Looking for anyone to PRP

Thread: Looking for anyone to PRP

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Looking for anyone to PRP

While I'm in my start-up of Arcanum right now, I want to also do a PRP with some people. One to three people is cool, in my opinion.

I like Pokemon (of course), Final Fantasy, Fairy Tail, Kingdom Hearts, and any type of Pokemon Academy things. Original ideas? Lay 'em on me.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for anyone to PRP

I got one Oerba. obviously it was going to be a normal RP before, but I foudn the shear legnth of it might ruin that. idk take a look. based on Arcanum's size this might be good.

Generations

“When time is defined by who, what, and where is important that is a generation. When time is defined by who we are, what we do, and where we go is what it means to be part of a generation.” - Kanto/Johto Champion Drake.

It seemed the whole world stopped that fateful day. All the stores closed, schools let out early, and people left work before their shifts ended. Even the wind stopped, the sun hid, and the pokemon were silent. The news spread quickly, and soon everyone was huddled around TVs, radios, and poke’gear in complete awe at the moment.

The pokemon master, the greatest trainer who ever lived, was now lying on his death bed. His family and closest friends surrounded him in his last few hours. People of all regions watched as he said his last words.

“I have spent my life readying for this moment. I spent every hour of every day working hard and pushing myself to reach my goals. All you young trainers out there. You have the power to be great. This generation may start with the end of me, but this generation also starts with the beginning of you. Now my time has come, and I will leave you with these simple parting words. Gotta catch’um all.” The pokemon master calmly said then breathed his last.

Millions wept at the loss of such a great hero, but many more took it in stride and decided that it was time to step up. It was their time to reach for the dreams that had eluded them. It was their time. It is your time.

You are one of the many trainers who have recently experienced the loss of the pokemon master. You have to decided what to do next. It is your turn to change your life, and make it what you want.

Here in the Kanto region your new journey begins. The pokemon league has expanded its challenge to find some one worthy of becoming the pokemon master. Trainers must now challenge all eight gyms, elite fours, and champion from every region to join the legendary league. The legendary league will then decide who deserves to be the pokemon master.

(basically you are a trainer in Kanto who is trying to get into the legendary league. The RP starts in Kanto, but will move to the other regions if it is successful.)

SU

Name:
    Appearance: (physical appearance and clothes. Please separate the two. Pics are ok if you have to.)

Background:
    Personality: (one thing I find helps define a character is a quote by them or a real one)

Pokemon

Species:
    Name:

Background:
    Personality:

Appearance: (please try to be more original then shiny)

Blog Entries

I would like to try one with you as well. I'm fine with the Generations idea, as well as more, though I can't think of any ideas off the top of my head.

Yun
    Blog Entries

@jasonwolf, @Jester

That sounds like a pretty good idea ^^ I'll start making my sign up and send it over when the PRP thread is created ^^

Blog Entries

awesome good to be joined by the famed Jester. big fan of some of your work.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwolf View Post
    awesome good to be joined by the famed Jester. big fan of some of your work.
    :0 Famed? Since when?! xD But thanks for the admiration!

Blog Entries

Sorry for double posting, but I wasn't sure who I would send the PM to, so I thought I may as well here!

Olive Crown

Blog Entries

I think Oerba said he'd edit the SU a bit to make it fitting to what eh wanted. also I personally would edit it myself. I'm thinking these changes:

2 pokemon to start, reason for joining the league, and fatal flaw.

Yun
    Blog Entries

@Jester, @jasonwolf - Sorry, net problems >>

Name: Serah McCourt
    Appearance: Serah is a young woman of blonde hair reaching the base of her neck and oceanic blue eyes. She has two long bangs that frame her face. She is of average height, being around 5' 06". Having clear skin and long eyelashes, she is considered to be exceedingly attractive; much to her thinking otherwise. She normally wears shorts that exposes much of her legs and shirts with no sleeves; as she does not wish to hinder her movement. She wears thin, rounded glasses almost constantly.

Background: Serah hails from a family of less-than-average battlers, the most powerful being her mother. Serah's potential as a Trainer came from hard work and determination. Being raised in a house of scientists, she was taught much in the medical and trivia field of Pokemon; soon becoming a walking encyclopedia of knowledge. Her mother and father sent her off with her Starter Pokemon, Axew.
    Personality: Serah is a very serious and passionate battler, never backing down from a challenge. She is very critical of those who make a wrong impression on her, leading many to believe she is cold. While her standoffish personality may be ever-present, she does have an extremely caring side to those who are her friends.

Major Flaws: Serah is not a very open person, and thus she has trouble conveying the correct feelings to her Pokemon. On top of this, she has trouble with keeping her more harsh comments to herself; often hurting other's feelings.
    -------------------------------------------

Pokemon

Species: Axew
    Name:

Background: Axew was born from an abandoned egg found by Serah's father. The egg's mother, a Haxorus, had been found dead from malnutrition a few days afterward; and had been pregnant with another baby. Axew grew up under the care of the McCourt family; playing most often with Serah as a child.
    Personality: Axew has a very determined and straightforward personality. He is playful and kind in times of peace, but fierce in battle. Due to staying with Serah, his most familiar of female contact; he has developed a deep crush on her as a result. Because of training from a young age, Axew has learned techniques that prove useful in many battles.

Appearance: Axew's most prominent feature about him is his amber-colored eyes; a trait gained from his Charizard father. He has a scar-shaped birthmark on his tail.

Species: Skorupi
    Name:

Background: Skorupi was found by Serah lying on the edge of the road. The scorpion Pokemon had been beaten brutally and left for dead by its Trainer, prompting Serah to take it in and try to find the Trainer and seek revenge. Not much of Skorupi's background is known.
    Personality: Skorupi is very timid and unsure about many things due to its past treatment from its Trainer. While trusting Serah, he still holds a bit of apprehension for failing her; believing that she would harm him as well. He is shown to have developed an emotional imbalance, being extremely angered in situations almost unnecessary for the amount.

Appearance: Skorupi's eyes are emerald green and its claws are a bit of a darker shade than most. Skorupi is of the same height as a normal one, but his girth is slightly larger than the normal variety.