Start Ups Lilycove University: Freshman Year! - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilycove University: Freshman Year!

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Lilycove University: Freshman Year!

"True," Serenity chuckled a bit as she began to think of the worse things that someone could be known for, "I just don't think people will want to be around a sickly person. Even if it's just seasickness. I already don't have friends, so I assume I can't be worse off than I am now." she shook her head as she closed her eyes, trying not to focus on the waves hitting the boat. That would make her all the more nauseated.

Seven Deadly Sins Prez's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

With a shrug, Lorelei continued to stare out at the view. She wasn't excited to be going to the school at all because she was forced to attend. After a moment of thinking, she decided to be quiet for the rest of the boat ride.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Careful there. I don't want to have to play lifeguard if you fall in." Hanaeda said to Lorelei playfully, sitting next to her, having kicked off his shoes. He was by nature a very outgoing person, although occasionally his friendliness rubbed people the wrong way.

"Think they'll make us climb that mountain?" He asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

"I don't plan on falling in." Lorelei simply replied, crossing her arms with a groan. Good bye peace and quiet. "We better not climb that mountain." She added, looking out over the water.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hanaeda frowned a bit. The girl seemed to want to be alone, if the fact that she crossed her arms and groaned out loud was anything to go by.

"I'll leave you to it, then." He said. He knew when he wasn't wanted. As he turned around, he noticed a guy about his age. He cod tell, he was a sharp one. He had a look in his eyes that said there was a good brain behind them. Next to him was an ill looking girl. She had eyes that said there was probably a normal brain behind them. And also that she was ill.

"Seasick?" He asked them. "There 's probably some ginger ale somewhere on board, it's good for that kind of thing."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Kimono Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Kimono Dragon on Tumblr Visit Kimono Dragon's Youtube Channel

Lawrence yawned in a way that it was slightly audible to anyone in the next room across and looked at the time before jumping off the bed shocked. "Oh shoot, I overslept! " the teenager exclaimed as he rushed to get his clothes on and stumbled out the door, his heavy bookbag swaying back and forth in his hand. He rushed to the deck and stopped himself at the railing, sighing with relief that he wasn't left behind.

Oh wicked spirit born of a lost soul in limbo...
    FC: 3583-0682-5894

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

With the sunshine at his eyes, Mauve woke up with a disgusted groan. He didn't like sunlight all too much. Still, he took a bit of a while to get out of bed. Or, rather, roll out of bed and roll the curtain to darken the room. "Blech... I don't want to go out quite yet, but I suppose it's better than laying in here before arrival."

He freshened up, and put on his favorite purple, button-up shirt with a black tee underneath, his gray jeans and signature black shoes. Lastly, he slipped on his two rings and bead bracelets. "Ah, yes... much better. Now, to welcome the new day. This is going to be the first day of my education." He said this to himself as he stepped out of his cabin to greet the ocean waves, with a reciprocated welcome of the ocean breeze.

"My, my... this is going to be a good day, indeed." He chuckled to himself as he leaned against the rail, looking out at the scenery before him.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Exactly," Will nodded at Serenity before seeing her get slightly worse. That's when he heard Haneda's comment and proceeded to scratch his chin in thought. 'That is true, I heard soda can help too."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"The problem with that is I can't keep anything down," Serenity replied as she shook her head, "I'm sure I'll feel fine once we get off of this boat." that's what she would keep telling herself anyways. These next few minutes would probably feel like a lifetime to the seasick teenager.

Blog Entries

Visit The Roach's Youtube Channel

Juliana felt Hanaeda's hand on her shoulder, making her jump slightly. She quickly regained her composure though, appreciating the friendly gesture. "S-sorry... I'm just really nervous. First day anxiety..."

While she was still on the edge of the ship, she couldn't help but overhear the conversation nearby. Hanaeda and another boy were discussing solutions for sea-sickness.

"H-here... liquid ginger extract really helps for nausea," she reached around in her pockets, looking for the small bottle she had brought with her. She had a tendency to get seasick as well, but the ginger extract was like some kind of miracle cure, at least in her experience. She pulled out a small, 2 oz bottle of ginger extract, holding it out and offering it to Serenity. "I always carry it with me for times like these..." she added, hoping that she wouldn't seem weird for carrying around a bottle of ginger extract.

"The truth hurts so bad, wouldn't you say? So why tell it? If ignorance is bliss, then I'm in heaven now."

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Towards the back of the boat, a young man with blond hair was still asleep. He was wearing a tight black undershirt, a pair of faded blue jeans and oddly a silver and ruby rose necklace. Jonny Walker didn't sleep much, but when he did he was dead to the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Thanks," Serenity replied to the girl as she received the vile of ginger extract. She opened it and drank the contents of the bottle. She figured it would take time to work, but at least she would feel better. "I'm sorry for being rude. My name is Serenity Vega."

Blog Entries

Visit The Roach's Youtube Channel

"I'm Juliana," Juliana replied. "Everyone just calls me Julie though. It's easier."

--

Now arriving at Lilycove University. Please gather your belongings and prepare for departure. Thank you for choosing Lilycove University, and have a wonderful day.

The voice rang out over the intercom, as the Silver Gleam made contact with the large school docks. The anchor had dropped as various crewman got off the boat, securing the yacht to the docks and lowering the exit ramp to allow easier departure.

--

"Hey Tabitha, I just remembered something important. I need to go get the dorms set up for the students!" Daniel spoke up as he, Tabitha, and Jake waited on the docks for the students to exit.

"We already set up the dorms, Daniel! What are you talking about? You're supposed to help out with orientation!" Tabitha replied, a mixture of confusion and irritation evident in her tone.

"This is helping out, I promise!" Daniel said, before darting off up the large hill that led to the dorms. "You'll do fine without me!"

"Come back here you little--" Tabitha called after him, before Jake laid a hand on her shoulder to calm her.

"Let him go. He's right, all we're doing is giving a brief tour." he said, his voice calm, yet authoritative. Tabitha sighed, her anger beginning to subside. She gathered her wits, putting on a happy face for the new arrivals.

"Fine, let the little punk go and do... whatever it is he's doing." Tabitha said, admitting defeat. "More fun for me, then." She straightened her ponytail, making sure she looked presentable, as both her and Jake stood at the end of the docks waiting for the new students.

((OOC: Going to let the plot sit here for a bit while everyone catches up. You can RP your characters waking up and getting off the boat if you wish.)
    Last edited by The Roach; 25th January 2014 at 04:06 PM.

"The truth hurts so bad, wouldn't you say? So why tell it? If ignorance is bliss, then I'm in heaven now."

Blog Entries

Follow Prez on Tumblr

Lorelei slowly got herself off of the railing and picked up her traveling bags near her. With a sigh, she began to walk off of the boat and onto land. She noted the two important looking people and stood near them, eventually placing her luggage down on the ground. Not one word came from her mouth as she watched any other students who came off after her.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Jamie had decided against the mass socialization at the front of the boat, choosing to wander around instead. She hadn't slept so she had been up for hours, and thus walking around for hours, just waiting for the ship to land already. It was a godsend when they finally announced that they would be arriving. Quickly running back to her room, she grabbed her bag, and walked down the ship, confused as to who the two other teens in front of them were.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast