Start Ups LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature)) - Page 12
Page 12 of 481 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature))

Blog Entries

Default Re: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix

It took me about three minutes to get him to the wall, given how much bigger he was, and that I had to keep stopping to cough. "Okay," I said when we finally got there, "Now what?"
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The wall melted away slowly, but only about half way up the eight foot wall. Slightly more fresh air came in, but the air in hell still was rather stale.

Blog Entries

"Okay, ew. Why does this whole damn-" This coughing-up-blood thing was gettin' real old. "-Castle smell like decomposition?"

Suddenly exhausted, I leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor. I pulled my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them, resting my head on my knees. My throat and my stomach had a low, dull burn in them. It was uncomfortable.

Well, at-least this time, I was just coughing, not vomiting. My head and chest hurt, and I was freezing. And I was oh, so tired. I had a feeling that going to sleep was a bad idea, but the urge was getting harder to fight.

I couldn't help the whimper that escaped me after another bloody cough.
    Last edited by Elphie; 29th January 2013 at 08:39 PM.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"What do you expect? We're in hell." I said finally able to push myself up into a sitting position.

My legs were still not responding quite right. I could feel them and all, but moving them felt like they were made of lead.

"I need my dog. I still can't walk and you can't carry me. No wait he's on the other side of hell... you'd never make it. Ya know any dead who might be handy?"

Blog Entries

"....My brothers." I said quietly. "They've been dead for years. But I doubt they remember anything."

Blog Entries

"Suicide tends to do that to people..."

Blog Entries

I was going to make a snippy retort, but I was cut-off by another coughing fit.

"Okay, ow. That's starting to hurt." I said when I could breathe properly again. "Damn ulcer."

((She was going to say, "Well, you would know, wouldn't you?" Because he tried to kill himself. But then I remembered that she has, too, so I changed my mind.))

Blog Entries

"Wait what?"

(Jericho is being stupid again! or atleast his obliviousness is focused in on)

Blog Entries

I sighed. I had forgotten I hadn't told him. "I have something in my stomach called a stress-ulcer. It formed somehow because of all the....bad things that've happened to me. When I get too upset, it acts-up, and blood starts coming-up. At-least-" I had to pause to cough. "-This time it's just coughing. Last time, I was throwing-up. But, anyway, I've been told that bad things'll happen if it doesn't-" More coughing. "-Stop. I think that's why I'm feeling so funny."

I coughed again, and rested my head on my knees. "I'm tired, Jer," I whimpered after a moment. I was too light-headed and exhausted to realize that, A- I probably sounded like a pathetic child, and B- I had just referred to him by my special nickname, the one only I called him. I hadn't used it since he was kidnapped.
    Last edited by Elphie; 2nd February 2013 at 01:32 PM.

Blog Entries

So not only was my girlfriend losing it on a mental level. I had physically been hurting her. I mean an ulcer!? Had I really been such an ass that she didn't feel she could tell me that.

"...Then rest. This battle can wait for another day."

I struggled to my feet, and stood on shaking knees. I fell against the wall trying to stay standing.

"Erebus I need a favor."

At that I began to fade in the wall and Ellie into the floor as Erebus shadow traveled us out. I took her hand has we fully entered the shadow realm.

Blog Entries

I made a small sound of surprise as we went through the floor. I squeezed Jericho's hand as tight as I could -which wasn't much at the moment- as I glanced-about at our new surroundings. I usually always acted brave, but I had to admit that the Underworld frightened me.

I coughed again, swaying slightly on my feet.

Blog Entries

"Alright... Ellie we need somewhere to go now. If Hades tries to pull something in front of a lot of mortals he's screwed. He knows he can't kill them in masses because it unbalances the world. Zues and the other gods would come down on him hard, but us demigods he is for some reason allowed under some circumstances."

Blog Entries

I nodded. "Don't you still have a house in Maine? We could go th-" This coughing-fit made me double-over with the force. "Ack. Dammit." I winced, hand automatically touching my throat.

Blog Entries

"Thats actually not the worst idea, but its secluded. Hades be able to do whatever he wants... unless... hmm.... fine lets go. Also you want a ricola or something?"

Blog Entries

"Whatever that is, I highly doubt it'll help." I replied, blinking rapidly. My vision was getting fuzzy, and it was getting harder to focus my attention on things.