leaving them their on that cursed island. It was all in the name of a horrible creature known as The Beast. It is the devourer of souls, the ruler of darkness, master of chaos, destroyer of life, King of Lies, master of deception, Abolisher of Hope ect. It is the most horrible thing ever and the darkest pokemon you will ever face. It gets inside your head and torments you, haunts you, brings you to it and then it devours you. It preys upon humans and their pokemon. Pokemon of this island are also preyed upon. The beast is all powerful master of the shadows. It cant be stopped and it will kill us all. No one has ever stopped it or left this island alive. No one but the servants who drop off its latest prey. Me and the captain were haunted by that thing, although the captain wouldn't admit it, it always lurked in the dark crevasses of our subconscious waiting to strike. We were forced to bring new trainers here, the captain apparently had enough, and he killed himself to escape the horrors of The Beast. Me and him were the last remaining assistants, and, we're trapped here. Our only hope is to make it through to the north beach, its the only beach where the island isn't surrounded by rocks. If we can build a boat then we can get off the island and hopefully reach a civilized region. However, be warned, this island is filled with monsters, mutated pokemon of ferocious nature. That's all I know, unless I think of something later," Ragnick said.
    OOC:how can Aine be fast?Shes on venasaur passed out.And about the brother thing,can we have him Be the monster or a servent of him?i mean WAYYYYY l8er though,considering we just got on the island.

Lan realized it all now. "Hey ragnick, Did you drop off a trainer that looked like an older version of me?" Lan said.He thought that if ragnick had,his brother might be on the island.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

"Oh my, think of all the trainers that have died here, and the Pokémon. All because you wouldn't stand up and never bring trainers here AGAIN!!!" Flame yells quite angered

Blog Entries

Lan,noticing Flames remark said," Yeah!!!you should have stopped them!!!".
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

"I didn't know!!" Flame yells pissed off.

Blog Entries

OOC:I was yelling at ragnick

"Flame,i was yelling at ragnick," Lan said.from all the yelling,Riolu hid behind Venasaur.
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

OOC: I was yelling at both of you. Don't ask why,

"So Ragnick, why the change of heart now!" Flame yells accusingly

Blog Entries

"Ya!If he just got a change of heart,maybe we should finish him off since hes most likely gotus killed.Venasaur,front and center!!"Lan yelled.
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Pokebreeder in training Anthony Von Hertzon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by landogriffin View Post
    OOC:how can Aine be fast?Shes on venasaur passed out.And about the brother thing,can we have him Be the monster or a servent of him?i mean WAYYYYY l8er though,considering we just got on the island.

Lan realized it all now. "Hey ragnick, Did you drop off a trainer that looked like an older version of me?" Lan said.He thought that if ragnick had,his brother might be on the island.
    OOC:... hmmm.. ok that's interesting I didn't notice the injury.. sorry.

And sure, the brother thing is fine.
    ----

"Yes, I do believe there was someone by your last name and appearance who we shipped here. Boy, he was a tough one," Ragnick said.

Then he heard Flame's comment.

"You have no idea what its like! The beast is horrible, all powerful, all knowing, it invaded my mind I had little choice, the captain spout lies about how we'd be fine but I knew the beast even far away could harm me by attacking me psychically. This thing is a demon from the abyss, would you dare disobey an entity?" Ragnick said clearly horrified.

As Aine burst out of the forest on the back of Venusaur (sorry the aine coming hot on heels thing didn't happen do to the injury) a roar broke the conversation. It was deafening, horrible beyond description, it sent a chill down the spines of the trainers.

"We have to get out of here," said Anthony.

"The monster will track us, I think it would be better to stand and fight," Ragnick said.

"Your mad!" Anthony said.

"Well, at least I fit in with the rest of the island," Ragnick said.

A beast burst form the treeline its mouth foaming and eyes red. It snarled and howled viciously as it approached them. It let out a roar and charged as razor sharp horns were pointed at the trainers. Its tail cracked like a whip and its legs, muscular and built for running, carried it over the long distance, at a very fast rate.

"The thing looks like a tauros, feraligatr, and arbok all in one," Anthony said in horror.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

"Venasaur isnt fast enough!!.return!," Lan said to venasaur.Lan picked Aine up and ran.
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

"Inferno HELP!" Flame yells. The Charizard swoops down and grabs Lan, Anthony, Flame, Aine, and Ragnick. "Return your Pokémon. Now!" Flame yells as they all adgust on the Charizard

Blog Entries

"Riolu!!return!!!," Lan said.
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

"Inferno, see that mountrain, go there!" Flame commands

Blog Entries

When Lan saw the mountain,two thoughts came to his mind. One,The mountain would be a good place to hide, And two hang in there, Damian .
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

"Inferno, spin real quick and shoot a warning Flamethrower." Flame says

Blog Entries

Lan,deep in thought,almost fell off on the turn but kept on.
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast