Legendary Protectors - Start-Up! - Page 16
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Default Re: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Drake Archer
    Team Galactic Boss
    Snowpoint Temple, Regigigas' Chamber

''This is bad. Very bad.'' Drake said before checking Sora for any injuries. ''Hmm... Looks like blunt trauma...'' Drake muttered as he checked Sora's back. ''Better turn her on her stomach again... She might choke on her own blood.'' He said before standing up and leaning against the wall.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Post Thanks / Like

Latios
    Snowpoint Temple Entrance
    Legendary Pokemon

By now, Latios had reached Snowpoint city. Cloaking himself before he came into view of any locals, he lowered his speed and approached the temple, finding Latias by the entrance. Diving down to her altitude, Latios called out to her, asking if she was alright.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Latias
    Legendary Pokémon

Latias didn't ''say'' a word and flew off to Regigigas' chamber, immediately noticing Drake, was still leaning down against the wall. Latias pointed at Sora, who was still unconscious.
    OOC: Yes, Latias is still cloaked.

Post Thanks / Like

Latios
    Legendary Pokemon

Latios followed Latias through the halls to the chamber where he found Sora on the floor. Latios looked back to the cave exit. There's no time to go get Jordan, and he would only be mad that Latios left without him knowing, especially given the manner in which he dropped Seraph off at the secret building. Latios turned to Latias, questioning whether or not Drake should be driven out of the cave.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Latias
    Legendary Pokémon
    Snowpoint Temple

Latias agreed on driving Drake out of the cave, as he could pose a threat to Sora from Latias' point of view.

Drake Archer
    Team Galactic Boss
    Snowpoint Temple

Drake contacted Hannah once more. ''Hannah, wehre the hell are you?'' He said angrily.

Post Thanks / Like

Hannah Brooks
    Snowpoint City
    Team Rocket Admin

Hannah jumped off of Zeus' back as he landed at the docks, begining to run through the snow before she forgot how quickly it numbs one's feet. She turned back quickly and got back on Zeus, who flew her towards the entrance to snowpoint. As her phone rang again, she picked up to answer Drake. "I'm right here, hang on a minute! It's cold and wet out here and I hate it." When Zeus landed at the stone stairs in front of Snowpoint temple, she briefly glanced at the body lying beside the entrance. "There aren't lots of mutilated bodies in there, are there? Because I am not in the mood for a bunch of dead people all around me."
    ---------------------------------
    Latios
    Regigigas' Chamber
    Legendary Pokemon

Latios levitated in front of Drake, his reflective cloak disrupting the light waves in the space that he occupied. He awaited a sign from Latias indicating that he should begin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Drake Archer
    Team Galactic Boss
    Snowpoint Temple

''Only an unconscious girl and a body at the entrance. Now get over here, dammit!'' Drake yelled.

Latias
    Legendary Pokémon
    Snowpoint Temple

Latias nodded at Latios, telling him to go ahead.

Post Thanks / Like

Latios
    Regigigas' Chamber
    Legendary Pokemon

Latios uncloaked himself, letting out a loud cry that echoed throughout the temple as he revealed himself to Drake, assuming that intimidation alone will be enough for him to leave Sora.
    ------------------------------------
    Hannah Brooks
    Snowpoint Temple
    Team Rocket Admin

Hannah ran down the halls of the temple, slipping on one of the patches of ice that littered the floor. Cursing the freezing temperature as she picked herself back up, she listened to the screeched that resonated through the halls. She picked her phone back up to speak into the reciever, "Archer, did you hear that? What are you doing down there?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Drake Archer
    Team Galactic Boss
    Snowpoint Temple

Archer came running out of Regigigas' chamber, screaming. ''There's... There's... There's something in there!'' He said, pointing at the entrance to the chamber.

Latias
    Legendary Pokémon
    Snowpoint Temple

Latias finally turned to Sora and touched her back for a second. She looked at Latios, a tear forming in her eye...

Post Thanks / Like

Hannah Brooks
    Snowpoint Temple
    Team Rocket Admin

"What the hell? Calm down," Hannah yelled as she pulled a Pokeball off of her belt, throwing it into the ground to release her Houndoom.

"What was it, couldn't you see?"
    ------------------------------------
    Latios
    Regigigas' Chamber
    Legendary Pokemon

Latios looked down at Sora, lowering his neck to nudge her with his nose. With no response, he looked back up to Latias, questioning whether or not she was dead. They could wave her somehow, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Drake Archer
    Team Galactic Boss
    Snowpoint Temple

''It was... Invisible! I couldn't see it! It just made that weird high-pitched noise and...'' Drake said, not finishing his sentence. ''And... There's an unconscious girl in there!'' Drake quickly said.

Latias
    Legendary Pokémon
    Snowpoint Temple

Latias kept staring at Sora, who was still unconscious. She looked at Latios for a bit before turning to Sora again. Meanwhile, Sora started to regain consciousness...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

James and Arc returned with some food, mostly some Ratatta, Pidgey, fish and Pidgey eggs and some oran and pecha berries.

"Okay, so do we have a stove or shall I just light a fire in the backyard?" James said, tossing the Ratatta, Pidgey and fish into the sink.

"Finally, I'm starving!" Quartzon said. He was leaning against a wall and bantering with Earnhardt.

"Food!" Groudon exclaimed.

Palkia then turned to Jordan. "Guardian Jordan, Arc has suggested using radio headsets as way to link our entire group together for enhanced coordination," he said.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Hannah Brooks
    Snowpoint Temple
    Team Rocket Admin

"I know that, you told me about the girl, Hannah said as she grew more irritated. "What I'm asking is what ghosts and dead girls have anything to do with me comming here."
    -----------------------
    Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

"Hang on a minute," Jordan said as he walked to the back of the building. "I think something just fell out of the sky from the backyard."

Jordan turned back and pointed to his Gallade. "Earnhardt, you're with me."

Earnhardt walked up behind Jordan, forming his arms into blades before turning to James. "Are you guys comming?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Drake Archer
    Team Galactic Boss
    Snowpoint Temple

''To help me, of course! She isn't dead! And tell that idiot called Zaar to stop hitting girls!'' Drake said angrily before running back into the chamber.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

James whipped out his folding shovel, which still had some dried blood on it from the fight. "You bet your ass I am!" he said. He then turned to his group. "Arc, Groudon stay here and watch the house. Brimspark, Palkia and Quartzon come with me!" he ordered.

James and his pokémon then followed Earnhardt.

"What do you guys think happened?" James asked.

Brimspark shrugged as he donned his sunglasses and ignited his wrists. "If it's anything dangerous, we destroy it," he said.

-----------------------------

A few hundred meters away from the safe house, a Team Rocket sniper was positioned on a grassy knoll. He adjusted his scope. He had been dispatched to the suspected safe house to kill one of the Protectors.

(OOC - I hope no one has an issue with this little addition.)
    Last edited by Drakon; 16th May 2010 at 02:16 PM.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast