Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up]

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up]

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up]

Lockdown
    Late SU's are still open.

Sign-Up Thread; Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [SU's closed - late SU's open]
    OOC Discussion Thread; Lockdown OOC Discussion

Irnaine Island lies just off the coast of Unova - a landmass just large enough to be considered a small country, if the place weren't so uninhabitable. The island functions as a Safari Zone, albeit with a few major changes.

First - there is no equipment given to you on entry or anything sold on the island itself.

You may engage in battle with an Pokemon you find, in an attempt to capture it.

At midnight the entire area is put under complete lockdown.

Because something is wrong. When midnight strikes the Pokemon become violent. When midnight strikes the wild Pokemon's murderous intent shines through. When midnight strikes the wild Pokemon grow into horrible, bloodthirsty monsters.

When midnight strikes everyone left on the island dies.

The entire thing is hidden under layers of secrecy and government conspiracies. The entire thing seems a myth.

As such you, a beginning trainer, have decided to take on the island, to capture yourself a second partner or two. Well, that's what you were going to do.

At least, before the sirens began to wail and the electric fences burst to life and the huge dome that protected the area shimmered to life.

At least until everything went wrong.

---

Current Rpers and their characters;
    Corruption[GM];
    Lennox Ais
    & Cecily Lyre

Oshawotter[Co-GM]
    Cole Jacobson

Darkest Darkness;
    Cloud Breeze

ragingdragonite;
    Ryuuji

WeatherWitch;
    Ursula Jones
    & Esme Genivive Gina Smallton - aka.'Sunny'

Skitty_Lover;
    Kristy Hill

WEEDCERATOPS!
    Paxton (Pax) Harrison

---

{Lennox}
    "This is cool. This is pretty cool," Lennox told himself as he flopped over the railing on the side of the ferry, hooking his arms through the bars and staring out at the ocean.

Shouldn't be too much longer 'till they reached the island then.

He smiled as he noticed a girl loitering off to the side, strolling over and smirking at her.

"'Ello there, missy. Can I interest you in any of my wares? Need extra pokeballs for the trip - I have an awful lot more than I need, and I just so happen to be selling them off...can I interest you at all?"

And there went the happy, childish persona. He was back to trying desperately to sell whatever he could to whoever he could, regardless.

Ah well.

They'd be arriving soon anyways, then he could catch a few more Pokemon and make a living as a trainer, instead of a wandering merchant.

---

{Cecily}
    She smiled as Choral danced between her legs, a high falsetto chuckle that rang as the pair frolicked about on the deck of the boat.

They were getting closer to the island, and she made a note in her mind to check the distance from the large landmass every so often, so she wouldn't be caught unawares when they finally arrived.

It was fairly windy, and her hair whipped gently about her face, the taste of salt prominent on her tongue.

She smiled.

She would get some wonderful new Pokemon for her team and then travel through Unova and everything would be perfect.

It would be perfect.

It had to be.
    Last edited by eridan ampora; 17th May 2011 at 02:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

Default Re: Lockdown [Pokemon RP] [PG-13] [Start-Up]

Kristy leaned on the rail of the ferry, Flame standing next to her. She stared into the deep blue of the water and sighed. "Isn't the ocean relaxing Flame?" she asked her companion, and looked over to see Flame about to jump over the rail. She lunged for the Charmeleon before she could jump and pulled her back onto the ferry, falling onto the deck with Flame on top of her. "Flame..." she moaned.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

追放されたバカ
    New york city. there's too much dog shit here!
    Blog Entries

Ryuuji rode fast on his brand-new jet ski, with scrafty holding on in the back. They slowly started to see land. "Finally! we made it! i could really go for a bite to eat, right, Scrafty?" rjyuuji looked back at scrafty, and to his surprise he saw scrafty trying to eat a magikarp. "or maybe not.." ryuuji said.

Blog Entries

"Here we are, honey." Cloud said as he reached irmaine island. Vespiquen was standing next to him. "You ready for today, darling?" Cloud asked Vespiquen. "We'll going to add a pokemon to our team. Be nice to him, okay."
    Vespiquen nodded. Cloud walked out of the ferry, holding hands with vespiquen.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ryuuji put the jet ski to full throttle and in about 10 minutes, they finally made it to the beautiful irmaine island. ryuuji jumped off and put his small sack of valuables on his shoulder. "well, here we are scrafty. you wanna hit the safari zone to get a new guy for our crew?" Ryuuji asked Scrafty. Scrafty looked at Ryuuji, gave him a flashy smile, pulled up his yellow pants, and started walking towards the booth for the safari zone services. "alright then. Lets do this!"

Blog Entries

{Lennox}
    He sighed as the woman turned down his offer, but immediately perked up when he realised they'd arrived. This would be brilliant, he told himself, smirking.

He waded through the masses of people, his voice ringing loudly above the others.

"Who here forgot they don't sell equipment on the island? Who forgot those extra pokeballs? Well I have just the thing for you - professionally made ultra balls, for all your Pokemon catching needs."

It seemed the island was meant for him - there was no way to purchase extra supplies, so if anyone needed anything they'd have to go straight to him.

Brilliant.

---

{Cecily}
    She skipped off the boat, a spring in her step.

Whimsicott seemed to float along beside her, lifted by the wind. Wherever it went it left balls of cotton, like reminders that it had been there, and everyone would do well to remember so.

Cecily gazed round at the crowd, and suddenly felt oh-so-small. They were all adults, with the occasional teenager, and while she was 14 she looked about 10. She felt incredibly insignificant.

"Um, does anyone want to go round the island with me?" she called out, hoping to find a companion for the duration of her trip.

Blog Entries

Cloud reached entrance. There's a sign that says "safari zone entrance." But it took him 7 second to read that. Although he's a genius, he suffer from dyslexia.

"Are you ready, shara? This place seems odd.. You watch your back, shara." Cloud said, as he observe around. Shara the vespiquen nodded.

Cloud approached a girl, he asked "hey there, beautiful. If you wish, I can accompany you to go around the island"
    Last edited by Librarium; 13th April 2011 at 05:30 AM.

Blog Entries

{Cecily}
    "Um, okay, that would be nice, thank you mister," Cecily stammered out, a light blush staining her cheeks.

She twirled a lock of hair around her finger as Choral sat atop her head, lazing about but still analyzing Cloud carefully.

"What are you here for, mister? I want to get some more grass type Pokemon, so that I can travel through Unova."

She smiled, petting her Whimsicott, before she paused, frowning.

"They don't sell maps here. How peculiar. How are we supposed to find our way around the island?"

Blog Entries

"Ah,... A grass type lover are you? Grass pokemon is graceful, strong, elegant. Good luck catching it." Cloud said as he smiled to cecily. "And please, just call me cloud. And what is your name, if I may know?" Cloud offered her a handshake.

"About map... I don't know about it either.. But don't worry, my vespiquen can fly and look for direction." Cloud smiled.

Blog Entries

{Cecily}
    "I'm Cecily. IT's very nice to meet you, mister Cloud. Your Vespiqueen looks beautfiully trained."

She took his hand and shook it almost cautiously, Whimsicott floating down to the floor from it's previous position on her head, clinging to Cecily's leg.

"Oh, and this is Choral. My Whimsicott. I've had her ever since I was little."

She smiled as she recalled fond memories of their times together.

"That would be helpful, I think, if she could fly overhead and scout for us. I'm not very good with directions, so I'd probably get us completely lost."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ryuuji looked around, and he just saw a bunch of people flocking this one guy with pokeballs in his hands. "well, thank god we stole our own pokeballs from that guy back at opeleucid city. "scrafty looked at ryuuji with a proud look on his face. he was the one who beat the guy down before stealing the pokeballs. out of the whole entire crowd he noticed a girl and a boy talking to each other. one of them had a vesiquen and the other had a whimsicott. "maybe they're gonna catch some new pokemon, too. why don't we go see for ourselves. scrafty was already ahead of him. he was checking out the girl's whimsicott. Ryuuji walked over to the two other trainers. "heh heh, looks like scrafty is taking a liking to your whimsicott". ryuuji said in chagrin. "well, my name is ryuuji. i'm guessing that you guys are gonna catch some new pokemon, too?"

Ursula walked over to the Safari zone entrance desk.
    "Admit One, please. Princess and I are looking forward to this! Right Princess?" Ursula looked down at her Jynx, who was staring lovingly at a Scrafty.
    "Oh, now's not the time!" Ursula scoffed, striding pass the trainer and his Scrafty, but Jynx moved up to the Scrafty and started to use Attract...
    "PRINCESS! No! I'm sorry, whatever your name is...she gets carried away." Ursula said to the young trainer, before noticing a large and intimidating Vespiquen nearby. 'Don't worry, it won't...it won't hurt you. Nothing on this island will.'

Blog Entries

"Cecily? Beautiful name." Cloud said. "And please, just cloud, not mister cloud."

Shara bowed gracefully to cecily, its the way she say "thank you."

"Your whimsicott looks beautiful." Cloud said as he crouched and smiled to choral. Cloud stand up again. "We're going to be a great team, cecily. Sadly, I suffer from dyslexia. But don't worry, I won't let you down."

Cloud turned to the new trainer and the jynx. "Hello, ladies and gentleman. Good morning. And yes, we're going to catch new pokemon."

Esme ran towards the desk. She was young, but dam was she determined! Everyone here had such cute Pokemon...she couldn't wait to meet them all! Miccino couldn't either.
    After she had received her 30 Safari balls, she ran over to a boy with light blonde hair, jeans and a white-ish top. He looked like a nice person.

"Mind if I scan her?" Esme asked, gesturing to the Vespiquen, for she had never seen one before.
    "She looks very pretty!" Esme continued, her Miccino sweeping some dust on the ground

Blog Entries

{Lennox}
    "No, 'm afraid you'll have to do better than that, these are ultra balls after all, not your shoddy average pokeballs or the like - no these are professional."

He smirked - hook, line and sinker.

He was going to make loads.

At least, that's what he'd thought, before the people suddenyl dispersed and headed out to explore the island.

"Wha- where are you going!?"

He got no reply.

Grumbling to himself he trudged over to one of the only remaining groups, staring at the other trainers.

"Hey."

---
    {Cecily}
    "Oh, um, thank you mis- I mean Cloud."

She turned to the newcomers.

"I'm going to catch some grass-types. What're you here for?" she asked the male, staring at the girl's Jynx and frowning.

How bizarre.

"Oh, I feel I should forewarn you. I suffer from a congenital heart defect."

She paused, seeming almost mournful.

"I- I'm sorry if it causes any problems," she whispered, sounding almost guilty.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast