Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up] - Page 3

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up]

Cloud stand up on the combee magic carpet, he sweep cecily off the combee. "Eh, I know not so many people love bug type, so if you're uncomfortable.... I can let hold you like this until we reach meadow.."

Shara was enraged by ursula's word. Shara flew toward her, pointing her sharp claw againts her nose. "Shara~!" Cloud shouted. "Leave her alone."

"C'mon ursula.. This is just a combee!" Cloud sighed.

"Just a combee..." Ursula told herself, going as Pale as a sheet.
    "Okay...Just a Combee." Ursula said, and her brave nature fought against her childhood nightmare. She saw Shara looked evidentley upset at what she had said.

"I'm sorry, honey. A Kricketune attacked me when I was small, so Bug types... still scare me a bit...I hope we can be friends. You might help me cure my phobia." Ursula said, stroking the Vespiquens side, and then hopping onto the living Carpet.

"Actually...it's quite comfy!" Ursula said, relaxing a little. Jynx looked less comfortable.
    "I'm hoping to catch an Ursaring! It has such a cool name, just like mine!" Ursula said, grinning.

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

{Cecily}
    "Um, okay," she replied, letting herself be swept up by Cloud. A deep blush stained her face.

Whimsicott seemed rather annoyed by Cloud, however, wriggling about in her trainer's arms.

Cecily looked down at Choral, surprised. "You're always so good, normally...what's got into you?"

Choral had the decency to look abashed, and Cecily found herself apologising to Cloud and Ursala, much to her chagrin. She was glad the girl had seemed to have gotten over her fear of the Combee, at least.

"I want to catch a Leafeon or a Snivy, but they're both pretty rare, I think. I mean, Leafeon's evolve via Leaf Stone, and I don't think I have enough money to buy one, so I'd have to find a wild Leafeon that's already evolved, and I know Snivy are really rare, because they're one of Unova's starters."

Blog Entries

Shara calmed down. She flew and hover beside me. "Alright shara, to the meadow." Cloud says. "Heheh, we're we're going to reach the meadow soon."

Shara ordered all the combee to move, they did, we were moving to the meadow.

"Ceci, what's wrong?" Cloud asked her. "True, snivy and leafeon is rare... But let's not give up." Cloud put her down. "Sorry, I was just too excited."

"That's a shame...I know a friend who has a Serperior. She'd happily breed you a Snivy. Maybe, if you don't find one here, then she can trade you one! I'll call her now." Ursula said, picking up her Xtratranceiver.

"Hmmm, no signal." Ursula murmured.

Blog Entries

{Cecily}
    "It's okay," she murmured to Cloud, gazing at the area around them as they moved. "But that'd be really cool, if she could," she told Ursula, turning to face her.

"...or not, if there's no signal."

Well, that sucked.

"....We've left behind the guy with the Scrafty," she realised, blinking.

Oh well.

They were nearing the meadow now, she could see.

It appeared travelling by 'Combee' was a lot faster than walking. A heck of a lot faster, in fact.

Blog Entries

"Shara, honey, there's the meadow." Cloud said as he pointed to the meadow. "Here's your chance, ceci, good luck." Cloud said happily.

"Ah yes... The guy with scrafty... Well, he can take care of himself." Cloud said, smiling at cecily

Blog Entries

{Cecily}
    "...Mmkay then."

She turned to face Choral. "You up for it?"

The Whimsicott replied with a nod.

"We're ready when you are then, Cloud."

"Well...I don't think we should have left him behind, and neither does Princess." Ursula said, hopping off the Combee carpet and sorting out her vest.
    "Oh well. It was a 5-minute flight, and it should only take 10 minutes to get here.
    "Say, who wants to battle as a warm-up? Princess could sure use it.", Ursula said, Jynx calling out in agreement.

~~~

"Oh, we're even more lost now, Mr. Poochyena." Esme said, glancing around nervously. She walked through the forest some more, before encountering a set of paw prints that looked as if it had burnt the ground underneath them.
    "Vulpix!" Esme called, running after the tracks, which were still slightly warm."

OOC: What happens when night falls? Do wild Pokemon just go crazy, and we have to run or fight?

Blog Entries

{Cecily}
    She paused, hopping off the make-shift flying carpet.

"I'll fight you, if you want. It might be good to warm up before I try to catch anything, I guess, even though I'll be at a disadvantage what with Jynx being part ice-type 'n all."

Choral nodded her agreement.

---
    ooc;; Darkest Darkness is going to sleep now, I think, just so you know P:
    Wild Pokemon become bloodthirsty and you just have to survive P:
    Last edited by eridan ampora; 13th April 2011 at 12:18 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

OOC: I think you're all in a different time zone then me then since it's 10 am.

Kristy had walked off the ferry behind the others, dragging Flame behind her. She entered the meadow and spotted a group of other trainers. "Hi!" she called over to them as she approached, grateful to so other people. It was getting kind of lonley since Flame was being uncooperative.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

Blog Entries

ooc;; It's 4pm for me.
    ---
    {Cecily}
    "Oh, um, hi," she called back to the girl, cocking her head at Flame.

A fire-type...this could pose a problem for her.

'specially what with the fact that the meadow was filled with grass-types.

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

"How'r the Pokemon running?" Kristy asked, smiling in an attempt to ease the girl's discomfort. Flame got a mischevous look on his face and looked around the field. She spied a Sunflora and dashed towards it, spitting out a flamethrower and setting some surrounding plants on fire. "OH MY GOSH! FLAME, NO!" Kristy yelled, running after him.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

追放されたバカ
    New york city. there's too much dog shit here!
    Blog Entries

Ryuuji thought, (well, i guess i'm up for a battle. scrafty has never lost after all!) "sure, i'll fight you, ursula! but its not like you're gonna win! Right, scrafty?" scrafty slowly noded, folded his arms, and the put on his blackglasses.
    ------------------------
    OOC: we are all in different time zones, so his rp is gonna b a little tough to do. i usually post from 3-9PM(GMT 4) so it'll be the crack of dawn in england, while it would be 8'pm. D:
    whatever. i', still willing to keep going with this rp because i rly like it.

OOC: This Rp is good, we can't let time zones ruin it ¬¬ Even if not many people parcipitate, it'll still be fun! I'm from Britain, but we still have a good, but not too fast flow here. I post at random intervals in the day, so I normally catch a lot of posts :D

"Two Challengers! Well, Ryuu, seeing as Cecily asked first, I'll fight her if you don't mind, alright?" Ursula said, smiling at the Scrafty. She could see why Jynx liked him, he was quite funny.

"Alright, Princess! Ready? This should be easy, but don't let yourself be distracted. You may have the type advantage but that means nothing! Stay on your toes." Ursula whispered to her partner, before looking straight at her opponent.

"Alright, Princess, Hail!" Ursula cried the command, and overhead, a huge dark rain cloud formed, and soon enough, small hailstones began falling to the ground.
    "Now, Ice Beam!" Ursula called, a light blue ray of light forming and then shooting towards the Whimsicott.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast