Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up] - Page 2

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up]

Default Re: Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up]

OOC: If you're talking about Esme, she has a Miccino, my other character, Ursula, has the Jynx.

Ursula tried to pull Jynx away to meet some people loking at her, but she wouldn't leave Scrafty's side.
    "Ugh...Sorry! She's stubborn! She won't move one bit! I'm here to...ARRGH, PRINCESS!!" Ursula called, tugging at the suprisingly strong Jynx, before adding,
    "I would like to meet you! Your Pokemon looks cool!"

~~~

Esme looked up at the other person, talking to the man who owned a Vespiquen.

"Hi there! I'm here to look for some more team members, that are cute! Like Miccino!" She said, pointing at the Chinchilla on the ground.
    "I think I will catch something that is normally faraway!" I hear there is a beautiful fox called Vulpix..." Esme continued, dreamily.

Blog Entries

Vespiquen spin gracefully, as esme scan her. Vespiquen then bowed gracefully and flew to mincinno.
    "You suffer a heart defect?" Cloud asked cecily, surprised.

Cloud turned to lennox. "Good morning, mister. Here to catch a pokemon?"

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ooc;; I was talking about Ursula :)
    ---

{Cecily}
    "I don't like Vulpix," Cecily murmured quietly, "fire-types are strong against grass-types, I think."

Whimsicott weaved between Cecily's legs, and the girl chuckled.

"Y-yeah. It causes a lot of problems, sometimes," she murmured, watching her Pokemon dance.

She turned when she felt someone tap her shoulder.

---

{Lennox}
    Lennox stared at the girl who's shoulder he'd just tapped. He smiled warmly at her, before facing the group she was with.

"I'm here to expand my team, yeah," he told Cloud, shifting to face all of the other trainers at once.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked, adressing the entire group.
    Last edited by eridan ampora; 13th April 2011 at 07:27 AM.

"A Heart defect?!! Is your heart broken? When I broke my little finger, my mummy kissed it better and it was all fine! Maybe you should get your mummy to kiss it better!" Esme said, still only being a child

"Thanks for letting me scan her! She is beautiful..." She continued, forgetting about the sad news immediately.
    She then looked up at the strange man who had tapped the lady's shoulder. He looked funny, but she still said an awkward hi.
    "Oh...you must really like grass-types!" She said to the lady.

~~~

"Okay Princess, you had your chance. In your Pokeball, or stop this right now!" Jynx looked up at Ursula. Jynx almost never went into her Ball. She stopped immediately.
    "Sorry to cause you trouble." Ursula said, walking cautiosly over to the group, as the vespiquen was there. But as she drew closer and closer, the fear built up inside her.
    "AAAHHH! GET AWAY FROM MEEE!" Ursula cried, lashing out at the Vespiquen, running away back to the trainer with the scrafty. Oh no...she had sucessfully weirded out 4 people...The Vespiquen did nothing wrong.

Blog Entries

{Cecily}
    Cecily nodded at the man who'd tapped her shoulder, but otherwise ignored him.

It was almost sweet, the idea of her heart being broken or some other such occurence.

"It's a birth defect. Can't be helped," she smiled when the girl mentioned grass-types.

"I adore grass-types."

She frowned at the sound of a screech, turning and staring at the girl with the Jynx as she sprinted away from the Vespiqueen. Now that was just weird.

---
    {Lennox}
    "Hi."

He pulled on one of his gloves, trying to adjust the leather so it sat more comfortably on his hand.

"No offence, but either we get moving soon or we're going to be forced to. More ships'll be arriving shortly."

He gestured to the ocean, ignoring the girl with the Jynx completely.

Blog Entries

Cloud gave the man who tapped cecily shoulder a jealous look. But then cloud smiled. "Welcome to the team".

Vespiquen was angry. She buzzed and raised her claw, ready to strike ursula. "Shara, don't." Cloud gave her his stop-it-right-now look. "Sorry ursula."

Vespiquen calmed down. She flew to cloud, crossed her arm.

Ursula turned back at the group.
    "I'm so sorry...I freak out at Bug-types...they really scare me, ever since that Kricketune..." Ursula said, before calming herself.
    "It's okay. I'm sure we can be friends." Ursula said, walking over to the group, introducing herself to everyone.

"That's true, we better get moving! The forest. or the mountain? We should all stick together." Ursula said, before realsing her Jynx wasn't with her and was back at Scrafty's side.
    "Oh well...she can stay there if she likes." Ursula said, laughing.
    ~~~
    Esme had spied a Beautifly fluttering about near the forest entrance.
    "Ooooh!" She cried, running after it with complete disregard to ursulas remark of sticking together. She followed it through the forests and soon she was lost...
    "Oh, no..."

Blog Entries

Vespiquen released a bunch of combee from her beehive. She want to scare ursula to death. "Oh, good idea, shara!" Cloud said. "Tell the combee to guide esma back here."

Shara rolled her eyes. But she obeys.

"Yes, let's get moving." Cloud said. "Cecily, let's go." Cloud ignored lennox. His attention is always to cecily.

Blog Entries

{Lennox}
    "Right, well, nice as it was to meet ya'll I'm going to get going and catch some Pokemon in the forest before the next ferry arrives, and this place is flooded with people. I don't want to wait for you lot to decide where to go. Ciao."

And then he walked off.

"You're welcome to follow me, if you do want to stick together. Seems your friend has run off already, though."

---
    {Cecily}
    "Um, okay then. Let's go!" Cecily replied to Cloud, smiling.

"The meadow probably has the most grass-types, so that's where I'll be going."

---
    ooc;; remember - the place hasn't gone down into lockdown yet, so the Pokemon are just like normal. For now ;)

Oh, and I'll rp as the wild Pokemon, I s'pose.

Well, you can rp them if you're not planning on catching them, but I'll decide whether you've caught them/the attack hits etc.
    Last edited by eridan ampora; 13th April 2011 at 08:05 AM.

追放されたバカ
    New york city. there's too much dog shit here!
    Blog Entries

Ryuuji laughed, and said,"well, me and scrafty were planning to go now. maybe we can go with you or something because your jynx doesnt wanna seem to leave scrafty's side."

Blog Entries

"I'm going with cecily. We're a team now." Cloud said to the other while winking to cecily. "Shara, c'mon~"

Shara followed him, she danced gracefully in the air, followed by thousands of combee, they forming a beautiful triangle.

Cloud put on his earphone, and accidentally singing out loud. "Oops, Sorry." He said to cecily.

Blog Entries

{Cecily}
    "Cool," she replied, smiling at Cloud.

She gazed in awe at the formation Vespiqueen and the Combee were making, grinning widely.

"It's okay. You sing well."

She continued to walk, Whimsicott held tightly in her arms.

---
    {Lennox}
    The forest loomed overhead, and he couldn't help but feel slightly intimidated by it. Sighing he released his Pokemon, staring at the Swadloon.

"It's just until I catch some more Pokemon, a'ight? Then I'll stop bothering you."

Blog Entries

Shara and other combee was spinning around cecily, and then the combee making a huge carpet-like formation. Cloud jumped in, and reached his hand to cecily just like aladdin reached his hand to princess jasmine. "Ckmon, jump in, do you trust me? This way, we could reach the meadow faster."

Blog Entries

{Cecily}
    She just stared at the Pokemon for a few moments, completely engrossed.

"That is so cool."

She was shaken out of her stupor by the question.

"Sure."

She grabbed a hold of Cloud's hand and pulled herself up, frowning at the sensation of sitting on an almost living vehicle.

"This is weird. Cool, but weird."

Ursula looked at the Combee, and swore she saw Shara pull an evil smirk. Princess glared daggers back at the Vespiquen.

"Yeah..." She replied to Ryuuji, not really listening to what he was saying. "You should come with us."
    "I'm not getting on that thing!!" Ursula cried, pointing to the magic carpet of Combee. "Not even if you pay me!" Ursula cried, cowering in fear under the huge formation.
    "But if you say it's quicker...Okay, who's going to let me sit on their lap? I refuse to touch a bug-type!" Ursula said, crossing her arms huffily.
    "You!" Ursula said, pointing at Ryuuji.

~~~

Esme looked about. It was awfully dark in the forest...She stumbled and saw through a bush, a group of Poochyena.
    "Oooh!" She said, skipping over.
    "Pooch?" One of them said, looking at Esme in the eye.
    "Hello, Mr. Poochy. I'm a bit lost, could you help me back to my friends, out of the forest?"
    "Poochyena!" It cried, and ran through the forest, Esme following.
    "Hey! Wait!" She called, following blindly after the dark dog, leading her deeper into the forest...

OOC: I plan on making Esme die when the night falls, and everyone hears her scream and discover her body, so we know it's dangerous. Is this godmodding? Someone inform me and I can change it if it is. ^^

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast