Legendary Protectors - Start-Up! - Page 20

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

OOC: ShadowArceus, what is it with you being so... all-powerful/perfect

Speaking telepathically? Since when did this RP become something like Team Pride or Aura stuffs?

And anyways, I didn't accept Tod, so...

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: I could've sworn you did...

And I used thetelepathy before without you saying anything...it'sjust a means of communication, but I can edititif you want...

Sorry, the arch-villain stufftends to get to my head a bit.

Blog Entries

James nodded. "All right, Earnhardt and Silver would you mind coming with me?" he asked.

"Count me in!" Palkia said.

"Me must all use an overwhelming display of force," Groudon said.

"Hey, shouldn't Jordan and the other trainers come as well? I mean, they can fight the opposing trainers and we've got a rifle right here," Brimspark said, adjusting his sunglasses.

-----------------------

Alexander flew high above Ecruteak with the Charizard in tow. He used his suit's electrical discharge system to stun the Charizard as he climbed higher and higher.

"All right, let's end this," Alexander said as he suddenly dove straight down.

He plummeted for nearly a two miles before, he threw the Charizard straight down.

-----------------------

On the ground, the combatants stopped to watch a bolt of fire plummeting towards Ecruteak's park.

"Must be Alex's Seismic Toss," a Magma grunt replied, casually ordering his Cacturne to attack one of the defenders.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

"Like I said, I'll come once Steven is back," Jordan said as he ordered Earnhardt and Silver over to James' side.

Jordan began to think seriously of where his brother was for the first time since he had returned to the secret building. Once he considered this, he began wondering where everyone assigned to the Snowpoint mission had gone. He remembered that Astraea had actually been on the same mission, he had forgotten that she was even in the building as she hardly drew any attention when she returned. Jordan walked to where she was sleeping, a bit reluctant to wake her, but reminding himself that she was healed by Lyric. If only he could remember if she told him her name. "Hey...can you wake up a minute, I need to ask a question."

Blog Entries

Astraea Silvershield
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

Astraea woke up, her eyelids fluttering heavily as she struggled to sit up. She still felt a bit stiff, but she replied to Jordan, surprised that she was healed so fast. It must have been the work of Lyric. Nodding to the Chimecho, she asked Jordan, "What is it?" Jirachi was yawning in her lap, and Velvet stood protectively by her side, whilst Jade was still with Mew.

Blog Entries

James nodded and packed up his gear.

"All right, I'll leave the rifle here in case one of the defenders chooses to take it with them," he said.

"James, we need intelligence," Arc said.

"So where can we get intelligence?"

"The TV?" Brimspark suggested.

"I guess the news channel will work," James replied, turning the television to the new channel.

James's jaw fell to the ground as he saw what was going on; Ecruteak City looked and sounded like a war zone.

"Let me guess, that is where we go?" Groudon asked

"Damn straight," Palkia replied.

"Shall we use the teleporter?" Arc asked.

James shook his head. "I have no idea how the hell to use that thing, I don't want to teleport us into a tree or something," he said.

"So we walk?"

James nodded and recalled Arc and Quartzon. "Earnhardt, Silver, Groudon, Palkia, Brimspark, let's roll!"

He then slung his messenger bag over his shoulder and headed out the door.

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

[OOC]: Christ, took me long enough to respond.
    Jordan Summers
    Legendary Protector
    Secret Building

"Look, sorry to bother you," Jordan said, looking about the room to indicate the lack of protectors in it. "I was just wondering...how many people were involved in the Regigigas protection and where are they?"

Blog Entries

James and his group were heading towards the Goldenrod City magnet train.

The city was as usual, extremely crowded, but Groudon and Palkia used their size to part the crowds, allowing James and his walking pokémon to hurry to the train station.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920