Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up] - Page 29

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up]

Default Re: Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up]

Ursula smiled at Clouds comment. "Thanks." She whispered, sitting down next to the other two sleeping people. It wasn't long before Ursula was asleep too. She ahd the oddest dream about her family. They were on the island too, but always just on the horizon, and whenever Ursula got there, they had moved to the horizon again. It was awful.
    ~~~
    Oscar pondered. "I don't think we're at the top of our game right now, do you? Let's have a nice rest and wait until morning. It seems quiet arounbd here, we should be fairly safe." He concluded, sitting down on the floor. He swung his backpack round and opened it up, taking out a hoodie, that he bought incase it got cold. He wrapped it around himself, lying on the damp, uncomfortable floor.
    "Good night Cecily."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYE4fuxNZRE If someone can explain this I'd be very happy.

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

{Cecily}
    Cecily made a small noise of agreement, rifling through her backpack in an attempt to find something she could use to protect her from the cold. Pulling out a rather large picnic blanket she curled herself into a ball, kicking off her shoes as she wrapped the piece of fabric around herself. Leaning backwards against a tree she fell into a deep, dreamless sleep, her last thoughts of exactly how could everything have gone so wrong in just one day, and how lucky there were to still be alive themselves.

END NIGHT ONE
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

OOC: this post is based on a true story. This is my dream I had 2 weeks ago and made me feel down for 3 days .__.

---
    Cloud is fast asleep. But he dreamed a dream beyond his wildest imagination.
    He was standing on a park, alone at night. When he looked at his watch, the time is 00.00 AM.
    He sat down on a swing, but suddenly, a girl came and sat on a swing beside him.

Her clothes seems to portray a "sweet and kind" look. She had a honey blonde hair with full fringed bangs that cover her forehead, and has a light bluish-grey eyes.
    She wear a black victorian style dress with boots and white red socks, black and red finger less gloves and a red and black gingham patterned ascot tie and she's holding a black umbrella. And probably, she is the loveliest girl cloud have ever seen in his life.

Cloud greeted this gothic lolita styled girl "hello." He said.
    The girl just smiled.
    They talked and talked, until suddenly the girl said that she got to go.
    "Mm~ goodbye then. Be careful on your w--" Cloud smiled his charming smile.
    The girl hugged Cloud before cloud even finished his words and whispered "Cloud I'm so in love with you."

Cloud woke up from his sweet dream.. With tears on his cheeks. He don't know why did he crying or how could he cry when he was asleep. He just feeling disappointed. Ah, he wished that he could go back to sleep and dream that dream again..
    Cloud didn't know who is that girl, and he didn't even meet her. He also doesn't know her name. How could he dreamed about the girl?

Blog Entries

Pax, in a state of semi-consciousness, mumbled to Cloud, "Dude... shut up."

Much love to Zurr

Blog Entries

"What am I doing?" Cloud mumbled, brushing the dust off his jeans. "Rise and shine, Ursula. Its morning, we're free from hell."
    Ah, Daylight. the thing Cloud wanna see so bad.
    Finally, the pokemon is not blood thirsty anymore. Its time to get out of this island.

But still, Cloud looked disappointed. He still don't know what's his dream last night means.
    And he also hasn't wept the tears off his cheeks, but he Released Shara and Kael from their pokeball,
    Letting them took a fresh morning air.

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lennox yawned as he awoke, cradling his pistol in his hands as he blearily gazed at the scene around him, watching it come into focus as his eyesight cleared. He raised the pistol automatically at the sight of a mareep, but the Pokemon, for the most part, seemed to just ignore him. Lennox shrugged, not unhappy with the shift from violent to non-violent.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Ursula groaned, stretching her arms and tutting. "Ehh...just 5 more minutes..." Ursula said, shifting from one side of her body to the other. "Eugh...my bed feels all weird..." Ursula continued, squirming. Suddenly, she awoke, and leapt up.
    "Wh-Where am I?" She asked, and then, rubbed her eyes. "Oh. Still here...and Cecily and Oscar aren't back..." She recalled, last nights memories flooding back to her.
    "OK, Gang!" She said, an idea forming in her head. "Rise and shine! HEY! WAKE UP! *a-hem*...I think we should catch as many pokemon as we can today. The more protection the better, is that not correct?"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYE4fuxNZRE If someone can explain this I'd be very happy.

Blog Entries

"Yes, I'm planning to catch an Arcanine or Luxray line. I heard luxray's eyes could see throught things and see in the dark. That gotta be useful, right?." Cloud said, brushing the dust off his jeans and wiped his tears.
    "I'm going to look for Oscar and Dear Cecily while looking for either arcanine or luxray line. So it'll be two birds with one stone."

Cloud stretched his arms, while yawning loudly. He could never get the chance to do that back home.
    He came from an aristocratic family, so he gotta keep his manner and keep on smiling. He even rarely get the chance to socialize with other kid his age.
    But here, well, he could do anything.

Blog Entries

Pax slowly arose from his slumber. Despite sitting up, he took a few seconds to fully wake up, and instead blinked for a few seconds to adjust to the bright sunlight. Vaguely hearing the conversation as he was waking up, he shook his head before stating, "I might go into some caverns or some other crap like that. It won't hurt to find out what I can about this island." He slowly pulled himself up onto his feet, stumbling a bit through that action, "That, along with the fact that I'm bored as hell out here." He dusted his clothes off, catching a glance at the other two people, realizing that he might be excluding himself from everybody again, "Unless there is something else to do?"

Much love to Zurr

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829