Start Ups Lilycove University: Freshman Year! - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Lilycove University: Freshman Year!

Blog Entries

Visit GastlyGibus's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Lilycove University: Freshman Year!

"That penmanship is pretty scary..." Daniel said with a smirk, analyzing the writing on the wall. He touched the paint, no residue sticking to his finger. "Definitely not ketchup... and definitely dry. Somebody must have done this last night. And Hanaeda... could it be the ghost of John Ruskin?" he laughed a bit to himself.

"You guys, this is serious," Jake said in chastisement. He helped Juliana to her feet, the latter still visibly shaken from the ordeal. "Are you okay?"

"I th-think so..." she replied, blushing madly. She hated being the center of attention, and the fact that she drew it all to herself by her over-reaction wasn't helping. She pet the Misdreavus and Noibat that had come to comfort her, before crossing her arms and casting her gaze towards the ground.

"You sure?" Jake said, showing concern for her well-being. "You can skip Fitness class today, if you want."

"N-no, that's okay..." she stammered, shaking her head. "I'm fine... really. J-just a little freaked out." She was lying through her teeth and she knew it, but she couldn't bear to admit it in front of the rest of the students. She silently cursed at herself for being so timid. She couldn't help it though. She was the type of person who was scared by friends sneaking up and saying "hi." Finding broken picture frames and bloody writing was in a whole other league. She quietly gathered her wits, and began to leave the student center, heading towards the lecture hall for the next class.

"I'll walk with you." Jake said calmly. He felt the need to comfort her, though not out of romantic interest. He just wanted to make sure she was safe. Daniel, meanwhile, kept poking around the crime scene.

"Vandalism, destruction of school property, intimidation... Dean Harkins is going to be pissed," Daniel said, trying to find any sort of lead to follow.

"Dean Harkins is not going to find out!" Tabitha interjected.

"And how do you suppose we keep this a secret?" Daniel asked.

"I'll figure something out, but you can't let him find out." Tabitha responded; her tone was dead serious, and she was intent on the Dean remaining oblivious.

"Well, I'll let you figure that out," Daniel added, before he saw something gleaming in the corner of his eye. He looked down at the ground, seeing something hiding behind a trash can nearby. "What do we have here?"

He knelt down to examine the object, reaching over to pick it up. It was a pair of ordinary prescription glasses, with a small dab of red pain on the corner of one lens. It looked like the same substance used on the wall. He put them over his eyes briefly, everything blurred to such a degree that he couldn't even make out basic shapes. Strong prescription, that was certain.

"Hey, Will," Daniel said, walking over to where Will stood with his Riolu. He knew Will would be interested in this. "Check this out." He held the glasses out to Will for him to examine them.

The White Haired Girl Autumnbreeze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

"I'm all for the dean not finding anything out, last thing I need is some stupid ordeal involving a ruined portrait." Lorelei commented with a mischievous smirk. She noted the glasses Daniel was holding out and leaned closer to get a good look of them. She quickly leaned back so Will could look over them himself.

"So according to the paint on these glasses, we have to look for the kid who's walking around blind. Simple." She said, her Ralts still intently staring at the painting.

"We have the duty to protect justice."
    -tumblr- -fanfiction- -roleplay-

Ice ice baby Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"That's what I'm wondering though," Will pointed out as he turned to face Lorelei, scanning the glasses carefully as he spoke. "The person wearing these glasses really needs them, I mean how could they get away so fast if they're practically blind?" he asked the others with a raised eyebrow. "Assuming that they left when they felt her.." he pointed towards Juliana. "It shouldn't have given them time to get away like that, they probably spent a couple of seconds trying to see if they could spot their glasses."

The White Haired Girl Autumnbreeze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

"True," Lorelei began to say with a pout. "I have no idea how that could work." She added, looking back over at the glasses. "Unless they're planting fake evidence?"

"We have the duty to protect justice."
    -tumblr- -fanfiction- -roleplay-

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

The events regarding the portrait had trapped Jonny in an extremely unwanted flashback. He had missed class to avoid Diana because she reminded him of... the scent of roses and lavender, the thrill of the chase, the hero's welcome, the forbidden... and then it had happened.

The only reason he had been nearby was that he had gone for a walk to clear his head. And then there it was. The portrait reminded him of the assignment that had changed everything. He held the rose pendant gently in his hand. It had been less than a year ago but it seemed like a lifetime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Demi-Goddess. Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Possibly they could plant it there and pin the blame on someone who had glasses but you actually can't gang up on people to find out. I say instead of going into any action, we should wait for another so called prank. I mean why would anyone just do this and not push for something more." Tim looked at Lorelei and Will. "Just wait and see what happens next because if they want to kill someone, you think they would have already done so instead of pushing it around. It has to be someone using a glasses wearing person as a scapegoat if anything."

Diana turned around after listening to Tim, Will and Lorelei talking to see what was behind her. "Jonny? Why did you not attend class this morning?"

Ice ice baby Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I have to agree with you there," Will said towards Tim, turning to look at him as he nodded in agreement. "It's true that this whole thing is very strange, but we don't have much to go off on to actually start brainstorming," he pointed out before looking at the glasses once more. "For now I think we should just keep these in check just in case."

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Hold it." Hanaeda said. "We have things to go on." Hanead pointed at the paint.

"There's paint here. Our next step should be to find the bucket."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jonny was caught off guard by Diana's question. He didn't expect that his absence was noticed, let alone commented on. He needed to think quickly. "Went for a skate, lost track of time." He came up with this on the fly. It was a good lie, mostly because there was a grain of truth to it. He often lost track of the time when he skateboarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Tabitha looked at her watch. It was now 1:15 PM.

"You guys should probably get going to the Lecture Hall. Pokemon Fitness is next, which is probably one of the more important classes here."

"But what are we going to do about the painting?" Daniel asked, pointing towards the crime scene.

"I'll take care of it," Tabitha responded. "I'll have to skip class, but one skipped class isn't the end of the world."

"You sure?" Daniel said, "I can stay and help if you would like."

"Please. With your GPA? I don't think you can afford to skip class with your grades," she teased.

"Point taken." Daniel responded. He went back to the mess hall to gather his things, leaving towards the lecture hall. Tabitha stayed behind in the hallway, taking the picture down and beginning to clean up the evidence. She'd come up with something; she always did in moments like these.

--

Jake and Juliana had made their way to the Lecture Hall, stopping in front of the gymnasium that was to be the location of the next class.

"Thanks..." Juliana said, giving Jake a friendly smile. She appreciated Jake's kind gesture to walk with her to class, especially after her ordeal from earlier.

"Anytime," Jake responded, returning the smile. "If there's anything else you need, just let me know." He waved to Juliana before turning and heading towards his own class.

Juliana walked into the gymnasium. Half the gym was cluttered with all manner of tires, bars, ropes, and ladders, haphazardly arranged in some kind of obstacle course. It was all a random mess though, half of the "obstacles" arranged in no particular order and no discernible path to be seen. In front of the mess stood a younger-looking man, at least compared to the rest of the professors they had so far. He wore a green track-jacket with a simple pair of jeans. Casual dress, for a professor anyways. His had his back turned towards the entrance, not noticing Juliana as she crept in the gym. He simply scratched his head, muttering something to himself.

"Maybe I could put the rope here, and then it'll lead to... no that won't work...." Juliana quietly took a seat on the bleachers at the side of the gym, her Jigglypuff contained in it's Pokeball.

Vile, Venomous Villain Murkmire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mauve and Arachneo, having reached the gymnasium, immediately noticed the various obstacles placed around the gym. "Most likely a test of dexterity and skill as a trainer... I've got my work cut out for me." He thought this to himself as his Spinarak looked around the large gymnasium.

After taking a good look around, the two sat one the bleachers away from the other two students.

Blog Entries

OOC: I'd like to get a head-count of who might still be interested in the RP. I'd like to keep it going, but if there's no interest there's no sense in my keeping it alive. Just let me know via PM or VM if you want to keep going or if you want to drop out. Also, keep in mind, I'm not going to get mad at you if you drop it. You don't have to worry about "hurting my feelings" or any sappy nonsense like that. If you don't have time to keep going or you're just bored with it, that's totally fine, just let me know, kay? =P

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314