Start Ups LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature)) - Page 14

Page 14 of 481 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature))

Blog Entries

Default Re: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix

I walked on my tiptoes, trying to see everything. I probably looked like an idiot. Jericho was right, there wasn't much, but I was barely allowed out of my house, so I was intrigued. At one point, I noticed something missing that I usually saw when I went outside in Los Angles. "Where are all the guns?" I whispered to him, curious.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"In safes mostly. Its not quite there yet, but once hunting season is open they'll be all over." I replied not really thinking of the gun problem LA had, but rather that Ellie had caught on a bit more.

Blog Entries

((To what? Civilization?))

"Oh." I peered-around, interested. "Um, Jer, why are people staring at me?"

((He said everybody knows everybody, so I figure him showing-up for he first time in a while with a girl none of them know would attract attention. Also, because Ellie is Ellie, she pretty-much attracts attention by showing her face.))
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

((To small town life))

"...Uhm I don't know. I think its more them staring at us."

She was right there were a good few people on porches and at shop windows looking out at us. It had only been a couple years what would lead them to be so interested? I tried to think about what was different last time I came to town.

Blog Entries

I figeted. I hated being stared at. I hated attention. One of my earliest memories was going somewhere with my mother, and someone stopping us and telling Mother how beautiful I was. Mother forced a smile and thanked her, but when we got home, she gave me a beating with her belt.

So I hated it.

"You said everybody knows everybody. They don't know me. And you've been gone for a while." I whispered. I stayed close to him, trying to make myself a smaller stare-target.

Blog Entries

"Lets just keep moving. The cafe is just around the corner."

The cafe i spoke of was North Cape Cafe pretty much the only place you could order lobster with your eggs.

Blog Entries

"Oh!" I exclaimed softly when we walked-in. I looked at Jericho again, bouncing slightly on my toes in curiosity. I just kept discovering all sorts a new things. It was so fascinating. There were so many things I didn't know, and despite not being a child of Athena, I wanted to know so much more.

"What is this?" I asked, a little shy. Jericho had grown-up with all this stuff I'd never heard of. I was trying to learn all these things that he had known forever. I was afraid of making him think I was stupid or something.

Mother had kept me so closeted and secluded. She might as well have put me in a tower, like one of the stories Logan told me when Jericho was missing. Hell, the first Christmas after the Shadow War, Jericho'd had to explain to me what presents were. And apparently, other children got them all the time.

And I didn't even know what they were. What else had she kept from me?
    Last edited by Elphie; 13th February 2013 at 08:26 PM.

Blog Entries

"One of these days I really need to buy you a childs almanac. This is a SPOON!" i joked taking one off a nearby table, before seating myself in a corner booth, "They'll get over here to take our order soon enough."

Blog Entries

I couldn't help laughing. I sat-down across from him and drew patterns on the table with my fingertip. "I just thought of something." I said quietly, speaking ancient Greek to clue him in that what I'd thought of wasn't something we wanted mortals to hear.

Blog Entries

"That being" I replied in the same tounge.

Blog Entries

I felt myself blush, and I kept my eyes on my finger (still tracing invisible little patterns), unwilling to meet his eyes. "You went to Hell for me. I'm not worth that."

Blog Entries

"I'd go to Hell to save any of my friends. For you I'd go to the bottom of Tarturus. Speaking of endless pits..."

A waitress came over to take our orders. She was probably the only person in this town I didn't recognize. Set me slightly on edge. Typically monsters didn't come around here. The stench of Hades was too strong.

"I'll have six buttermilk chocolate chip pancakes and a mountain dew please.

Blog Entries

I gaped at him for a second. I knew he was way bigger than me, but still!

"Um, could I just have a pancake, please?"

I was still kind-of in shock after his answer.

Blog Entries

"Ellie they make the pancakes small their.. i don't know whats a good size comparison?"

"Uh... CD?" The waitress replied the question being a bit odd.

"Yeah thats about right. Besides that you realize how little I get to eat when I'm working?"

Blog Entries

I shrugged. "You'd be surprised how not-hungry coughing-up blood makes you."