Legendary Protectors - Start-Up! - Page 15

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Default Re: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

As Jordan's Pokemon introduced themselves, Jordan himself approached the group. "And then my name is Jordan Summers, trainer of these Pokemon which I can't help but to point out are all psychic type."

Jordan nodded to Groudon and Palkia. "It looks like there's some thanks in order too, as you may very well have saved Silver-slash-Abrams' asses back there."

Blog Entries

"Pleased to meet you Jordan," James said shaking Jordan's hand.

Arc was about to introduce herself to Jordan but Brimspark stopped her.

Brimspark then turned to Groudon. "Groudon, extend translation field to Jordan," he said.

"As you wish," Groudon replied.

"Can you understand me now?" Arc asked. "In any case, Jordan, I assume you met our trainer, James," she said. "I am Arc."

"Just call me Brimspark, Brimspark replied.

"Quartzon's my name, water and ice are my game," Quartzon said.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Jordan," Palkia said.

"You are welcome, Jordan. We must all cooperate and look for one another. We do not know where the next threat will be from," Groudon said.

Groudon's stomach rumbled. "Is dinner ready yet?" he asked.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

After greeting Arc, Quartzon and Brimspark (after commenting on his favoritism of his name), Jordan answered Groudon. "Yeah, good thing I ate a lot before I came here. I'd offer you something, but I left all my stuff at the motel in [generic Pokemon city near wherever we are]. Steven and I should probably go take care of that soon.

Jordan pulled a wallet out of his pocket. "Geez, I hope I got enough to cover it all."

Blog Entries

Brimspark sat on a chair and sipped some water. "So what's our next mission?" he asked.

"Probably protect another Legendary," Groudon replied.

"I'm hungry enough that I could eat Giratina," Palkia said.

Everyone else stared at him in shock until Quartzon cracked another joke. "I don't think Giratina wants to be a main dish for you!" he said.

His joke got more chuckles from everyone.

"Uh, Palkia, I didn't think Legendaries ate at all," James said.

"Well, you're wrong," Palkia replied.

James then cleared his throat. "If no one minds, I'm going to take some of my pokémon and get some food," he said.

Arc nodded. "There are some Pidgey nests and berry trees nearby. We can make some poffins and have Pidgey for dinner," she said.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Sora MacMillan
    Legendary Protector
    Snowpoint Temple

Sora ran over to Zaar and tackled him from behind. ''What the hell are you doing?'' She asked before jumping in front of Regigigas. ''You won't capture this one!'' She said.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

"Pidgies for dinner," Jordan thought out loud, "never tried it before. Sounds interesting to me. Jordan sat down on the floor of the building against one of Abrams' legs. "But then that raises the question: are ghost Pokemon, especially Giratina, even edible?"
    ---------------------------------------------

Hannah Brooks
    Team Rocket HQ
    Team Rocket Admin

Hannah looked through the various drawers in Zaar's desk before she found the number that contacted Drake Archer. She picked up her own cell phone and dialed the number. As soon as the other end of the line picked up, she quickly began, "Mr. Archer, we have a problem. Mewtwo was lost to the protectors and Zaar is dead."

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Drake Archer
    Team Galactic Boss
    Snowpoint Temple

''Dead? Dead?!'' Drake said. ''He just rushed into Snowpoint Temple! But what did you say about Mewtwo? They didn't manage to capture him?''

Hannah Brooks
    Team Rocket HQ
    Team Rocket Admin

"Snowpoint Temple? How-" Hannah began pacing the room. "Uh, no, we didn't capture Mewtwo. Zaar almost had him, but some kid's Latios knocked him into a fire. He's at Snowpoint Temple? How did he even get there?"

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar stared at the protector. Then, he completely lost control. He fell to the ground, heart beating like a jackrabbit. He must not fal...he could not fail...

He will suceed.

Zaar let out a soul-searing sceam that echoed through the sir, before pulling out Tenebrefrantoio, his warhammer, and proceeded to bring the weapon down, preparing to strike Sora...

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Drake Archer
    Team Galactic Boss
    Snowpoint Temple

''Not sure. He might have - Wait, what was that scream just now? Wait a second, I'm switching to my earpiece.'' Drake said before putting his cellphone away. ''Alright, can you hear me?'' He asked.

Sora MacMillan
    Legendary Protector
    Snowpoint Temple

Sora rolled to the side in an attempt to dodge the attack, but got hit in the back instead, knocking her down. She groaned and rolled over so she could look at Zaar. ''You... You are different from all those other idiots out there... You are ready to kill if you have to...'' She said. ''If anyone can hear this, which you probably can't, please help me...'' Sora thought before passing out.

Latios
    Secret Building
    Legendary Pokemon

Having extracted Seraph from Cerulean cave, Latios approached the building Jordan had arrived at with the Gardevoir on his back. Before he began to land, he sensed something that disturbed him. Dsperation, followed by an image of the girl who had named herself the protector of Latias. Without warning, Latios dived for the building, and flung Seraph off of his back with a barrel roll before pulling back up into the air. After picking up altitude, he soared through the air in the direction of Snowpoint temple at supersonic speeds.
    --------------------------------------
    Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Guardian

Outside of the building, Jordan and all of his Pokemon heard a gust of wind blow onto the walls and through any apertures in the building, followed by a distant thud. "The hell was that," Jordan said as he snapped his wallet shut.
    ------------------------------------------
    Hannah Brooks
    Team Rocket HQ
    Team Rocket Admin

"Yeah, yeah, I can hear you," Hannah said impatiently. "What's going on over there, do I need to go?"

Blog Entries

Zaar raisedhis weapon, readyto kill Sora. But he did not. He had to concentrate on the task at hand...

Zaar looked over to the legend. It was about ready to faint, due to bombardment of attacks.

"I swill have my victory here and now!" he said, and he leaped up to the eye level of Regigigas. Grinning, he reached inside of his robes, and tossed a Poke Ball at the monstrosity. Regigigas was trapped inside of the capdule, which shook three times before clicking. Regigigas was captured.

Zaar walked up to the Poke Ball and picked it up. He put Regigigas's Poke Ball back inside of his robes, before dashing out of the temple, and into the jet, which promptly took off amongst Zaar's insane laughter...
    Last edited by Oblivion; 16th May 2010 at 12:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Drake Archer
    Team Galactic Boss
    Snowpoint Temple

''Uhm... Mrs. Brooks? Zaar just left the temple... I think he got Regigigas. I'm gonna check now.'' Drake said before entering Regigigas' chamber. ''What the-!'' He uttered when he noticed Sora. ''What the hell did he do to the kid?'' Drake whispered before checking Sora's pulse. ''Uhm, Mrs. Brooks... Can you get over here, please?'' He said to Hannah.

Hannah Brooks
    Team Rocket HQ
    Team Rocket Admin

"Wait, where's Regigigas," Hannah began before running down the halls towards hangar bay. "Actually, nevermind. I'll be there soon," she said before hanging up. After checking the location of Snowpoint city from her phone, she released her Dragonite in the hangar. She jumped on its back and prompted it to take off commanding, "Zeus, go north to Snowpoint Tempe." The Dragonite stormed out of the open hangar, northbound to Snowpoint Temple.

Blog Entries

OOC: Oopsies, I thought I had a team from a different RP. Editing post...

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast