Start Ups Lilycove University: Freshman Year! - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilycove University: Freshman Year!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lilycove University: Freshman Year!

"I'm Hanaeda. Apparently, the school is haunted, dorms are co-ed, and we have no clubs." Hanaeda said to the James.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

In the very back of the group, Otohime had kept quiet, choosing only to listen and not to engage her classmates or their guides by joining in he conversation. The idea of the school being haunted though had snagged her attention, and as she continued to follow the crowd, she couldn't help but wonder if there were ghosts at this school, and what exactly they were like.

"Haunted? I bet that it's just ghost pokemon playing tricks. My friend had a 'Haunted' house. I caught the haunter and traded it to him so that he would stop sleeping in his living room." James said with a laugh. He didn't believe in ghosts. He grinned at Hanaeda "I'm James from Jubilife in Sinnoh. Who are you?"

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Duke had travelled a few yards behind most of the group, somehow hoisting his suitcase over his shoulder, and he glanced carelessly at the landmarks as they were called out. Naturally, the moment the library was pointed out, he briefly stopped and stared at it, eager to browse through the bounty of books that were no doubt inside... but now he had ended up even further behind, and despite his lack of interest in fountains, he did want to know where the dormitories were. The lack of sleep was starting to catch up with him somewhat. He hurried after the rest of the group, stopping at the very back of the group next to some tall girl with black hair.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

3DS FC: 1220-7670-1049 / IGN: Luca
    I'm pretty new to competitive battling, but I enjoy it a lot, so if you'd like to battle then shoot me a PM!

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mauve was creeping along the middle of the group, just admiring the sights and such. As he heard about the imminent selection of starter Pokemon, a plethora of Pokemon rushed through his mind, as he gasped with delight.

A smile crept along his face, as he thought to himself. "I wonder what will be my starter... maybe an adorable Cacnea? Or, a darling Shuppet? Oh, the possibilities..." He giggled to himself as the group made their way through the campus.

Blog Entries

Visit The Roach's Youtube Channel

Juliana gulped a bit at all the talk of hauntings and ghosts. Even though Tabitha assured them the rumors were false, she couldn't help but feel nervous.

--

After they had finished the tour, the students had all made it back to the docks. As they began their ascent up the long hill towards the dorms, Tabitha looked up and saw Daniel in his dark-green polo standing at the top waiting for them.

Once at the top, Daniel waved to the students, introducing himself.

"What's up, everyone?" he said, a huge grin on his face. "My name's Daniel, head of Cacturne house..."

"How you got to be head of Cacturne I'll never know..." Tabitha muttered, giggling as she did. Daniel heard her, giving her an amused look.

"It was obviously due to my amazing good looks." he jeered, running his hand through his brown hair, sweeping it to the side. "Anyways, come with me, everybody. We'll get all your housing situations... uhh, situated? Whatever. Let's go!"

"It obviously wasn't because of your brains," Tabitha teased. Daniel didn't care though, continuing to lead the students to the dorm building. It was fairly large; not as large as the library, but big enough to house all the students at the school, and then some.

The interior of the dorms were simple, with green carpets and beige painted walls. The door led directly into the lobby, which had two clipboards on the walls and a large hallway in the middle. At the end of the hallway were two elevators, with two separate hallways splitting off at either side, leading to the rooms. The floors above were similar in layout, each elevator exiting into a similar hallway that branched in two opposite directions. On the first floor, a single door next to the elevators led into a large kitchen, with several refrigerators, ovens, stoves, and various other cooking appliances for student use.

Daniel walked over towards the end of the lobby, approaching a wide table with the student's Pokeballs on it, arranged in a neat line.

"Daniel, the students were supposed to find their Pokeballs in their rooms..." Tabitha said, confused as to why Daniel had brought them out like this.

"It's more fun this way." Daniel said. "Ladies and gentlemen, your starters are here!"

Tabitha took a step forward. "Daniel, what are yo--"

"Stop!" Daniel snapped, holding out his hand. Tabitha stopped in place, looking annoyed. "Who, their starter, to receive must answer me these questions three! Ere, their starter, they should see!"

"Really? You can't be serious..." Tabitha said, bringing her hand to cover her face.

"Pff," Daniel scoffed, before turning towards the students. He singled out one of them, a shorter girl with long black hair and a black jacket. "You there!"

Juliana smiled, understanding the reference being made as Daniel pointed towards her. She giggled a bit, deciding to play along with this Daniel fellow. "Yes?"

"What, is your name?" Daniel asked, making his voice sound old and raspy.

"Juliana Rivers" she replied, still giggling lightly.

"What, is your quest?"

"I seek my starter!"

"What, is your favorite color?"

"Blue."

"Oh, okay then. Here you go!" Daniel laughed. He looked over at the table, finding the Pokeball for Juliana. He grabbed it, tossing it to her, Juliana managing to catch it in her hands.

Daniel repeated this process for the rest of the students, switching up the final question with things like 'what is your favorite band,' 'your favorite movie,' or 'your favorite book.' Once all the students had received their respective Pokemon, Tabitha called out to get their attention.

"Alright guys, I know your anxious to see your new partners, but first things first." Tabitha pulled out a small list from her pocket, looking it over before speaking up again. "We have to get you all settled in. There'll be plenty of time to socialize afterwards, just bear with me. I have your housing assignments. So, the students in Lumineon House: Juliana Rivers, Otohime Tatsunagi, Jamie Lagousie, Adèle Mordeuz, Duke Wilkinson, and Hanaeda Pajamas. You guys, follow me to the third floor."

Tabitha led the students towards the stairwell, as Jake pulled out a similar list.

"Okay, the students in Ninetales House," Jake cleared his throat, "Mauve Banzett, Lorelei Clinton, Serenity Vega, Diana Hughes, and Will Wolf. We're on the second floor, so if you would please follow me."

As Jake led his group of students away, Daniel was the last orientation leader left, along with his group of students.

"Just so you all don't feel left out, I'm going to call your names as well!" Daniel said, laughing slightly. "Cali Wilde, Reyliik Helios, Lawrence Montenell, James Kraiss, Timothy Smith, and Jonathan Walker. Cacturne house, represent!" he joked with them as he finished.

"Anyways, we're here on the boring old first floor, so just pick a room in the hallway and unpack your stuff. The welcoming ceremony has been postponed to 5:00 PM over dinner. Right now it's..." Daniel paused to look at his watch, "wow, only 8:30. Well, you've got plenty of time to kill, so feel free to explore, hang out in your room, socialize, that kind of stuff, though I'm guessing you'll probably want to go get some breakfast. I'm going to head over to the student center now and grab some food, if anyone wants to come with."

Tabitha and Jake led their respective groups to their own floors, relaying the same bit of information before letting the students move in to their rooms. They students had several hours to kill before the welcome ceremony, to do with whatever they pleased.

Scenario:

Pokemon list:
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - It's Electric|

"He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."

Make my day, Internet. Heartist's Avatar

"Uh.. My favorite color's purple.." Adèle murmured nervously, before letting out her new starter. "A.. A Noibat..!" she exlaimed, as the little dragon perched on her shoulder.

(This is so funny, because on the gijinka rp I have a character named Adèle who is merged with a Noivern xD)

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Jamie didn't get the joke at all that Daniel was asking, and really didn't care but played along anyways, following the example of the other girl. "Jamie Lagousie, to get my first pokemon and Nano," the last answer being who her favorite singer was. When they finally moved along and were released to their rooms, she chose one and set her bag down before opening the pokeball. She smiled as she saw it was a staryu. "I'll call you Hoshi. Do you like that name?" she asked it. She smiled as she saw his gem blink in glee. After unpacking she headed down to the cafeteria, grabbing some food and eating, Hoshi by her side eating its own food however that is done. She watched the students interact, wondering if anyone would dare to interact with her.

Otohime had accepted her starter politely, but chose not to open it until she had settled in her dorm room. She followed after Tabitha after everyone else had finished, making sure not to get too far behind, but also making sure she kept to the back of the group. The same could not be said for Cali, who was now hugging the buneary in her hands like she would lose it if she let go. "You're so cute!" She giggled, rubbing its head and receiving a content sigh in response from he normal-type. "Hm, wonder what I should call you," she wondered aloud, following along with the other Cacturne students,, not really paying that much attention to what Daniel was saying.

Make my day, Internet. Heartist's Avatar

"Hello," Adèle greeted Jamie, "What's you're name? I'm Adèle." she told him quietly, her Noibat chirping. "Noi! Banoi!" it seemed to say. It nuzzled her cheek, before it's warm tongue rasped across her cheek affectionately. "Oh, and this is my Noibat." She smiled nervously.

Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"So this is my Pokemon?" Diana said to herself as she looked at her Ledyba at the Ninetails' Dorm, "I can't say that I am not surprised because I am quite surprised," However before getting the Ledyba, she had to answer some questions which just involved her staring at Daniel before answering them. She just went with it and answered them before getting her Ledyba. It was an interesting dorm for Diana, well she wasn't expecting much actually. Then after unpacking, the brunette made her way down to the student center to get a bite after basically not eating anything for breakfast. She had returned her Ledyba and walked there, got a bite and then sat there looking comfortable and eating away.

Tim though who liked to be known as Clark as his nickname, was still confused about the Pokemon he had received. He was not expecting a Croagunk then again he was expecting something pathetic like a Sunkern, so anything was better than nothing or a Sunkern. "Man you look cool but you are not my style, bro and I'm too lazy to think of a nickname but for the heck of it I'll think of something later," Tim returned his Croagunk and walked to get something to eat.

He then saw Diana and boy did he find her attractive. "Hottie alert, man she is a hottie galore...alright man, food or hottie, food or hottie, food or hottie...." Tim's stomach started to growl. "Food it is, I'll meet hottie later," He wondered if he would meet anyone at all. "Totally calling dibs on the babe," he said to himself as he got some food to eat.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Jamie was actually surprised anyone had spoken to her. She quickly finished chewing the bacon she was eating before speaking. "I'm Jamie, it's nice to meet you. And this is Hoshi, my new partner," she greeted Adele while pointing at the water type that gave a cry of greeting as well.

The Dreamer Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

"Lorelei Clinton, to receive a Pokemon, and I'm not a fan of reading." She bluntly replied to each question, not exactly getting the reference. As soon as she saw what her Pokemon was, there was an unexplainable joy she felt from it. A Ralts. Not what she expected to be a starter to to their rareness, but she was thrilled anyway. "Hmm." She murmured to herself, releasing the Ralts.

"Oh! I'll call you Ruru!" Lorelei exclaimed with happiness, looking at the green Pokemon. "Now I think the real question is if you're a boy or a girl." After unpacking her luggage, she left to go eat a small meal along with a few of the other students. She decided that she would make the trip back to the docks after she ate so she could relax a bit.

Blog Entries

Visit The Roach's Youtube Channel

"Home sweet home! ♪" Tabitha chirped as she and the rest of the Lumineon students had arrived on the third floor. Blue carpets adorned this floor rather than green, but overall it had the same look and feel as the rest of the building. "Just pick an empty room and go nuts! You'll find the key on the bed in an envelope. I'll be in my room if anybody needs me, last room at the end of the hall. Door's open."

Juliana nodded in understanding as she walked down the hall, taking the first available room she saw. She took a peek inside. The room looked beautiful, much better than most normal university dorms. All the furniture had a lovely oak finish, with small gold-painted handles for the dressers and doors. A large dresser with a equally large vanity sat on one side of the room, with a single bed on the opposite side of the room. On the far wall, the window was open, looking out towards the Campus down below. The bed was single sized, but still just as gorgeous, with a dark-blue comforter with wave stitch patterns. She supposed all the rooms were designed with the house theme in mind, imagining the Ninetales dorms being orange in color and Cacturne being deep green.

"Well then..." Juliana said to herself, placing her luggage on the bed. "Time for the moment of truth..."

She nervously held out her Pokeball in front of her, thoughts of scary-looking Pokemon running through he mind. "What if it's a Seviper? Or an Ekans? Pinsir?" She pushed her thoughts aside, tentatively releasing her Pokemon from it's capsule.

A small, round silhouette appeared, with pointed ears and small little stubs for hands and feet. As it materialized, it's pink coat became apparent, with big, blue eyes that scanned the room with intense curiosity. The small tuft of fur on the top of it's body bounced lightly as it looked around, before it's large eyes met with Juliana's own.

"Puff?" the Pokemon asked with a high-pitched voice.

"Oh my gosh!" Juliana cried, almost squealing like a small child. "A Jigglypuff! You're so adorable!" She bent down to the Jigglypuff's level, gently patting it on the head. The Jigglypuff simply closed it's eyes and cooed in response to the affection it was receiving. Juliana carfully picked up the Pokemon, holding it in her arms in front of her, petting it's smooth, pink fur.

"I should come up with a name for you..." she said, thinking about what she should call her new partner. She thought about it for a moment, unable to come up with anything. Suddenly, she felt her stomach rumbling slightly, remembering that she never ate breakfast.

"Come on, let's go get something to eat, cutie! We'll think of names along the way." she said, leaving her bag in her room as she left, locking the door behind her. She made her way to the student center mess hall, holding her Jigglypuff close to her all the way.
    Last edited by The Roach; 26th January 2014 at 09:32 PM.
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - It's Electric|

"He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Will paid attention to Daniel's silly banter as they were led through the dorm rooms and were shown the Pokeball that contained the Pokemon they would be using. He didn't really care about what Pokemon he got, mostly cause he was prepared for anything that might come anyway. When it was his turn to answer Daniel's question he just replied robotically with his name, his goal of cracking the haunting mysteries and that his favorite color was blue.

Will was actually pretty happy to get a Riolu, the little guy kept looking around curiously, something that he enjoyed as he agreed that curiosity was a good trait for someone to have. He knelt down in front of Riolu and scratched his chin while staring at the Pokemon with a calm expression. "I think I'll name you Wattson," he nodded his head as he petted the fighting type.

He was glad to finally be able to get his own dorm room but didn't waste a chance to look at the other people that were in his room, noticing that one of the girls that were in the same dorm as him left. "Well we are allowed to do what we want for now," Will nodded his head as he walked along with Riolu. He noticed that he and Serenity were put in the same dorm so he just raised his hand and calmly waved at her.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast