Start Ups Lilycove University: Freshman Year! - Page 5
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilycove University: Freshman Year!

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Lilycove University: Freshman Year!

Jonny after being asked his favorite movie (which he answered as Goodfellas) received his Pokémon. Scyther. It was a choice he hadn't seen coming, but he was quite happy with it. He knew that the bug / flying type was fast, powerful and deadly. After considering his options for a moment, he decided to name his new friend Ryu. The Scyther grinned, or at least Jonny thought it was a grin, and then he put Ryu back into his ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

"My life for yours." GastlyGibus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit GastlyGibus's Youtube Channel

Juliana strolled into the mess hall of the student center. During the long walk across the campus, she still couldn't think of a good name for the Jigglypuff in her arms.

"Wow... coming up with names is harder than I thought..." she said as she caressed the Jigglypuff's head. She grabbed a tray along with a modest amount of food, and walked into the dining area as Jigglypuff climbed onto her shoulder. Juliana noticed the girl from the boat, Adele, sitting next to the rather curious fellow Jamie. Deciding that it would be best to try and make friends now instead of later, she worked up the courage to walk over and introduce herself.

"H-hello." she said, still quite nervous. "M-my name's Julie... do you mind if I sit here?"
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - It's Electric|

"He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."

Make my day, Internet. Heartist's Avatar

"Not at all!" she exclaimed, scooting over. The Noibat chirped happily, smiling at Julie's new Jigglypuff.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Once it came to Serenity's turn, she answered the questions that were expected of her. Her name, her favorite color, and favorite musician. Then, she received a Pokeball, containing her Pokemon. She thanked Daniel before looking at the capsule in her hand. Thoughts raced through her mind as she could only assume what Pokemon she was going to receive. She then released the Pokeball, releasing the mammalian Pokemon. It was white with dark blue, and it had red eyes. Serenity looked at the creature and smiled. It brought back memories of one of her brothers back home.

"Hello, Storm..." she greeted to the Pokemon.

"Absol?" the newly named Pokemon tilted his head in confusion.

Blog Entries

Hanaeda thought long and hard. The test, at first glance, seemed easy. But it must be a trap.

"What...Is your name?" The older student asked. Hanaeda thought long and hard.

"Geo...No, wait...Um..." He struggled to remember. It would have been easy, but he was so nervous, it took a while for him to belt out "Hanaeda Pajamas!" He said.

"What...Is your favorite movie?"

Oh gee. This was a tough one. There were so many good movies he'd seen. There was The Big Lebowski...And The Truman Show...Hell, really anything with Jim Carrey in it was great in Hanaeda's book. But...

"Amelie." He said.

"And what...Is your favorite color?"

FUCKFUCKFUCK. Hanaeda had no idea. He liked all of them about equally. Green was nice, but so was blue...

"I like all of them." He said. Technically it was a correct answer.

"Okay, here you go." Daniel said. Hanaeda grinned from ear to ear. He had gotten it! His first Pokemon! He was barely able to maintain his composure and stop from giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Do you guys mind?" He asked. he remembered two of the girls from the ship, and the other one had asked a question. Jamie was her name.

"I'm Hanaeda." He said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

After Mauve answered the strange questions asked of him, he had received his partner Pokemon, still unknown to him. After surveying the Ninetales dorm, he immediately left to his room, eyeing the Pokeball he held close to him. He set his clothing in the dresser as the last task, before meeting his unknown partner.

"Well, here goes. Come out, my partner!" Mauve called upon the Pokemon, now materializing on his bed. "... Spin-a-rak?" The String Spit Pokemon surveyed the room before noticing it's trainer. It stared with such a calculative look, as if sizing Mauve up. Meanwhile, Mauve was in awe of his selected Pokemon. "My, my, what a lovely Spinarak you are!" He exclaimed this as Spinarak responded by smiling with the face on it's abdomen. "So, Spinarak, we're going to be partners starting today. I'm happy to have you as my first," he said with glee.

"Well, how about a meal? Oh, but of course, I need a name for you...." Mauve said aloud, his partner merely cocking his head. "Ah, yes! Arachneo is what I shall call you. What do you think?" "Spina-rak. Spinarak!" The String Spit nodded it's head in approval, the smile on the abdomen seeming even more pleased.

With a warm smile, Mauve extended his arm, and said, "Come, Arachneo. Let's grab some breakfast." Arachneo crawled up the length of his new trainer's arm and made himself comfortable on Mauve's right shoulder. The two locked up the room, and set off for the student center.

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Having answered the so called 'test' that had been posed to him - though the question on his favourite book was rather challenging - Duke arrived at the door to his room, a capsule ball containing his starter Pokemon attached to his belt. He shoved the door open with his shoulder, dragging his suitcase through after him. After a small glance around the room to analyse the presence of all the necessities, Duke settled his suitcase in the corner of the room before falling backwards onto his bed. Some might say the room had a certain fanciful flair, given the intricate stitching on the bed covers and the sheen of the oaken furniture, but these were all just... perks, he supposed. He glared at the ceiling for a few moments, before taking the PokeBall from his belt and tossing it lightly into the air.

A two foot tall, black and white bear-like creature burst out in a shimmer of red light, landing with a thump on Duke's chest. Though still relaxed on the bed, a glimmer of excitement briefly flickered in his eyes, recognising the creature from so many months prior. The Pancham glanced around the room, before noticing that it was, in fact, sitting on top of someone, and it gave Duke a cheeky smirk. Duke blinked at it, bewildered, and then remembered the last time he had encountered a Pancham. He rubbed the fur on the top of the Pancham's head, prompting a giggling fit from the little black bear. The corners of Duke's lips twitched.

Moments later, Duke locked the door to his new bedroom and made his way to the mess hall, his newly found friend clinging to the back of his jacket with its head peeking over his shoulder ahead of them both.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

3DS FC: 1220-7670-1049 / IGN: Luca
    I'm pretty new to competitive battling, but I enjoy it a lot, so if you'd like to battle then shoot me a PM!

"My life for yours." GastlyGibus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit GastlyGibus's Youtube Channel

Juliana placed her tray on the table as she took a seat, relieved at Adele's inviting reaction. She tried her best to shake away her nervousness, still unused to going out of her comfort zone like this. Her Jigglypuff took a seat in her lap, Juliana petting it idly to calm herself down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your names earlier." Juliana said to Jamie and Adele. She probably would have remembered if she was paying attention at the dorms earlier, which she wasn't; her mind was too preoccupied at the time, needlessly worrying about what Pokemon she would receive.

She noticed Hanaeda, the boy from the boat earlier. She nodded towards him, indicating she had no qualms with him sitting with them. Meanwhile, Juliana's Jigglypuff just stared around with a burning curiosity. It briefly stared at Adele's Noibat with it's large blue eyes, before turning and looking all around the mess hall, taking particular interest in the other students' Pokemon.
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - It's Electric|

"He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Um I'm Jamie...and I named my staryu Hoshi," she told them, feeling nervous with the increase in people. She wasn't sure what to say and tried to think of something good. "So does everyone like their starters?" she asked nervously.

James Made Eye contact with the head of his new house, Cacturn. How fitting. He had a framed picture of his father with a Cacnea in his bedroom. He stepped foreword.
    "What, is your name?" The Head, daniel asked.
    "James Kraiss." he replied.
    "What is your quest??" James stopped to think. He grinned.
    "To get my starter! But also, To journey the world, Searching for the best Chests! -Treasure of course!" He Grinned as wide as his face would let him. Daniel Laughed, but his expression quickly hardened.
    "WHAT is your favorite color?"
    "Well, green is awesome, but is great as well!." Daniel smiled and tossed James a poke ball. He caught it with one hand and threw it straight into the air, releasing his new friend. A Maril flew out and landed in front of him. It Turned and gave a triumphant "Marrr!"
    "Awesome!" James yelled, before picking up his bags and heading toward the room that he wanted.

Blog Entries

"I dunno." Hanaeda said to Jamie. He pressed the button on the Pokeball, and in a flash of light, his Pokemon appeared.

"Huh...That's weird. Where's my starter?" He wondered. The Pokemon, a Lotad, had emerged from the Pokeball atop his head.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Otohime sat quietly near the wall in the mess hall, eating her food while avoiding as many of her fellow students as possible. As she took another bite, she looked at the Pokeball she had placed upon the table, wondering to herself exactly what she had received. The girl had yet to release her starter, feeling it would be much better to meet it in a more private setting within the confines of her room, but hadn't really had the time to do so yet. The feeling was utterly killing her. She took a brief look around to distract herself, noticing her fellow first years all laughing together and having a good time on the other side of the room. That didn't help her much either. She went back to looking down at her meal, adjusting to her misery as she pushed all thoughts out of her mind.

On the other hand, Cali was as content as could be. The strawberry blonde had taken a few moments to play with her new pokemon before she had unpacked, and the fluffy bunny was resting on top of her head, enjoying it's position as it looked out over the room at the other students. Cali took her tray and stole a seat at the same table as Jamie, Adele, and Julianna. "Is this seat taken?" she asked before she got too comfortable.

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Duke entered the mess hall, his new Pancham still clinging tightly to his back, and headed over to where the food was. As he selected himself some breakfast, carefully considering how best to balance it out, Pancham eyed the surrounding students inquisitively. Noticing that a large group of students was starting to form around one particular table, it leapt from Duke's back, landing with a tumble on the tiles below. It then tottered over to the table, clambering up onto a free stool and glancing around at the students with a dumb cheeky grin on his face.

Meanwhile, Duke was still choosing his food. Having a balanced breakfast is far more important than looking after your newly acquired partner Pokemon, apparently.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

3DS FC: 1220-7670-1049 / IGN: Luca
    I'm pretty new to competitive battling, but I enjoy it a lot, so if you'd like to battle then shoot me a PM!

Make my day, Internet. Heartist's Avatar

Rafi sat next to Adèle, her new Treecko snatching a hash brown from it's trainer.

Adèle's Noibat let out a playful cry, as it circled the Pancham. "Banoi! Noi, Banoinoi!" it exclaimed happily.

James Dropped all of his stuff and went to the mess hall to eat. The place was amazing and full of people and pokemon. His Maril trailed behind him happily. He got a tray of food and looked for a place to sit. He went a table that was central, but not full of people to eat. He shared some food with his maril and looked around.
    "There are lots of trainers here, but they're gonna be no match for us, Right friend?" The maril with its mouth still full gave a cry of agreement. "I should think of a name for you!" James scratched his head and thought for a minute. "I know! I'll call you Suds!" the pokemon looked up at James and gave a loud "May-air!" before taking another bite. "Now, let's scope out who we could take in a battle!"

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast