Start Ups LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature)) - Page 5
Page 5 of 481 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature))

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix

((THANKS FOR REMINDING ME!))

"What the Hades is going on out here!?" MAya shouted racing outside.

Blog Entries

My head snapped around so fast I was sure my neck would be sore for a week. "Well...." I gave Jericho a beseeching look, not sure how to explain.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Just blowing myself like I do every Saturday. Who wants lunch?" I asked.

Jason also made it back to my yard.

"Great so both of you are back!? Is hades trying to pull something behind my back!?" Jason shouted seeing Maya.

Blog Entries

"Ask your cousin." I offered casually, "Apparently, he made a deal."

((Hey, progress! She actually managed to not attack him or yell at him.))
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"I never did anything Hades just did it on his own accord. I just had to pick them up, and he didn't tell em til I got there and... Conversation change. Anyone wonder why bacon is delicious!?" I said.

Blog Entries

I made a face. "I still really don't understand what it is you find so appealing about fried, greasy, heart-attack-waiting-to-happen strips of dead pig." We had been-through this conversation several times before the start of the Shadow War.

Blog Entries

"You're vegetarian you don't count! You don't know how amazing bacon can be. speaking of which."

I shadow teleported into the house and grabbed a BBM Bacon bacon and mayo sandwich with cheese. Then I walked back outside.

"So lets cover the basics here. Maya's back from Hades cause Hades said what the hay, I just stole my soul back, and now we all need to find out how to get along under one house. I swear we are the brady bunch."

Blog Entries

((She's not vegetarian, she just doesn't like pork-products))

I paused. This was gonna make me sound really stupid. "......What's the Brady Bunch?"

((She didn't exactly sit & watch TV during her free-time as a child))

Blog Entries

"A terrible show with too many kids in one house." Jason said.

"It wasn't terrible it was a disgrace to humanity, but not terrible." I joked.

"Can we just deal with the topic that you're going behind my back." Maya grumbled.

"Sorry but the kitchen door is behind you."

"Not what I meant Jericho." Maya growled.

"I know, and were you this angry when were dating?"

Blog Entries

I quickly decided that I didn't want to see them argue, so I quickly turned and went back to the house.

((I can't say IC that she dropped the picture, 'cause she doesn't know, but let's just say she just did))

Blog Entries

((you could put "At this point I assume the picture fell out" as this is in past tense))

"Look Maya it's fairly obvious you are letting your temper get the best of you. Which honeslty isn't helping anything. If you're just gonna complain then why should I bother." I told her.

"Jericho, I have perfectly good reasons to be angry right now. I was gone a couple of years and then I find out oh you replaced me. You didn't care."

"You weren't gone!" I shouted completely upset by it, "You were dead. You were more then gone, and I learned to move on as best I could. Do you even realize what I went through? I tried to come after you. I got so lost without you I tried to end it all. Don't you dare say I didn't care."

Blog Entries

I laid on my bed and flipped through one of my books. It was one of my favorite stories, Charlie St. Cloud, translated into ancient Greek, so I could read it. It was somewhat ironic, actually, that my favorite fictional book was about a guy who could see ghosts.

((I way tempted to have her be reading the Kane Chronicals, but I decided against it.))

Blog Entries

((Time skip. 1 week later all the forsaken have arrived and have been forced to merge back with camp, but their numbers are very low, and there was a mass funeral for the fallen. Jason has his own house he shares it with his command aka Orion and Isaac(who acts as a carrier from Hades). Jericho has spent over an hour raving about how he's annoyed about what he did when his soul was torn apart. He's also somewhat reconciled with Maya, and Ellie, but of course the issue is still there of them both being his girlfriend, only the whole I was an ass don't hit me please has been cleared up. Jericho has begun work on his tri-rifle again to keep as a better hobby. Jason has been known to play guitar in the night. Orion sleeps during the day and takes he night patrol. To be frank almost everything is still screwy and the Fated are inbound most likely to arrive in three weeks, but the forces are smaller then expected. It turns out Zues for once in his god damn life did something. He apparently wanted to keep the weather regular over the plains state and had to put down a couple storms. Truth or not, Jason is very very conflicted by this. Also the Fated forces who were wiped out are reforming in colorado, but they would not making for a solid ten weeks for those who are coming, and couple years for those not yet reformed.))

((Jason))

"I swear Hades has been the least useful patron. I though he meant to be the one who led us why has he been silent? Even Zues has done more." I grumbled.

"Look I just listen to my dad. We don't talk." Isaac replied.

"Well concerns me almost as much as Zues' actions. Hades is one of the most powerful gods, and yet he seems to be the most uninvolved in these events."

Blog Entries

((Well, in the myths, Hades was almost always neutral))

I knew I was dreaming. I could tell. But that didn't stop me being creeped-out. For one, I was in the Underworld, -Hades's palace, to be exact- which creeps-out pretty-much everybody but Jericho. Secondly, the atmosphere seemed even-more dark and creepy and depressing than usual.

Confused, I let my feet lead me through the palace, down super-long hallways and random corners. I myself would have been totally lost, but my dream-self (or at-least it's feet) seemed to know where it was going. Finally, I reached the -impressive, ginormous, ominous- throne room.

What I saw was nothing like anything I would've expected. Hades was there, as was Jericho. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I could tell that Hades was angry, and Jericho was upset. That worried me. Angry, yes, depressed, yes, but I'd hardly ever seen Jericho just plain upset.

Hesitantly, I headed slowly towards them, trying to hear what they were saying. Jericho was getting more and more agitated as I approached, gesturing with his hands as he spoke. He looked desperate. Hades's face twisted into a grimace, and he raised his right hand to point at his son.

A blast of darkness burst from his hand and struck Jericho, who fell limply to the side, like a rag-doll.

I bolted-awake with a bloodcurdling scream.

Blog Entries

((Jericho)

"What the hell!?" I shouted.

I came charging upstairs having heard the scream. I had my sword in hand, as I kept it on me at all times, and my bow was accessable via my amulet. Zariant went even faster and knocked Ellie's door off its hinges to get inside. I came in barely a second later, and saw him hopping around the room checking every inch off the roonm.

"Should I assume that Zariant has everything under control, or is there something I can do?" I said seeing the room at least clear.

((Ellie wasn't alone in having a nightmare))

I had my own nightmare last night. I was with hades, and we were arguing. I kept yelling at him about Maya or something of the sort. I don't remember my specific words, but I know it involved Viktor. When things reached a fever pitch I had accused him of killing her and my mother. At that I swear I saw his face morph if only for a moment into that off a wolf, and then he blasted me with energy which jolted me awake, but only after a moment where I felt nothing.

Page 5 of 481 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast