Legendary Protectors - Start-Up! - Page 14
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Default Re: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

[OOC]: Yeah, I did carry that on a bit farther than I had originally intended. I'm really bad at staying commited to something.

Like I said, I'll just wait for Calfab to beast my face now.

Blog Entries

OOC: Pfft, I don't care, Amber. I've had enough of my own problems this week to be too concerned about this.

Kristopher Wynters
    Outside Cerulean Cave
    Legendary Protector

Watching the Rockets flee, Kris smiled, the task completed. He had just drove away some of the other grunts with the help of Suicune, and Shaymin, who had surprisingly changed into her Sky Forme. Smiling, he sent Shaymin off into the sky again, and watched as a pink figure appeared at the entrance.

Mewtwo.

The creature projected his thoughts into the Protectors' minds, whilst a small grin rested on his face.

Thank you, humans. Although I did not want your help, it was appreciated in the end. However, this doesn't mean that we're equal... I am still your superior.

Kris got the feeling that the last sentence was in jest, and smiled as Mewtwo disappeared.

[OOC]: Well, sorry that I probably didn't help that any.

Jordan Summers
    Outside Cerulean Cave
    Legendary Protector

Jordan walked to his Metagross with a relieved sigh. "Glad that's over then," he said as he picked up the rock that Zaar's Spiritomb had retreated into. He began stretching his right arm with the rock in hand as he walked over to Kris. "What's the plan now then? See if the others had more luck with Regigigas?"

Blog Entries

"James, we should probably follow the Metagross," Groudon said.

James shrugged and put the rocks he had been carrying down.

He then led his group over to where Jordan was located.

"So what's the plan now? Mewtwo's safe," Brimspark said.

"That does not mean the Rockets will not try to mount another assault," Palkia said.

James sighed and introduced himself and his pokémon to Jordan and Kris.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Kristopher Wynters
    Outside Cerulean Cave
    Legendary Protector

"Hmm? Nah, I'd think that Astraea would have it under control. We'd better return to base... oh, nice to meet you, James," Kris told Jordan and James, smiling at them. Swift stood obediently by Kris' side, whilst Draggey was flying with Shaymin and Lyric was propped on Suicune's back, apparently worn out by her efforts today.

Before Jordan could ask about how they were going to get there, Kris whipped a remote-control-like object from his pocket, which had a single red button on it. "This is gonna teleport us all home," Kris told him. Before preparing to press it, he bowed respectfully towards the entrance, and smiled, glad of the result for today... he could only wonder how Astraea was doing.

Pressing the button, the Cerulean Cave group were whisked back to base.

Astraea Silverswift
    Snowpoint Temple
    Legendary Protector

Astraea, shivering in the cold atmosphere of the Temple, was beginning to realise that they were fighting a losing battle. Jade was repeatedly driving back Galactic grunts with powerful attacks, but it was taking a toll on her body, and she was showing signs of serious exhaustion. Velvet, despite her sweet looks, was desperately driving through the ranks, slapping, singing, doing anything she could.

The only ones who were excelling through this fight were her Hariyama, Fighter and Mew. Despite Mew being very hyperactive and sweet, she was a tough fighter, zapping grunts with powerful psychic beams. Hariyama was rippling through with devastating skull-shattering punches. Jirachi was extremely tired, but she was faring well due to her Steel-typing. But the Galactic team were edging ever closer to Regigigas.

Blog Entries

Brimspark sat in a chair and took off his sunglasses. "Great I could use a meal," he said.

"I guess poffins are for dinner?" Arc asked, lying down on the floor.

James dug through his bag and came up with an empty poffin case. "Nope no poffins," he said.

Quartzon swore. "Damn it, I guess it's pokémon food for dinner," he said.

James's stomach growled. "If it's any consolation, all I have is crappy granola," he said.

Groudon and Palkia were simply looking around.

"You know, we've got to find a better way to link ourselves to each other," James said.

"Like a radio headset?" Arc replied.

"Yeah, but I don't think Groudon and Palkia will want to wear one."

"No, we will wear one if it leads to better coordination," Palkia said.

James chuckled. He could not quite imagine Groudon and Palkia donning radio headsets. He then went up to Kris. "So, Kris, what is for dinner tonight? Also, Arc my Luxray has suggested my entire group wear radio headsets for better coordination. Is there any way we can acquire a few?" he asked.

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

After teleporting back to the building, Jordan noticed that he had never dropped the rock that held Zaar's Spiritomb. As Abrams and Silver settled back into the corner they had occupied earlier, Jordan turned to Kris once again. "Hey, that teleporter that took us to the cave doesn't still work, does it?"

Blog Entries

James went to use the bathroom while his pokémon approached Abrams and Silver.

"We never introduced ourselves back at the cave and I would like to remedy that," Groudon said. "I am Groudon."

"I am Palkia," Palkia replied.

"I am Brimspark," Brimspark said replacing the sunglasses on his forehead.

"Hi! I'm Quartzon!" Quartzon said.

Arc looked around. "I am known as Arc," she said.

Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

"Ah, yes, of course," the Metagross said to the Pokemon that had approached him. "I am Abrams, Master Summers' favored choice for strength and all-terrain transportation," it declared proudly.

"Well...almost all terrain," Abrams added. "For crossing large bodies of water, Master will make use of Silver here. He's rather quiet however." The Starmie moved forward beside Abrams. "Yes, I am Silver. I personally see no need for a flashy introduction though."

Abrams then turned to indicate the Gallade that was starring silently at Jordan. Over there is Earnhardt, master's Gallade. He seems to busy to speak at the moment, possibly due to the missing addition to our party, Seraph." Abrams turned back to Palkia, Groudon and the others. I cannot say why she is absent, however. As far as we know, she is still inside Cerulean Cave."

Blog Entries

"Pleased to meet you all," Brimspark said. "As for Seraph, perhaps we should alert Kris and James to rescue her."

"Technically, I belong to no one but for the time being, Groudon and myself consider James our 'trainer'," Palkia said.

"It's hard to tell who's the trainer and who's the pokémon with you two!" Quartzon said with a laugh. "I mean, you were giving commands to James like he was your pokémon!"

James's pokémon laughed uproariously at Quartzon's joke.

--------------------

Meanwhile, James was washing up in the bathroom. He had just finished taking a shower and was treating a cut on his face from where the Scyther he killed had slashed him. The cut was not deep but it stung.

Jordan Summers
    Secret Building
    Legendary Protector

"Yes, I do find it humorous when a fabled beast known for its superiority over humans will do only what it is ordered by Master Summers." Silver now commented after Abrams finished. "It seems to reflect upon the odd nature of the situation, do you think?"

Earnhardt, the previously mentioned Gallade, now walked towards the group as James' Pokemon gave their answer.
    Last edited by Loyalty; 13th May 2010 at 06:04 PM.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

The flames of the jet still burning merrily, their light giving a pale orange glow, Lucario peeked over, to see if there was any possibility that he was alive...

"Still no luck."

"Oh, come on Lucario. He's dead. What human being fould survive being roasted like that?"
    his Garchomp replied, leaning against the wall of the cave.

Suddenly, twpo red beams of light shot out from the inferno, bringing the two into the flames. Almost like...

A hand was thrust out of the remnants of the jet, and a figure rose.

It was Zaar.

Still smoldering slightly, he walked out of the flames, and headed toward Celedon City...

It was late at night, so the Game Corner was closed. However, Zaar drew Mortemietitore and sliced the door in half, and walked inside. He walked up to a seemingly innocent poster, but instead of hitting the switch, he spoke in a rasping, incredibly dry voice.

"Io sono il Signore di Inferno."

The wall slid aside to reveal a teleportation pad.

"Snowpoint Temple, Snowpoint City, Sinnoh," Zaar spoke clearly, and the pad started glowing.

Zaar walked into the pale red light, and he was whisked away to the outside of Snowpoint Temple. However, theguardian approached him.

"Hey, what do you think you're-"

Zaar grinned,vand lunged one of his twinblades through her chest, killing her.

He then sounded his battlecry.

"Gusto dolore!!"

He dashed into the Snowpoint Temple, ready to kill everyone who tried to stop him...

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Drake Archer
    Team Galactic Boss
    Snowpoint Temple

''Oi! Numpty! You're kinda late!'' Drake said to Zaar. ''We've been having some trouble with a few of those protectors out there... How did things go in Cerulean City?'' He asked.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar outright ignored Drake's dialogue, and continued to slice his way towards Regigigas.

"Come, my minions!" he called, and his six Pokemon were released.

"Attack with full force! Concentrate everything you have on Regigigas! Leave Archer and his band of morons to handle the protectors! Weaken that beast, so that I may rule as king!"

His Pokemon fired all of their attacks at Regigigas, with Zaar slashing every bit of the monstrosity he could reach. However, he didn't strike the vital areas, for this legend would come in very handy...

Blog Entries

James returned from the bathroom with his hair damp and found all of his pokémon laughing uproariously.

"All right, what is so funny?" he asked.

"The fact that Groudon and Palkia acts like they're the 'trainers'!" Quartzon replied.

"And you're their 'pokémon'!" Arc added. She then stopped laughing. "On a side note, you're quite handy with that foldeing shovel," she added.

"James, you may want to introduce yourself to Silver, Abrams and Earnhardt," Brimspark said gesturing

James introduced himself to Silver, Abrams and Earnhardt.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast