Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lilycove University (OOC Thread)

Blog Entries

Visit The Roach's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Lilycove University (OOC Thread)

So, wow, I feel really dumb now. All this time I've been saying "Starts at 7AM" and it wasn't until now that I realized that I never even mentioned the timezone. Like the thought had never occurred to me that people actually live in different places. xD

My bad. From now on, I'll be sure to include that. All time-statements made by me are following the Eastern Standard Time (UTC−05:00). I'm not going to figure out what my times translate to for your time if your outside of that zone, though. That's your job. :P

"The truth hurts so bad, wouldn't you say? So why tell it? If ignorance is bliss, then I'm in heaven now."

I apologize. Family took me away yesterday with an unexpected crisis and I was unable to post for our first day. I have already caught up and I will post shortly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Impact View Post
    I apologize. Family took me away yesterday with an unexpected crisis and I was unable to post for our first day. I have already caught up and I will post shortly.
    That's fine, no problem. Nothing major has happened yet, so you can jump on in. :D

"The truth hurts so bad, wouldn't you say? So why tell it? If ignorance is bliss, then I'm in heaven now."

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Sorry about the lack of activity, I had a birthday party today and ironically enough I have a funeral tomorrow, plus I've kinda been grappling with some, uh, episodes. Hope you can bear with me and I'll try to post as soon as I can find the time.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

3DS FC: 1220-7670-1049 / IGN: Luca
    I'm pretty new to competitive battling, but I enjoy it a lot, so if you'd like to battle then shoot me a PM!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Metabee View Post
    Sorry about the lack of activity, I had a birthday party today and ironically enough I have a funeral tomorrow, plus I've kinda been grappling with some, uh, episodes. Hope you can bear with me and I'll try to post as soon as I can find the time.
    I totally understand, and I appreciate you letting me know. :D

So now that I've finished up one class, I need some input. For the first two days (RP days not real days) I was planning on writing out the classes like this, but afterwards, would it be preferred to just skip classes and go straight to plot points? Unless there were specific events for the classes (such as group projects and such) would you be fine just writing them off? By that I mean just starting each day as "After classes, blah blah blah..."

Mama, I don't wanna die.. Lady Macabre's Avatar

I don't want this RP to die, and having eight or so classes in the RP every RP day might make the RP die out. So I think we should just go right to the plot points and get everything moving along smoothly.

Blog Entries

'Sup, yos? Just wanted to give you guys a little update.

First off, I apologize for the delays between updates. My schedule has been kind of sporadic lately, so I haven't been able to properly plan out posting times and what not. Now that things are starting to settle into a sense of normalcy, I'm shooting for update posts around 8:00 AM (UTC -05:00) at least every other day. I appreciate your patience, and I hope I haven't lost any of you due to lack of updates. :P

Also, just to let you guys know, I am totally open to ideas and suggestions. If you have any ideas for school events, clubs, or whatever, please do let me know! I'd love to get your input on how things are going now, whether it's too fast or too slow, and things you would like to see added. Just give me a holler and I'll see what I can do.

Anyways, I'm going to go work on the next update post. I think the first class ended a while ago, wouldn't you agree? :P

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345