The Lost World *start up*

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lost World *start up*

Pokebreeder in training Anthony Von Hertzon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Lost World *start up*

A boat has just left the docks of Evergrande City and is supposed to be heading for the Sinnoh region. Little do the trainers know, they are about to experience the adventure of their lives.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    On the boat (trainers will not know about this event happening)
    A man moves from his lodging under the cover of darkness and the pouring rain. He moves towards the captain’s lodging and knocks on the door in a rhythm only he and a few others can identify. The captain opens the door and lets the man in.
    “Your late Ragnick,” said the captain in a dark tone.
    “It couldn’t be helped, sir, the trainer in the room next to mine was restless,” said Ragnick.
    “No matter, our plan will be fulfilled soon,” said the captain.
    “Sir, the great beast is growing tired of such games, it needs more prey I can sense it!” said Ragnick sounding very frightened.
    “Fool! We will deliver these trainers and go back for more! The great beast’s hunger will be satisfied,” the captain said.
    “The beast, it prowls my mind, I fear that we might not bring enough fast enough,” said Ragnick.
    “Get a hold of yourself! We are to valuable to the beast to come to such a demise!” the captain said very irate.
    “But, Sir!” pleaded Ragnick.
    “But nothing, we cant pick up the pace because many trainers are still trying to best the Hoenn league! They’re determined to beat it. The trainers on this boat have either beaten it or just don’t care,” the captain said.
    Thunder crashed outside and the waves roared, this noise only added to the tense situation. The captain looked at Ragnick with an icy gaze.
    “No, no, don’t, please!” Ragnick said horrified.
    “I will if I must,” the captain said evilly.
    “I beg you, do not do this to me!” Ragnick said falling on his knees.
    “Good, good, you must learn to obey me and the beast. You must realize we are doing all we can and the prowling is natural,” said the captain with a false tone of calmness in his voice.
    “Alright, goodnight,” said Ragnick rising from the floor and quickly exiting the room still shaking from the horror he had felt.
    Once Ragnick had left the captain collapsed to the cabin floor, sweating profusely. The beast was near, it prowled his mind like a hungry animal ready to devour any who came near. The island was cursed, it had been for centuries. The captain crawled into bed, shaking with terror, he knew he needed to get out, get out of this job get out of everything and cut all possible ties with the beast. All his captain career he had been serving that monster, dooming naïve trainers to death on that cursed island. He would do it no more! This time, when they arrived at the island, the captain would go down with his ship.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    On the Boat after the previous night’s events
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Anthony rose out of bed with a long loud yawn. He checked his clock and realized he only had half an hour before breakfast. He rushed to take a shower, brush his teeth, battle his hair and he threw on his typical outfit of blue khaki shorts and a yellow t-shirt with the word pokemon on it in bright red lettering.

Raven and pretzel, an umbreon and furret, lay by Anthony’s bedside they were just getting up from their much needed sleep. Yesterday had been eventful to say the least. All that battling on the way to evergrande city was exhausting for him and his pokemon. Anthony had barely gotten to the docks on time!

Anthony opened up his backpack and took out his bags of pokemon food. He poured what he had into their separate bowls and laid them out. Raven leapt up from her curled up position and began to eat. Furret did practically the same thing. Then, Anthony’s pillow moved, then transformed into his ditto, jelly, and began to eat its meal.

Anthony let his feraligatr and swellow out of their pokeballs and they too began to eat. The baby eevee on Anthony’s bed also awakened to eat its breakfast. Once they finished eating, he put them all in their pokeballs, with the exception of Airos the baby eevee who he left alone to continue sleeping, and left the room in search of his breakfast.

Anthony looked at the brochure he was given by the captain, it said that all meals were served on the main deck. Anthony’s stomach growled and he began to walk quickly towards the main deck.
    OOC: As of this post the trainers are currently on the boat that they think is taking them to Sinnoh. As time IRL passes and more of the members begin to RP the story will continue on to the point where we actually get to the island. The reason for doing this is simple:

1. We get to know each other on a boat instead of an island where we're fighting for our lives
    2. It gives time for more people to sign up and jump into the story before we actually reach the island.

I would use this time to get to know each other as best as possible, you never know what could come in handy on an island where you're fighting for your life.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Lost World *start up*

"Man its a great morning,"Lan said to his pokemon.Pikachu and riolu were fast asleep on the floor."you guys ready to eat?"Lan said.At the sound of food,Riolu and Pikachu both woke up.Lan released his other two pokemon,Venasaur and munchlax out.All the pokemon were eating.

When they were finished,Lan returned all of them to their pokeballs except riolu."You dont like pokeblls do you?"Lan sid to Riolu.Riolu shook his head.Lan checked the brochure and it said meals were on the skydeck.He went there.When Lan got there,a boy was sitting there."Whats your name?"HE asked.Riolu was shy because it was newly hatched and hid behind Lan.

OOC:srry,but i forgot to mention munchlax.And what does OOC stand for anyway?

Blog Entries

Out Of Context (basically has no bearing on the RP.)

Flame was sleeping peacefully in his room and he slowly began to wake up. Once he was up, he got out some pokemon food. His Charizard + 'Inferno' ws sleeping on the floor. "Hey buddy,wake up." says Flame politely to his Inferno. After eating the two went up to the sydeck and saw a guy with a Rioulu and another one alone. "Hey ther whats your name? Mines Flame and this is Inferno!" calls out Flame

Milly woke up and fed her pokemon. She ran over with her Togekiss and went to Flame. She ran right behind him. "Yo Flame!" she yelled.

I love lickies!

FC: Coming Soon:I

Blog Entries

"Hi guys. I'm Lan,and this is my newly hatched riolu.So are all of us going to sinnoh?"Lan asked.Riolu decided to come out of hiding.Riolu saw togekiss and smiled,then saw charizard and ran back into hiding.(laughs)"I think riolu is scared of charizard Flame,".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by landogriffin View Post
    "Man its a great morning,"Lan said to his pokemon.Pikachu and riolu were fast asleep on the floor."you guys ready to eat?"Lan said.At the sound of food,Riolu and Pikachu both woke up.Lan released his other two pokemon,Venasaur and munchlax out.All the pokemon were eating.

When they were finished,Lan returned all of them to their pokeballs except riolu."You dont like pokeblls do you?"Lan sid to Riolu.Riolu shook his head.Lan checked the brochure and it said meals were on the skydeck.He went there.When Lan got there,a boy was sitting there."Whats your name?"HE asked.Riolu was shy because it was newly hatched and hid behind Lan.

OOC:srry,but i forgot to mention munchlax.And what does OOC stand for anyway?
    OOC: OOC stands for out of character.
    ~
    Anthony had just finished his pancakes when a boy behind him asked him a question. Anthony turned around to see a trainer with a frightened riolu standing there.

"My name is Anthony, and you are?" anthony replied.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

"Lan.And this is riolu,"Lan said to Anthony."YOU goin to sinnoh?"Lan asked.

OOC:i have to leave in a couple minutes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by landogriffin View Post
    "Lan.And this is riolu,"Lan said to Anthony."YOU goin to sinnoh?"Lan asked.

OOC:i have to leave in a couple minutes
    "Yes, I'm going to sinnoh, that's why we're all on this boat.I wish the journey didn't take so long," Anthony said.

OOC: I have to leave as well.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Aine woke up early, and was feeding her Pokémon. ''Hmm... I wonder if the other people on the ship are nice... Let's go take a look.'' She said to her Latias, named Hikari. They left their room and walked over to the group. ''Hello there people!'' She shouted.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Blog Entries

Flame stared at the Riolu. "Charizard's name is Inferno, get it right, or you will be destroyed" Flame says

Blog Entries

Some one shouted "hello there people!"

Anthony looked in the direction of the voice and saw a girl with a latias by her side. Anthony returned to his pancakes knowning that if the girl wanted to talk to him, she would come to him. Plus, the pancakes were delicious.

Anthony wondered why the boy, Flame, had spoken so harshly to Lan. However, all thoughts were soon drowned in his enjoyment of his food.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

"Latias, pfh," Flame mumbles to himself "Hi there, nice Latias, wanna battle, 3 on 3." Flame says

"Tag team if you wish." Flame says

Blog Entries

Even in Anthony's state of pancake bliss, one word broke the barrier of tasty goodness, battle. The word rang loud and clear in Anthony's mind. Images of past battles flooded his senses and awakened him from his state of unconscious consciousness. He wolfed down the rest of his pancakes and arose from his chair and pulled out a pokeball.

"I'll battle you, Flame!" Anthony cried out.

Click the Userbars!

Blog Entries

At the sound of battle,Lan looked around.He wanted to battle,as he had not had a battle in awhile.He looked at riolu."you thinkin the same as i?"Lan asked.Riolu nodded."ILL battle you.Theres four of us,"Lan said.

Blog Entries

Anthony whirled around at the sound of a challenge.

"I'll battle you, Lan, I'll let flame battle the girl with the Latias," said Anthony. "How many pokemon should we use? I have five pokemon ready to battle."

Click the Userbars!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast