Start Ups LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature)) - Page 10
Page 10 of 481 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature))

Blog Entries

Default Re: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix

I yanked my hand back like he'd burned me. "Good." I said shortly, "And good job not dying." I left the room.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had pushed her off enough I had to face it and I followed her out.

"... I hope you know its not your fault in the slightest. Its always mine everything always ends up being mine. For hell's sake why me Ellie? Why every time I push you away you always end up right back here."

Blog Entries

I went very still. "Because I love you, you idiot." I whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

In my head, I heard an echo of a similar conversation almost two years ago.

"Why me? You could do so much better. Why me?"

"Oh, you idiot, I love you."

"It's hard for me to love people. So when I do, I don't give-up on them. Sorry if that bothers you." I kept walking towards the stairs.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Then I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I try and be here and all i do is hurt you. If I do leave all I do is hurt you. How the hell do you expect this to work out?"

Blog Entries

"I don't know."
    ".....What did you do to the living-room?"

Blog Entries

"Ellie. stop getting off topic, and besides with the Fated gone we can head back to camp, so it doesn't matter what I did."

Blog Entries

"I don't know, okay? I have no idea how this is gonna go! All I know is everytime I try to help you, or be there for you, you won't let me, and I end-up getting hurt! Today, I thought things were gonna be okay, and then you said you had to dump me 'for, like, a day' and now my mother's in Brighton, and she has another daughter she loves, and-and I just don't know what to do!"

I darted out of the house and ran for my grove. I didn't think I could look at him after that little outburst.

((It's the first time she's really yelled at him.))

Blog Entries

"Why can't I just fucking apologize for once."

Blog Entries

((Because he's an ass.))

I leaned against a nearby tree, trying to calm-down. I hadn't meant to tell at him, but I was just having a bad day, and the way he kept pressuring me like he had didn't help. Great, now I really fucked shit up. J was probably pissed at me now.

Blog Entries

Shadows began to creep out of the house, and cover the entire building. I pulled my sword from the couch and carried it as I tried to open the front door. Instead my hand jsut phased right through the knob and into the darkness. I pulled my hand back instantly. These shadows weren't like the normal sort. They were cold and void of everything not just light. It had to be Hades' or Erebus' work. Had Jason not come along I hate to think what would have come. There was jsut a explosive crack as a lightning bolt hit the house. I couldn't see any change, but then an even louder one came, and one even louder. Outside Jason was flying around throwing bolts right and left trying to pierce the shadows. Finally one bolt blew apart the front of the house, and a ran out.

jason dropped down to me and grabbed my shoulders,

"Why has Hades turned!? Tell me damnit!"

He glared at me demanding an answer I didnt have.

((Shits back cause J and Ellie jsut cant get along))

Blog Entries

((Yeah, let's not worry about the girl alone in the fog/shadowy stuff.))

I screamed, clinging to the tree, as I couldn't really see. I hated the dark, hated not being able to see what was around me. So this stuff, plus the lighting, was freaking me out. I tried to make light-balls in my hands to get rid of the shit, but it didn't have any effect.

((She's close-enough that the stuff would cover her, but she can't see the boys.))

Blog Entries

((no Hades was specific. He was taking just the house to cage in Jericho. when I say creep out. the stuff was creeping up the outside walls.)

"I don't know. Now let go of me!" I shoved Jason back, "You think i know why anyone does anything around here!? I barely have time to know what I'm doing."

Blog Entries

((Thanks so much for telling me the fucking twists, J. Hades is a fucker, and it's all about Jericho. And he have to invent shit 'cause he can't grow a pair and admit he's being a jerk. What else is new? Okay, rant over. And now Ellie's gonna pull a Jericho.))

Once I saw that Jericho was safe, I grabbed a notepad I'd had on me out of my pocket, and scribbled a note. Then I took-off the cloak he'd given me back when we started dating. I gently hung the cloak on a branch -the color was so bright, he had to find it sooner or later- and pinned the note to it with a bobbypin.

Then I got Veritas and Pryia -my pet wolf- bent the light around myself, and left.

Blog Entries

Jason spotted the note first, and blasted it with a bolt of lightning. He claimed it was another tendril of darkness.

"Where's Ellie!?" I shouted realizing I had been going after her.

"Where do you think?" Jason replied.

Sometimes how twisted my cousin can get frightens even me, but I fell for his ploy. As confused as I was about my relationship with her I wasn't about to lose her. I drew my sword and plunged it into the earth as it tore open.

"Gather the others. I'm pulling an Orpheus." I told Jason before I lept into the pit.

Blog Entries

I hadn't gotten very far, and I heard the exchange. Horrified, I ran back, but I wasn't fast-enough. "What the fuck was that?" I screamed at Jason.

Page 10 of 481 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast