Legendary Protectors - Start-Up! - Page 2

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

OOC: ShadowArceus, since when did I say that you could magically sprout demon wings? No-one else does things like that. Please edit your post.

Blog Entries

James and his trio had now arrived at a campsite outside the town limits. The trees had been cleared away to form the campsite, which contained an area to pitch tents, a cooking area and an impromptu arena.

"How much further?" Palkia asked.

"Shouldn't be more than a few more miles," James replied.

Just then a young man dressed in jeans and a t-shirt arrived. "Hey, a another trainer! Let's battle!" he said.

"Sorry, I'm busy," James said.

"Oh come on, this shouldn't take too long," Brimspark replied, cracking his knuckles. He then turned to the man. "You want a battle you got it!" he said, his wrists flaring.

"Heh, even you Blaziken wants in!" the man replied.

James groaned and nodded. "So what will it be?" he asked.

"Two on two," the man replied.

"James, will we be battling?" Groudon asked.

"No. Groudon, you and Palkia will not be battling under any conditions."

Groudon grumbled in disappointment. "Why not?" he asked.

"Because it is unfair to the other trainers." In actuality, James did not quite feel comfortable giving commands to what essentially amounted to gods.

James then released Arc and Quartzon from their balls.

"Arc, could you go watch Palkia?" James asked.

"As you wish. But they seem to be more than capable of protecting themselves," she replied. Her voice sounded somewhat like a deep voiced female trying to pass as a male. She headed over to the two Legends who had decided to watch the battle out of curiosity.

"All right, let's do this!" Quartzon replied. His voice was powerful and rich, like that of an opera singer.

James looked at the man. "I accept your challenge!" he said.

"Excellent," the man said. "Go! Rhyhorn!"

He threw the poké ball and Rhydon appeared in a flash of white light.

"Show me your best," Rhydon said in a voice not unlike that of Groudon's voice but not quite as deep.

"Quartzon! I choose you!" James said.

Quartzon stepped onto the dirt arena.
    Last edited by Drakon; 8th May 2010 at 11:57 AM.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Gold, his pokemon, Darkrai, and Cresselia were walking along a bridge across a lake, headed to the campsite he knew one of his friends was at.
    Yo Gold, where're we goin? Darkrai asked. my legs are tired.

You're not even using your legs, Creselia chided. Just stop complaining!

They were about a mile from the campsite, so Gold let Sunlight, Moonlight, and Eve out of their poke-balls. Eve instantly jumed up on Gold's shoulder.
    "Eevee Eve!" In Gold's mind it was Hi, Gold! Mind if i take a ride?
    "Sure Eve," Gold said, petting his little pokemon. Eevee never failed to make him smile.
    Yo little bro, Moonlight said. Come hang ot with Darkrai and I!
    "Stop picking on him, Moonlight," Cole said. "Or you won't get to play with darkrai."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

Fire woke up with a start. Mespirit and Ho-oh were gone. Oh my God where are they? She ended up destroying her hut looking for them. She found them in a huge oak tree nearby. I'm SO gonna strap you two to my legs.

I'd like to see you try. I can fly.

Duh. All birds fly. They have WINGS!

Sorry Fire. We just got sick of watching you sleep.

C'mon, let's go.

Blog Entries

Gold and his pokemon had finally reached the campground, when they saw James battling a trainer with a Ryhorn.
    "Yo!" Gold yelled out. "Need any help?"
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

The Dude Abides

Laura Svenson

Laura checked the map she had taken from Celeste's pack.
    "Mamoswine, we're here."
    The mammoth Pokemon slowed down, and finally came to a halt about a mile away from the hideout. Laura unstrapped herself and dismounted.
    "Let's make sure it's secure. If it's a trap, we had better be prepared to fight. Come out, Lysander and Elvira."
    Laura's Sceptile and Electivire came out of their balls, and immediately started scanning the area, warily. They made their way cautiously down the road, stopping at any noise that could be considered remotely suspicious. Finally, they reached the entrance of the building. Laura signaled for Lysander and Elvira to conceal themselves behind large bushes just in case. Laura rang the doorbell.

(OOC: This means that Laura has arrived at the safe house.)

Blog Entries

Lulu hopped off Charizard's back.She looked over to see a boy about to battle another guy.They didn't seem to have any legendary pokemon.Had she come to the right place?Lulu quickly returned Manaphy and Celebi to their pokeballs.

'Uh,hey?Are you guys here for the...thing?' Lulu could have kicked herself for asking such a stupid question.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

OOC: Guys, I do not have time to post right now, so please, don't go all post-happy when I'm away. Kthxbai.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: Fine...edited my post. Let's say that Team Rocket forbids any of that stuff because of rumors, and publicising them, which they don't want to do.

IC: Zaar watched the new arrival with greedy interest, wanting for them to discuss what they were doing so he could get back to the HQ...

Blog Entries

James looked at the arriving trainer. "It's a friendly battle. I'm in no danger," he said.

Groudon looked at Gold and his group. "Friends of yours?" he asked.

"Are we going to fight or what?" Rhyhorn demanded.

"Right, Quartzon! Hydro Pump!" James shouted.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

[OOC]: I can entertain myself while we wait for Spets to come for the important stuff, I don't know about y'all.

Jordan Summers
    The Secret Legendary Protector Club
    Legendary Protector

As the trees thinned, Jordan and company found themselves in sight of a building in the clearing of the woods. Abrams, Jordan's Metagross, advanced forward with Jordan, his brother Steven, and his Gardevoir, Seraph riding on top.

"Random place, middle of nowhere, bunch of trees and such, I think we might've found the place," Jordan said as Abrams reached the front of the building.

"Steven and I are going in for a minute or two. Seraph and Abrams, y'all wait out here until we find out whether or not this place is worth staying at. I'll be back soon to let y'all in with me or leave as the situation warrants."

"Yes, Sir! I'll wait for your return," Metagross said in his telepathic voice comically similar to that of a Mr. Gutsy robot.*

Walking in with Steven silently at his side, he calls out before he if fully through the door, "Hello, anyone in here?"

*Should Calfab object to this, his wishes will be respected, though it will sadden me so.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Hannah Brooks
    Team Rocket HQ
    Team Rocket Admin

Hannah walked to the door of Zaar's office as Aphrodite briskly walked behind her, thought it stopped and waited for her master next to the door of the office.

Hannah knocked as she entered into the office, "Sir, I'd like to-"

Finding the office empty, save for the massive Garchomp that waited in the corner, Hannah walked in, speaking to the Garchomp with a controlled tone, yet the intimidation could still be heard in her voice. "Uhm...the boss stepped out, I assume?"
    Last edited by Loyalty; 7th May 2010 at 10:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

DRAKE ARCHER
    TEAM GALACTIC LEADER
    TEAM GALCTIC HQ

Drake was asleep in his chair when he heard Zaar's voice in his head. ''Ugh... I hate that sucker sometimes.'' He said before slowly getting up. He walked out of the building and headed for the TR HQ.

SORA MACMILLAN
    LEGENDARY PROTECTOR
    EN-ROUTE

Sora was sitting on Lugia's back. ''Hmm... I still don't really understand this...'' She muttered. ''Oh well. Latias, Togetic, can you still keep up?'' Sora asked. Latias and Togetic looked at each other before darting off in the distance. Sora sighed and leaned down against Dragonair.

OOC: Sorry, not much I could do.

Blog Entries

'Uh,okay' Lulu was a bit weirded out.She'd asked where they were,not what they were doing.Lulu rolled her eyes.Some people were sooooo self-centered.Suddenly,Charizard created a gust of wind from his wings as if to get Lulu's attention.

'Huh?What is it,Charizard?'

Charizard was staring at the building that they had mysteriously missed.It was surrounded by several trees.Lulu wondered if the people who were battling had seen it.But wait...there was somebody already by the door.A boy.

'Hello,anyone in here?' the boy called.He was turned towards the door of the building.

'Uh,hey!I'm not in there,but I'm over here and I think I'm here for the same thing as you' Lulu called back.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"Okay, if you insist," Gold said. "I'm going to sleep."
    Gold set up a tent, and he and his pokemon walked in to go to sleep.
    "Wake me up when you leave."
    Moonlight and Sunlight instantly curled up to sleep, while Eve ran around the tent, looking for a comforable place to rest.
    Gold, can we sleep too? Cresselia asked.
    "Yeah sure, you two deserve it."
    Darkrai disappeared in a flash of darkness, and Gold found him sleeping in a hollow tree.
    Meanwhile, Cresselia laid in the tent by Moonlight ad Sunlight, closing her eyes.

"You two're lucky," Gold told the legendaries. "You can all asleep easily, because you're the dream pokemon."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

SORA MACMILLAN
    LEGENDARY PROTECTOR
    EN-ROUTE

Sora looked around. ''Uhm... Hey! Lugia! Look! Over there!'' She said, pointing at a large area. ''It might be over there!'' She said as Lugia lowered altitude and landed. ''Yay! We're finally here!'' She said.

OOC: Which means that Sora arrived too.

''OPERATION LEGENDS''
    DRAKE ARCHER
    TEAM GALACTIC LEADER
    NEAR THE TEAM GALACTIC HQ

Drake got his cellphone and called Zaar. ''Come on, just pick up...'' He muttered.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast