Start Ups LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature))

Page 1 of 481 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature))

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default LoD 4: Camp Pheonix ((Late Teens to Mature))

((violence and sexual content. You have been warned.))

Well hell has once again reached the surface, and its all for me. The one and only place I could call home is now ash and the rest of my life is too. My dead girlfriend is now back, and my current girlfriend is still here. My cousin is a near godlike warrior with zues’ bolt. All the while the Fated are slowly destroying anything the gods have on earth.

So today I got up put on clean clothes and went back to my job on watch. The sun was on the horizon but it wasn’t morning. I had night watch. So before I headed there I went down the street to the 7-11 and picked up an extra large mountain dew slurped, two cheeseburger bites, and a bag of chips. Along with me I had my hellhound. He always kept me company while on shift. After all who else wanted to hang out with the Hades son anyways? Well besides both of my girlfriends who now because of each other had both pushed me away a bit, but I sure didn’t help by separating myself. I couldn’t reach anyone except this new-ish kid Seph Jacker.

“Life is hell, isn’t it boy.” I muttered.

Zariant whimpered a bit in sympathy. I patted his head and we went to the town boarders.

((closed for now, but SU's may be accepted later))

((There is some content in this RP that may be inappropriate for younger audiences.))
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 29th March 2013 at 01:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: LoD 4: Camp Pheonix

I finished braiding my hair, grabbed my cloak, and left the little house I lived in now, followed by my sunhound, Veritas. Brighton was a nice place, but it wasn't Camp. It wasn't home. Sometimes, I just had to get away. I headed-out to my secret place.

It was a little grove, not far from the house. It had some apple-trees that smelled wonderful. I had found it on our first day here, and I was pretty-sure I was the only one who knew about it. So it became my place, the spot I went when I had to escape it all. I visited pretty frequently.

It was a little chilly, so I pulled my cloak around me tighter as I climbed into one of the trees. My cloak was a hand-me-down of sorts, having belonged to another Apollo-kid years ago, then found and given to me. It was warm and soft, and I liked it a lot. It's was somewhat worn, but Jericho had given it to me, so I refused to get rid of it.

I leaned in thought against the trunk of the tree I was sitting in. Jericho had been so confusing lately. He hardly even acknowledges that I'm around. I'm lucky if he looks at me for more than a few seconds.

What do you do when your boyfriend's mother makes you nervous, his old girlfriend keeps glaring at you, and he himself doesn't even seem to realize you're there?

My life is shit.
    Last edited by Elphie; 18th November 2012 at 07:23 AM.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

(Jason)

The war is hardly going well. I lost another two demigods yesterday Arthur an Ares and Kyle a Hephaestus. The Fated aren't doing well either though. I've torn through their ranks before, but that damned Drakon Lord Palex always stops me. If things don't change soon we'll be just left with him and me. I sent Orion off to find Jericho I had ignored my cousin for a while trying to keep him out of this war now because I thought I could handle it. Obviously the Forsaken needed help.

((quick catch up: Mark is still wandering, the war is currently in St. Louis,and I'll try to keep to Jason and Jericho mostly this time.))

Blog Entries

Carefully, I pulled a worn price of paper out of the pocket of my jeans and unfolded it. It was an old drawing that Jericho had shown me long-ago, back before any of this began. When I still thought that being away from my family meant I could be safe and happy.

It was a beautiful picture of the cabin he owned in Maine. The sun was rising, casting shadows on the house. It was a breathtakiing combination. Shadow and sun. Dark and light. Jericho and I, he'd said when he showed me.

I felt somewhat guilty about it, but I'd snuck it into my pocket while he packed for our trip. But now I didn't regret it. In tough times like this, it was nice to have a reminder of what -and who I was fighting-for.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

((oh its good to be back))

The place I took night watch at was the top of an old church. it was strange being as that there was no God only gods. All these people and one truth. You may think oh its holy ground how can you stand to be there? well its not holy since its not real, and in truth that's just making me seem evil not just death's child. To be honest I liked here since there was a cemetery nearby. nothing like having a hoard on command.

The sun was nearly set as pulled on my goggles and everything went black before showing in sepia. my tinted goggles were meant to help alter the way I saw light. now light places ere dark perfect for my eyes. Me and Orion shared that trait, though mine was trained mostly. Orion didn't need the goggles either. Hades told me this is what Zariant sees in. not black and white but shades of brown. I settled in to my spot in the bell tower and began my watch.

Blog Entries

I finally put the picture away and started fiddling with my dagger, bored. I chucked it at an apple a few feet above my head. The apple landed in my lap. Huh. Looks like I found a new game. Giggling, I started piecing more fruit.

I knew it seemed childish, but hey. I'm ADHD, and I'm a teenager. I gotta find something to amuse myself with. The added bonus of having overheard myself being referred to as mentally-unstable only fueled my desire to fuck what the world thought of me, and do whatever the Hell I want.

So I stabbed me some apples.

((I feel like Ellie couldn't be completely oblivious to what's been said about her. She just simply doesn't care. At-least she thinks she doesn't.))
    Last edited by Elphie; 18th November 2012 at 07:30 AM.

Blog Entries

(Jericho)

Brighton didn't get much traffic thats why Seph picked it. For some reason the place was practically off the map. My job wasn't to watch the roads though. Brighton was located on a lake and river. Whenever we needed to leave town we crossed the lake. It was jsut an extra step to keep monsters off us. The lake had a good couple of water spirits in it who Posidean charged with keeping an eye on the camp.

Yeah for once the gods are doing something. Posidean, Hephaestus, Hecate, and Ares were helping us now and then. Hephaestus helped set up shop in a car repair shop in town. Hecate has been providing some scrolls and other magic objects to teach campers. Ares has even gone as far as providing some training. Hades has completely shut up. Zues and the other gods are a bit more busy though. Zues at least hasn't barred olympus. Apollo and Artimis are always pretty busy, but I'd rather not have them here right now with how my relationship is right now. Athena also didn't come as one war god is more then enough.

I spotted a boat crossing the lake. A standerd motorboat with greek written on its bow. We had three boats simply numbered one to three. This was boat two. We sent out two Hermes campers as scouts last week. I saw one coming back. thankfully the other was lying down out of my sight. These two weren't twins but they were pretty close to the Stole brothers, but more stealthy. Either way I let them pass, and resummed watching the water. I began plucking at my bowsting while I waited.

Since Mya came back I'd noticed it snapped alot. I couldn't really blame apollo for cursing me though. I was breaking Ellies heart that was obvious, but what could I do? We're at war, and I have a job to do.

Blog Entries

I hopped out of the tree, re-adjusted my cloak, and started towards.....well, I wasn't really comfortable there, so I couldn't call it home, but it was where I lived. Quietly, I slipped inside, hoping Maya or Ms. Neric wouldn't make a fuss about me being gone.

((Would this be when Maya tries to start something with her?))

Blog Entries

((I was thinking a bit later))

While I was on watch Seph was back in town taking my spot in some of the battle planning what naught. He was an Athena kid after all. I had him go to the meetings then fill me in after. I had grown sick of the things. I had much more serious work to do, I didn't need to waste it in forming a battle plan for the rest of the campers. I had two jobs when we went to fight: Kill Victor, and don't get killed.

I finished off my food about an hour into the watch. It probably would be a long night.

Blog Entries

I quickly hurried to my room and flopped across my bed with a sigh. I hadn't been awake for all that long, and I already had a feeling that today would suck. Pretty-much every day had sucked for me since......well, since my birthday.

First, my boyfriend was kidnapped and held for three months. When he finally got back, he spent time with me for all of half an hour at the most, when threw a diva-fit about me arguing with his demented cousin. Immediately after which he shadow-traveled to the other side of the planet and put himself in a week-long coma.

When he finally returned to Camp again, he left after about ten minutes, and the next time I saw him, he was accompanied by his mother and old girlfriend, who'd been dead for years.

So, yeah. My life officially sucks.

((He's been hurting her with a ton of little things throughout pretty-much the entire sieres. This is just when Apollo has started to get sick of it and J's started to notice.))

Blog Entries

((ok over night, so sunrise next Jericho post)) (Jason)

"What do you mean the Fated have stopped advancing?!" I shouted at Kane.

"They stopped and Palex called you out."

"I'm not facing him. He just would send the monsters on you while we fight. Pull the men back now I'll have Xeriac cover you. Meanwhile I'll deliver a distraction."

I leapt out of my cover in the rubble of the city and ran off towards the st.Louis arch. The thing was known in urban legend as a weather machine in truth it just made a great wind tunnel. Suddenly tornado's over took St. Louis keeping the Fated off out track for a little while longer.

Blog Entries

Unable to think of anything else to do, I simply went back to sleep.

Blog Entries

By the time my shift ended it was already eight in the morning. I had to ride Zarient home I was so tired. Thank gods Ellie was asleep, or at least not around when I got back. Neither were Maya or my mom, but I assumed my mmom was trying to do errands or something, and well Maya just disappeared now and then. At this point I was more worried about the times she'd be coming back at.

Blog Entries

I was sitting on my bed, trying to fix my hair. While I'd been sleeping, my hair-tie had come loose, my braid had unraveled, and now it was tangled. I gripped my brush tightly and yanked at my curls. It was hard to take care, of, since it fell to my knees, but I refused to cut it. I heard the door open, and knew Jericho must be back, but I stayed where I was.

I had hair to untangle.

Blog Entries

((our characters are so anime. knee length hair. silver hair. Gods just need to throw in some big round anime eyes.)

My room was the basement in this place. It was best really I could sleep there during the day, and it also just kept me alone. last time all of us were int he same place the awkward silence was legendary.

Page 1 of 481 1231151101 ... LastLast