Legendary Protectors - Start-Up! - Page 6

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Default Re: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

Finally spotting Latias, Steven excitedly began walking towarsd her, though he could realize that something was odd about her as she tried to alert Sora to Zaar's presence. It wasn't until he had gotten closer until he realized what Latias was doing.

Across the room, Jordan called out to him, "Steven, where you off to, the bathroom?"

Blog Entries

Astraea held the now awake Jirachi in her arms, and her Pokémon had flown back inside the building, along with Kristopher's Draggey, and of course the hyperactive Mew. She had noticed that some people had already arrived, and she silently stepped in front of the group, and then commanded their attentions, placing her hand in the air and repeating, "Silence, please." Once she was satisfied that she was being listened to, she continued on.

"Now, I'm aware that everyone is not here, and I'd wait for the other... two... I think, before we begin. In the meantime, this goes without saying, but make yourselves at home. Now, I've ---"

She was interrupted by Mew, who zipped in front of her face. Her body froze in mid-air, her tail straight and her body streamlined, her nose pointing directly to the wall, and Astraea guessed that there was something suspicious outside.

Spy-mew, spy-mew, SPY-MEW! Mew yelled in Astraea's head telepathically. Jirachi also sensed the presence, and agreed with Mew, although in a less panicky way.

"Kris," Astraea said carefully, aware that the spy could be listening, "could you take a look outside? I think there might be a problem."

Kris nodded, and whistled sharply, which signalled his Pokémon to come to him, but before they had, Suicune arrived. This made Kris feel guilty, as he didn't feel like he should be commanding legendary Pokémon. He was already honoured by his presence. Mounting Suicune, he told the rest of his Pokémon to stay inside, along with Shaymin.

As Suicune bounded outside, he noticed a shady character spying on the building from another one. Suicune roared, and with one mighty leap, he was in front of the spy.

Begone! You are not wanted here, you evil toad! Suicune growled at the stranger.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Sora watched in awe. Meanwhile, Latias prepared a Mist Ball atack against Zaar. ''What the hell is wrong with you, Latias?'' Sora said, annoyed.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

[OOC]]: Well, now we have to wait for ShadowArceus.

Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

Hearing all of the legendaries and some of the trainers in sudden unrest, Jordan walked to where they all seemed to rush to.

"Geez, seriously, what's going on?"

Blog Entries

Yeah, lets get moving." Gold told James. "And Groudon, I don't think we need to worry about that right now."

This forest is starting to creep me out, Cresselia said.
    Let's go before it gets too dark.

Psh, Darkrai said. Who cares about the dark?

"Isn't it obvious?" Gold said. "Cresselia does, and so does Eve."

Yeah really, i'm freaked out! Eve sounded as if he was hyperventilating.

"Let's hurry up and get to the safe house."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

"Quartzon, can you return?" James asked.

"Sure, I could use a rest," Quartzon replied.

James returned Quartzon to his ball and holstered it.

"But Gold, shouldn't we keep that mind? I mean thieves don't play by the rules," Groudon said.

"Groudon, drop it!" Palkia scolded.

The group then headed down the trail until they reached a rather nice looking mansion by the sea. The front doors were enormous, easily large enough to fit both Palkia and Groudon at the same time.

"This the place?" Brimspark asked.

James took out his map. "This is it," he said. "Gold, Groudon, Palkia, Arc, Brimspark cover me. If something bad happens, beat the shit out of the attacker," he said, putting his map away and taking out his folding shovel. He then knocked on the door with the folding shovel.

(OOC - they reached the safe house now.)
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

"Can do," Gold told James. "Lets do this."

Gold and his pokemon stood at various intervals, guarding the house.

"Can you bring Darkrai and Cresselia in?"

Thanks, They both said. We're tired.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

James looked around the house, his folding shovel at the ready.

The house was lavishly decorated but yet it was completely empty.

James then deployed Quartzon. "Quartzon, you and Brimspark guard the Legendaries. Gold, can you have you Eve and Moonlight join my two pokémon on guard duty?"

"What about me?" Arc asked.

"Arc, you're joining myself, Gold and Sunlight in searching the house," James said. He then turned to Gold. "Ready for this?" he asked, holding his folding shovel like a hatchet.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar chuckled, stepping out of the shadows.
    "I thought this would happen. Oh well, now I know xactly what I'm going to do, and you do not. Thanks fr the information. You cannot hide now."
    He leaped out of the window, and rushed back on to his jet.
    "Be seeing you," he said before the jet took off for the Team Rocket HQ...

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''What the hell was that supposed to mean?'' Sora said. Meanwhile, Latias turned to Steven and examined him.

Blog Entries

A small rock dropped out of Zaar's pocket as he made his escape, and it stood there in the corner, as ordinary as any rock could be...

Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

Jordan watched as Zaar quickly junped out the nearest window and fled, watching him also drop a rock onto the floor. As he walked to pick the rock up, he began asking nobody in particular, Dude, what happen?" As he walked to where Zaar dropped the rock, he picked it up, turning it over in his hands. "Expensive-looking microphone," he finally uttered, "I hope it didn't cost him too much."

As Latias began to focus on Steven, he smiled, obviously glad to see her. At that moment, he dissapeared in a colorful radiation of light where his form morphed unrecognizably. By the time the process finished, the legendary Pokemon Latios letivated upward from where he had stood the moment before, and began to hover around Latias.

After sliding the rock into his pocket, Jordan began to walk outside to finally retrieve his Pokemon as he declared he would earlier before turning to find Latios happily interacting with Latios. Though he revealed his original form, Jordan ignored it to let him enjoy his time with Latias, quietly walking up to where he had left Seraph and Abrams.

"Sorry about the wait, guys, y'all can come in right after this," he said as he removed the rock from his pocket. He threw it into stright up into the air as he called out his command, "Hyper beam, Abrams."

The Metagross opened its large mouth as Seraph quickly teleported off of it to stand beside Jordan. "Hooah," Abrams yelled to Jordan through telepathy as a ball of orange light charged in its mouth. As the small rock began to fall back to Earth, Abrams released the energy he began to build up and fired a hyper beam attack at the rock, hitting it directly.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

''Somebody set up us the bomb.'' Sora said to Jordan. Latias smiled at Steven/Latios. Sora looked at Latias and Latios. ''Uh, wait. Where did Latios come from?'' She said.

Blog Entries

The rock simply fell back to the ground, completely unphased by the attack...

Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

"What!? How is it possible for that thing to withstand my attack? This is a travesty!" Abrams raised one of its massive legs in preperation to crush it into the dirt before Abrams suddenly vanished as Jordan recalled it into its ultra ball. Calm, Abrams. It ain't a normal rock anyway. In any event, it's not hurting anyone out here, let's leave it.

Jordan walked back into the building with his Gardevoir following behind as he returned to Sora.

"Cool, where'd the Latios come from?"

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast