The Legends of Heroes: Worlds in Distress *Me and Dante!"

Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legends of Heroes: Worlds in Distress *Me and Dante!"

Default The Legends of Heroes: Worlds in Distress *Me and Dante!"

Peace reigns in two worlds. In Hyrule, the evil Garudo tyrant Ganondorf met his match and fell in battle to the heroic Link, now he wanders the netherworld punished the only way that could befit him, nothing, a world were there is nothing to destroy, nothing to conquer, nothing to test his power upon.

Meanwhile, in the world of Spyro, the Dark Master Malefor has been laid to rest, imprisoned in the planet’s core by the efforts of Spyro and Cynder. Now he’s imprisoned for what was supposed to be eternity, where his goal of destroying the world can never come to pass.

But this peace is about to be shattered when, in a twist of fate, the two worlds come close in their separate universes, close enough for Ganondorf and Malefor to sense one another and combine their powers to free one another from their respective punishments. Realizing so long as their foes were alive, neither one’s goal could be accomplished, the two join forces to destroy Spyro, Cynder, Zelda, and Link once and for all. Also, because for Ganondorf two worlds to conquer are better than one and Malefor’s thirst for destruction is better quenched destroying two worlds, the tyrants decide to merge the worlds into one with their combined magic. Once their joint goals are met, a simple fight will be all it takes to solve the problem of who gets their way with the world’s fate.

But as a fortunate side effect, the merger’s beginnings result in Spyro and Cynder being flung from their world to Hyrule. Can the four heroes from two worlds join forces against their deadliest foes and save their worlds from disaster before all is lost?

Me:

Spyro
    Cynder
    Sparx
    Malefor

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Legends of Heros: Worlds in Distress *Me and Dante!"

Me:

Link
    Zelda
    Midna
    Ganondorf.

OOC: Ok, I'll start, we need to set up the plot first so Malefor and Ganondorf first.

Malefor, the Dark Master, after decades of destruction, had finally been stopped. Within the purple crystal core of the planet, Malefor was imobilized and trapped, unable to escape or move, but well aware that Spyro had stopped his plan, what he'd presumed was predestined for the Purple Dragons to do, the destruction of the world. He had to get free somehow, to destroy Spyro, Cynder, and the world itself, to sooth the vengence that burned deep within him...but he had no way to do that. His only hope was in another 10 generations the next Purple Dragon would do what he believed was destiny...or was it.

By some twist of fate, the world of Hyrule had become prone to intercecting with other worlds, in the past the Twilight Realm and Termina had both intersected with this world...and by fate, yet another would momentarially cross paths with this world.

Malefor sensed another evil in his own position, one with a heart just as black as his own...and just as powerful. Malefor sensed this great evil and realized this may be his only chance to escape and get his revenge. His eyes glowed as he reached out with his psychic powers.

You too are denied vengence and your soul is as black as mine. We are both imprisoned, unable to attain vengence or succeed at what we planned...perhaps we can help each other. he said in the mind of the Garudo king, Ganondorf.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"And just what can you do to solve my problem?" Ganondorf demanded, he never met this being ever in his entire reincarnation cycles. He had also never felt a power that rivaled his own. Except perhaps Vaati, but he dealt with the fool to make sure he doesn't have a reincarnation cycle.

"Simple, nether of us have the strength to free ourselves from our prisons, but together, we have the power to do so." said Malefor. "We unite our powers, tear open the fabric of time and free ourselves from our prisons, then vengence shall be ours." he said. "I can sense it, your black heart is consumed by a thirst for vengence, so it mine, together, we can allow our vengence to come to pass."

OOC: Malefor has one of those voices that sound like more than one person talking at once.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Ganondorf "hmmm"ed and closed his eyes and looked down in a pensive manner. "What do you want me to do?" Ganondorf asked, looking at the primordial-looking beast.

Malefor's eyes glowed within his prison. He had enough power to start a small tear between them, enough for Ganondorf to barely see through to the crystal core of the other world. "Tear the portal open the rest of the way and jump to the core, crack the ground above me, then I can get out." replied Malefor. "In case you intent to betray me, I'm in the core of my planet, come through without freeing me and I won't aid you in getting out." he stated, then waited, concentraiting on keeping the tear open enough for Ganondorf to tear through himself.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Ganondorf flexed his hands and using his dark power, he transformed into his Ganon form, a white stripe lining his entire abdominal region, grabbing the tear and pulled it apart very easily.

As reality was torn ashunder by the two villains combined might, Ganon would find on the other side of the portal a fiery area deep below the planet, a purple crystal at the center, the planet core, though it was safe to stand on. A purple energy began to pulsate from an area in its surface, where Malefor lay buried.

"Impressive, now crack the crystal around me so I may free myself, and together, we can seek our vengence on our foes." said Malefor telepathically, waiting freedom.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Ganon was in it too deep now to back away, so with his beastly might, he struck the crystal, making hundreds of fracture lines. More than enough to weaken the integrity of the core of the planet.

Malefor's eye came open within the core and the massive dragon let loose a terrible roar as he erupted from his prison, touching down in front of Ganon as the core began repairing itself. Malefor was nose to nose with the massive boar-like beast, something that suprised him somewhat. "Impressive, we're of equal size, I'm not used to something being as large as myself." he explained, being a truely massive dragon. "Thank you for freeing me, I am Malefor, the Dark Master. Who are you?" he asked, circling Ganon, well aware he'd need to revert to human form to speak, he wanted to see this entity's true form.

OOC: Malefor: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs34/f/2008/298/3/a/Malefor_for_other_consoles_by_cyn3r4345.png

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"In this form I am the Dark Beast Ganon." He said, snapping his fingers and reverted to his human form. "Normally, however, I am the Dark Sorceror Ganondorf." He said, taking out a staff and slammed it down, his cape fluttering.

Malefor looked over the much smaller human, but sensed his power wasn't hampered. "Intresting, I'd normally try to munuplate you into doing my bidding, but I can sense that wouldn't work, your just as cunning as I am." he said. "Let me guess, you had every intent of munpulating me to? I can see it in your eyes."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It seems that dragons are indeed wise creatures." Ganondorf said with a admitting smile. "Yes, my goal was to manipulate, but how if you have the same amount of power?" He asked.

Malefor chuckled. "Thank you, humans must be very wise as well." he said. "Now, onto business. I tried to destroy this world, but a little purple dragon named Spyro and his girlfriend, a former minion of mine, Cynder, stopped me and got me imprisoned down here, then fixed the planet." he explained. "Now, who do you seek vengence against?"

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast