Legendary Protectors - Start-Up! - Page 5
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Completely unaware to Latias scanning the room, Zaar continued to watch for new arrivals...

The Dude Abides

Laura Svenson
    Secret Building

"My name is Laura Svenson. And you shouldn't so brazenly admit to having custody of a legendary. I don't think you realize the forces lined up against you, the threats lurking in the darkness."
    She looked Lulu in the eye sadly.
    "I think whoever invited all of you here has made a catastrophic mistake. My advice to you is to leave this place as fast as you can, and run. Just...run. They killed Celeste...I mean, the protector of Zapdos and Registeel. They will not show any mercy to any protector. Likely one of you was followed here. In any case, this is not a safehouse, but, whether our absent host meant it to be or not, a trap."

Blog Entries

"How right you are..." Zaar mumbled under his breath, waiting for the hosts to arrive...

Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

Jordan smiles as he walks into the main room of the building, "Look at that, Steve, ain't that something real similar to what you ended up saying?

Jordan turned back around to face Laura, "Too bad for them, 'cause the only way to get Rayquaza would be to get ahold of this right here," Jordan said as he pulled one of six ultra balls off of his belt, "And I promise you that it won't be that easy."

Blog Entries

James and Brimspark were busy repairing the arena per the rules posted on the campsite.

James was busy using his folding shovel to fill in some small craters while Brimspark was busy smashing some rocks that the Rhydon had used against Quartzon.

Groudon decided to help too. He was filling in a large hole formed from Rhydon's Dig attack and leveling out the arena.

"We're heading out as soon as we're done fixing the arena. So yeah, you three can come along." James said, wiping his forehead. "In any case, we should introduce ourselves. I am James Elison."

The battle with the Rhydon had left no damage to the surrounding campsite but quite a bit to the arena itself. Though no one suspected it, the 'shrubs' at the corner of the dirt arena were actually shield projectors that prevented attacks from harming the trainers or causing property damage.

Groudon simply shrugged as he finished leveling out the arena. "I am Groudon," he said.

"That'll do it," James said, filling in the last crater and putting his folding shovel back in his messenger bag.

"I am Palkia," Palkia said. He had been watching the three work on repairs.

"Also I'd like you to meet my three pokémon: Brimspark the Blaziken, Quartzon the Blastoise and Arc the Luxray," James added.

Quartzon, Arc and Brimspark introduced themselves to Gold and his pokémon.

Arc then offered the poffin case to Gold. "Poffins?" she asked.

James then looked at Arc. "Arc, I'm not sure if he can understand you," he said.

"Oops, can you get the two to translate?" Arc asked. She then turned to Gold. "Hey, can you understand me?" Arc asked Gold.

James nodded and turned to Groudon and Palkia. "Groudon, Palkia prepare translation field if we need it and if this person can be trusted," he said.

"As you wish," Palkia replied.

Groudon looked at Darkrai. "Why don't you like me?" he asked.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

The Dude Abides

Laura Svenson
    Secret Building

These people are very, very dumb.
    Laura sighed.
    "That actually makes it easy for them. They shoot you, and then they take the Ultra Ball off your corpse. These people don't play by any rules of conduct. They're not going to be like 'oh, let's have a Pokemon battle to decide if I get the legendary or not'. If you give them the opportunity, they will attack you with everything they've got. I saw it firsthand. Celeste was one of the strongest trainers I've ever known, but they killed her. I have no doubt you'll put up a fight, but you can't win if the fight is on their terms."

Blog Entries

"Argh! Will you people get to the point?!" he tried to whisper, but it came out louder than he wanted it to...

Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

"Look, I'm sorry about your friend, but I'm afraid I don't share your same fear, though I do take so caution, believe it or not."

"Besides, I'm quite aware that they won't play by any rules. The best way to handle people who break rules is to break more yourself."

Jordan turned to his brother before waiting for Laura to offer another response. "How's it look to you, should we bring Seraph and Abrams in and stay for a bit?"

Steven's eyes scanned the room quickly before he nodded to Jordan, who began to walk out to fetch the Gardevoir and Metagross waiting outside.

Blog Entries

I'm Gold Silverston," Gold said. "Nice to meet you. And yes, I CAN understand you.
    This is moonlight," he said as Moonlight the Umbreon jumped on his left shoulder. "This is Sunlight," and Sunlight the Espeon jumped on his right shoulder. "And this is Eve." Eve jumped up on Gold's head.
    I'm Darkrai, Darkrai said said as he introduced himself.
    And i'm Cresselia, Cresselia added.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Latias finally noticed that Zaar was in the corner. She gave him an angry look and warned Sora. ''What is it, Latias?'' She asked. Latias pointed in Zaar's direction.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Blog Entries

OOC: In case you haven't got it by now,my character pretends to act just like Wigglytuff from PMD XD

'Your name's Laura?That's so cool!My real name's Laura!Oops,nobody knew that up until now!So keep it a secret,yeah?Then we'll all be friends,friends,friends!' Lulu giggled.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Sora facepalmed before turning to Latias again. ''Latias, what is wrong with you?'' She asked. Latias pointed at Zaar.

Blog Entries

OOC: Could someone please give me an update. I've been very ill, and not able to get on, so I wasn't expecting a three page jump.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

OOC: Most of the protectors are at the safehouse right now. Zaar is also at the safehouse.

Blog Entries

(OOC - James and Gold have met and are en route to the safehouse.)

"Great!" Arc said excitedly.

"So shall we get moving to the meeting place by the sea?" Quartzon asked.

James's stomach rumbled and he ate a poffin from the case. "Well, we're not that far according to the map," he said.

"We must not delay," Palkia said.

"Gold, there has been some concern over the fact if the trainers themselves can fight if all of their pokémon are incapacitated, Groudon said.

James shrugged. "Groudon, I already told you. My folding shovel can be used like a ax," he asked.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast