Legends of Demigods Part 2 of start up

Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Legends of Demigods Part 2 of start up

Blog Entries

Visit The Miniryu's Youtube Channel

Default Legends of Demigods Part 2 of start up

Hal walked up to the lake. Rachel, the camps oracle, was walking up to him. "Oh hey Rachel" Hal said. Rachel's eyes started to glow. Mist poured of her mouth, and she said

"The search will be performed by twelve,
    Across the country you mest delve,
    for the ancient set of weapons,
    and you will face some fierce minions.

Rachel dropped to the floor. Hal just thought, Wow, what was that about?

Ooc: NO cussing btw. Have fun!
    P.S. if your just coming to CHB now, better play that out. Just wanted to tell that the twelve is all the peeps who signed up.
    Last edited by The Miniryu; 22nd January 2011 at 10:27 AM.
    The wind howls...The rain pours...A figure appears in the darkness...The Minryu approaches..............

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legends of Demigods Start up!!!

"Ha! We gave him a good scare!" Max joked with a couple boys from the Hermes cabin. "Yeah right! I stole a Blackberry,you just got a roll of toilet paper!" another guy shouted. Max laughed,"So,at least I stole something." They boys all laughed at his pathetic steal. All of them started walking to the cabin. "Yo! It's time for dinner!" the leader of the Hermes cabin said. All of the children of Hermes lined up,then started walking to the huge roofless building. Max saw a kid walking from the lake,he went over to talk to him. "So,did you hear a prophecy or something?" Max asked.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/knight-shadows-stats-86723/
    My URPG Stats

Warm my eggs and feed my Pokemon please!

Blog Entries

"Ya I did. What she said was odd. Quests only allow three but she mentioned twelve. And something about searching for weapons and fighting minions, Weird huh?" Said Hal, walking to dinner to go sit at the nearly empty poseiden table.
    The wind howls...The rain pours...A figure appears in the darkness...The Minryu approaches..............

Blog Entries

OOC: So, I'm guesing we just do what we would normally be doing at this point?

Cole stood in the middle of the archery range, and walked over to the target. He plucked each of his arrows off of the bulls-eye and put them back in a quiver. Cole walked back over to the spot he had been firing from, some fifty feet from the target. He continued to fire, launching arrow after arrow at the target, until he had used up all twelve. At this point, Cole went and gathered up the arrows again.

However, he soon became a little bored with archery, and began walking aimlessly through Camp Half-Blood.

Cole noticed Hal standing by the dining pavilion, and walked in that direction. He was hungry, anyways. Maybe there would be something interesting BESIDES dinner there, anyways.

"Hey, Hal," Cole said as he walked up to him. "What'cha doing?"
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

"I see you didn't notice me. Is this about your hatred towards the Hermes cabin?" Max asked. The three of them continued to dinner,where everyone was already there. "Looks like we're late" Max said.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=86723
    My URPG Stats

Warm my eggs and feed my Pokemon please!

Blog Entries

"Wondering, I heard a Prophecy, a weird prophecy. Can you understand anything about it? After all your a son of Apollo." Hal said.

Edit: Ninja'd. Just say it happened before shadow jake said what he said.

Blog Entries

EDIT: Ninja'd, too.

"Nah, maybe if you told me it," Cole said. "But I don't really have that kind of power. It's probably up to you to figure out what it means."

"Oh, please," Cole said, turning to Max. "I never had any sort of hatred towards your cabin. Well, besides the fact that you're children of the god of thieves."

OOC: By the way, you can't just say that we walked over there. You can't control other characters.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

At the poseiden table, there was only Percy. He was staring over at Annabeth at the Athena table. "Guys lets eat now" said Hal walking over two his Half-Brother at the table. "Hey Bro" Said Percy "your late". "Ya well, I got side tracked" Said Hal.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(OOC: hope you dont mind i felt like doing first person)
    I simply ignored the dinner call and went back to my practice. i'd been working hard on using my abilities. it wasn't everyday that a son of pluto was brought to camp now was it, so i had promised myself to practice hard at the one thing i specialized in. Death. i knotched another aroow on my bow "furanimo" "soul theif" and sent it flying down the open feild. the arrow head was about to make contact with the targeti had "borrowed", not a big surprise they tought i was hermes' kid first huh, when i phased right through and into a target behind. the arrow had embeded itself two rings from the bullseye. i took it out damaging the target in the process.

"hmm... maybe now would be a good time to go get some food" I said hiding the ruined target.

i made my way silently to the eating area simply merging with the shadows cast by the setting sun on the crowd. i took my food forgeting to reveal myself thus causing the illusion of levitation. sadly this was just the kind of attention i hate.

Blog Entries

Cole sat down at the Apollo table. It was pretty crowded, but not close to as packed at the Hermes table. Cole scarfed down two thirds of his food, leaving a large-sized chunk of meat left. He then walked over the sacrificial fire and slid the meat in.

Now that he had eaten, Cole wasn't sure what he felt like doing. He could always try to get back everything the Hermes campers had taken from the Apollo cabin over the last few days, but that was always a lot of effort. He decided to simply go explore the woods and scope out a good spot to place the flag in the next capture the flag game.

Blog Entries

Ooc: say pluto not hades, this is the greek camp no the roman.
    Ic: Hal was eating his food thinking about the prophecy, and who this "twelve" was. He noticed that (Um, Jasonwolf i forgot your name) was appearing to levitate. Oh well. He said to his drink "Pepsi Max" and drank the soda. He sighed and coudn't wait to hear Chiron's thoughts on the prophecy. He kept eating, and watching Percy stare at his girlfriend Annabeth.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

having finally escaped the annoying juggernaut that is social interaction I finished my meal in peace. despite its being untraditional i burned a some of my food and then burried the rest. i don't really know if my dad likes it, but i just figure that since he's down in the underworld he doesn't get the burned offerings. prefering to prevent any further magical mishaps i headed for the woods hoping to find my best friend lurking among the trees.

(OOC note "I" dont do well with people. my food looked like it was levitating not me)

Blog Entries

Hal finished his meal, and walked in to the woods. After all, he was bored and wanted to find his buddy cole. Plus he decided not to follow Max, he would probably steal his wallet.

Blog Entries

Cole continued through the woods, dodging around trees and through foliage. He moved deeper into the forest, eventually coming upon a large, naturally formed pit in the ground. The flag would be good in the middle, he thought. The opponents would be able to get in, but they'd be stuck there until we get their flag.

Cole slid down into the pit, which had a surprisingly sttep drop to the bottom. He pulled out his knife, and began to destroy anything that might offer a way out of the crater. He sawed of tree branches, uprooted bushes, and slathered mud on the sides of the crater to make it harder to climb. However, he slowly carved one foothold around halfway up the hole. It was well hidden by the sadows of nearby trees, and his teammates could use it to get in and out of the crater in capture the flag.

At this point, Cole climbed out using his foothold, checked to make sure the mud was still wet, and headed back to camp.

Blog Entries

Hal ran into Cole on his way back. "Capture the flag?" He asked.

Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast