Lost Spirits: A Tale Between Time

Thread: Lost Spirits: A Tale Between Time

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Lost Spirits: A Tale Between Time

A new RP where you, a civilian of <insert player character hometown>, talk to the spirit of <insert spirit name>. A quick thingy:

Nearly two hundred years ago, there was a group of 10 people. These people were chosen to partake in a study that killed them. The 10....... Were never seen again. Until 10 new people survived the same study. Who are you? A crazy person? Or the start of something big? You'll see very soon.

Rules of the RP

The Sheets

For Humans

For Spirits

Waiting List

My Sheets

Last edited by Leavanny Duo; 31st October 2012 at 12:05 AM.

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Lost Spirits: A Tale Between Time

I... dont think I completely understand. Is this kinda like pokemon meets shamin king or something? (in concept, not story)
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Uh, basically, Arceus brought Trainers from the last Test Subject batch back to the Regions and the PCs are to find out why in thi first one. Second one, facility goes boom. Third winds up a mystery.

OPPAN GARY STYLE! Little Miss Eevee's Avatar

Name: Haruka Tomoe
    Appearance: Haruka is incredibly short, and stands at 4 ft 11. Haruka's hair is black, unkempt, messy, and tied in pigtails. Her fringe usually covers one of her eyes. Her skin is fairly pale. her left eye is electric blue, and her right eye is dark purple, with a scar over it. Haruka has a slender figure.

Haruka almost always wears aviatior goggles, and usually wears a long, black shirt and dark jeans. She also wears a long coat, and black converse shoes.

Personality: Haruka is a tomboy; she'd rather battle than participate in the musical anyday, and would never be seen in a dress. Haruka is loyal and brave, yet incredibly stubborn and headstrong. Haruka loves fixing things. She has a cheerful and laid-back attitude. She loves cute pokemon, as well as lemonade and peppers.

Relatives: None.
    Hometown: Nimbasa City
    Pokemon: A female Emolga named Zap. Zap has a scratch over her left eye and a tuft of hair on her head. Zap knows Electro ball, acrobatics, attract and Volt switch. Its ability is static.
    Other: Duo

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I accept this SU!

Uh, spirit?

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Name: Parker Duo Johnson

Appearance: Parker stands at a short 5' 2", and doesn't mind it a bit. He has short brown hair, that mingles with a few blonde strands. His left eye is a sky blu, while his right eye is a deep, brilliant green. His skin is a pale white that has been tanned by the sun.

Parker wears baggy blue jeans, a white tee-shirt, and a maroon colored hoodie. His white tennis shoes are relatively new with the short laces tied tightly. He also loves to wear a hat embroidered with the Hoenn Battle Frontier insignia that was given to im by his father.

Personality: Parker is a quiet, thoughtful boy who usually keeps to himself unless he is in a great time of need. He is very intelligent, as he spent most of his childhood reading factual and educational books in his room. He finds it hard to trust people, but when he does finally trust them, he is willing to lay down his life for them.

Relatives: Jo-Anne - Mother
    Miles - Brother
    Jackie - Cousin
    Kevin - Cousin

Hometown: Pacifidlog Town, Hoenn

Pokemon: A Beldum named Krawlin. Krawlin is covered in scratches that it recieved before Parker found him lying on a rock near Pacifidlog Town. The two have been best friends for two years. Moves: Take Down|Ability: Clear Body

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Accepted!

...... Plot idea with my one spirit.