Start Ups LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature)) - Page 55

Page 55 of 481 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature))

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix

"For your sake I won't bet on it, and also trust me considering the only other clothes besides pants and shirts would be kilts which are skirts for guys *insert shiver of disgust* and women's clothes I can guarantee guys don't look good in anything else. Still do I look decent in this? I know I can handle my tux well, and casual is fine. In between I'm not so sure."

((I gotta say for me the blue shirt is sounding like the best one so far. Let's see what else we got. Maybe some normal clothes too. Just to keep things interesting, and so I can do something funny))

Blog Entries

"Well, I think you look very nice." I said, looking-through my bag, "Okay, the rest of this is all regular clothes, I thi- oh. I forgot about this." I pulled it out of the bag. It was actually a nightgown. It was white, and was long-enough to reach my feet. It was cute, but modest. The only decoration was a little ruffle of fabric right under the neckline. I had picked this one, subconsciously, because the little ruffle was the same color as Jericho's eyes.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

((aww that is sweet.))

"I think we can save that one. After all we have work once the sun goes down in Maine. Speaking of that. I did get you something for that. While you were in the dressing room I went to a reserved section for demigods. Everything I told."

I pulled a bag out of the shadows and handed it to her. On top there was a pair of jeans and a deep blue t-shirt. Bellow that were a pair of cowgirl boots, a belt, and a leather jacket.

"I know its a bit odd, but the jacket and belt and boots are altered armor. They look like clothes but they'll protect like celestial bronze. I was between those and set that was hidden as a cap, a backpack, and a lanyard. Considering you have a backpack, you've never really cared for hats, and you already have a keychain it seemed silly. They also had one that was a skirt, earings, and a tank top, but I figured that wasn't you're sort of thing."

((basically the boots are like boots, the belt is hips and thighs. The jacket is the chest and arms. Sorry nothing for the head. Think of it this way Jericho only gets a hood normally. He rarely wears his heavy armor.))

Blog Entries

I smiled, kissing him on the cheek. "Thank-you." I changed back into my t-shirt and jeans, flopping-down on a little loveseat.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Considering you just saw me in the pool I doubt you mind."

I pulled off my dress shirt, and put back on my Death the kid tee and my casual gray button down. Then I sat down with Ellie.

"Ya know Ellie. We've spent all this time on why I love you, and how I think you're cute. What do you think about me? Appearance wise? I mean I know I'm fit that's part of the job, but seriously why do you find me attractive?"

Blog Entries

I laid on him. Seriously, just kinda streched-on so that my upper half of my body was laying on his lap so I could just look at him. "Honestly, when we first met, the first thing I noticed about you was your eyes. I felt like I recognized them from somewhere. You have very pretty eyes, by the way. But, after that, it wasn't really anything physical that mattered to me. I fell in love with you, not your body. The attractiveness of said body is just kind-of an added bonus."

Blog Entries

"Same for you Ellie. Still have a few more hours... it honestly may be a good idea to take a nap since we'll be up through the night. You can wear your new gown. You could even... sleep with me if you want... ya know... you cuddle up to me and I hold you tight and then we sleep. Ellie I swear it'll be just that>"

Blog Entries

"I know." I said, heading to put-on my new nightgown. It just looked so comfortable!

((So, I'm assuming there's a bed in there? I wasn't sure, as I've never seen a penthouse.))

Blog Entries

((penthouses are basically the biggest hotel rooms and typically are multiroomed.))

I went to the bedroom. It was a modern style room with a low bed in the middle. I undressed then put on some jeans. I got into the bed, and just thought about how much Ellie had done for me. I also though about how hot she looked in her blue dress shirt. That one was perfect on her. I had a big smile as I waited for Ellie to join me.

Blog Entries

After a minute or two, I climbed-in beside him, giraffe in hand.

Blog Entries

I rolled over to face her.

"You look great again."

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me.

Blog Entries

"Thanks," I snuggled into him, still looking at the giraffe in interest.

Blog Entries

I loved the feeling off Ellie pressed up against me. It helped me determine this as reality. Her gown was soft and smooth, but beneath that I could feel the warmth of her body and the beats of her heart.

"Ellie we should come back here again some time. Its a nice escape. Not to mention I have you all to myself."

I ran my right hand down Ellie's shoulder and arm until I found her hand.

"I see you really like that giraffe. I'm glad."

I moved my feet around until I found hers and then began to tickle the bottom of hers with my toes.

Blog Entries

I squealed and pulled my legs up to me. "Jer! What was that?" I asked, looping an arm around his neck. I liked touching him. Touch was nice. Back before I ran away, the only time I enjoyed being touched was when my brothers hugged me. Then they died, and I couldn't hug them anymore. After that, the only times people in Califonia touched me was to hurt me. Touching Jericho was wonderful. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. But, at the same time, touchibg him was nothing like touching Dawson and Andre, or Devon and Logan. It was something entirely new. And it was very fun trying to figure it out.

Whatever he'd done to my feet was a very strange sensation, one I didn't recognize. And I wanted to know what it was.

Blog Entries

"That?" I said slyly, "That was this."

I began to tickle her shoulders.