Legendary Protectors - Start-Up! - Page 13

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

'HOLY YOMTAH!' Lulu almost fell over in shock.The legendary beasts were talking to her!

'Uh,yeah,yeah,uh,I think I know,uh,I think,uh,that guy went off with him earlier.I don't understand how,but he suddenly appeared in front of me and then he ran off again...' Lulu trailed off,still trying to work out what had actually happened.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"I am indeed capable of telepathic speech," Groudon said to the shocked Lulu.

"What is your name?" Brimspark asked. "I am Brimspark."

"Brimspark, Quartzon we need to find James and the rest of the group before something bad happens to them?" Groudon inwardly chuckled. James was supposed to be protecting him not the other way around.

Quartzon looked at Lulu. "I am Quartzon and the Legendary next to me is Groudon," he said.

Brimspark then turned to Lulu. "Will you help us or no?" he asked.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

'Sure,sure!Friends friends!'
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

[OOC]: I think when Cal asked us to wait for his next post, he meant his next IC post.

But history shows again and again how nature points up the folly of my assumptions, so I digress. I'll just bandwagon this thing.

I still don't want Jordan himself to act until ShadowArceus is back anyway.

Abrams
    Cerulean Cave Entrance
    Jordan's Metagross

Abrams let his eyes remain upon the Spiritomb he faces as he yells out to Palkia, "Yes! A man released these two on us as he attempted to capture Mewtwo. Master Summers should have engaged him down the road by now with Earnhardt, but we have orders not to assist him until we successfully finish off our attackers. Your help is very much needed!"

As a newcomer emerges from the cave, Abrams takes up a defensive position as he waits for the Spiritomb to make a move while he speaks once again to Palkia. "New contact, watch your six!"

---------------------------------
    Hannah Brooks
    Cerulean Cave Entrence
    Team Rocket Admin

Finally finding her way through the vast Cerulean Cave, Hannah runs to the exit, where she finds James and all of the other Pokemon right outside of the cave.

"That Garchomp and Spiritomb. No doubt they're Zaar's, but where is Zaar?" Hannah then reluctantly picked up three Pokeballs, tossing them all onto the ground in front of her. "The Metagross, Starmie and Luxray must belong to that protector. I don't think the boss' Pokemon can handle them all at once, especially if the Palkia helps. I really don't want to mess with that thing, but I don't think the boss will be too happy if I don't come up with something to do."

As she reads through her own thoughts, the Pokeballs open, releasing a Houndoom, Arcanine, and Dragonite. "Hephaestus, Vulcan, get close enough to use Flamethrower on that Metagross and do it. Zeus, try to watch their backs, especially around that Palkia."

All three Pokemon quickly respond to Hannah and take off, carrying out her orders.

[OOC]: Once again, ShadowArceus is absent, so I don't really want to mess with his Garchomp and Spiritomb too much until he gets here.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar dashed up to Mewtwo, grabbed the body, and dashed off, signaling to his Pokemon.

"Cover me! I need to get this to the HQ!!" he said, and his other two Pokemon dashed up beside him. He was approaching the jet, about to achieve his goal at last...

OOC: Cue intercepting Zaar.

Jordan Summers
    Outside Cerulean Cave
    Legendary Protector

Jordan began running to catch up to Zaar. Without skipping a beat, he gave the inevitable command he had been anticipating throughout the chase.

"This is it, Latios. Dragonbreath."

As a powerful wind from blows past Jordan from behind, its source, Latios himself, appears in mid-flight towards Zaar's jet. As soon as he was in range, the blue eon opened its mouth to fire a light blue beam that appeared cut through the left wing and turbine engine of the plane.

Latios stopped himself in a few mere feet of midair braking and turned to face Zaar, levitating above what remained of the burning jet.

From behind, Earnhardt teleported himself back into the chase with Jordan at his side. Smiling confidently , Jordan finally said, "Sorry bro, but legends win round one it seems."
    Last edited by Loyalty; 11th May 2010 at 09:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Palkia nodded. "James, stay out of this battle and get the rest of our group," he ordered. He used his psychic powers to save Abrams from the twin Flamethrower attacks and threw an Aura Sphere back at Vulcan in reply.

Arcs' eyes narrowed as she prepared a Discharge. "Take this!" she shouted, firing a Discharge at the Spiritomb.

James nodded and ran back to the entrance of the cave. He surprised a Rocket grunt but he quickly knocked him out with the flat side of the shovel.

He then encountered Brimspark, Quartzon and Groudon in the cavern where they had killed several grunts.

"So where's everyone else?" Quartzon asked.

"Outside, assisting a friendly Metagross," James replied.

"Hey, James, you got those sunglasses you bought for me?" Brimspark asked.

James tossed the sunglasses to Brimpspark who immediately donned them. "Let's rock," he said.

James held up his folding shovel.

He then led his group back to the cave entrance where the others were still fighting.

"Get to it! James, you keep an eye out for any other opposing trainers. If they approach, attack them." Groudon ordered

I'm supposed to be the trainer. James thought. In any case, he decided to obey Groudon. He picked up some large rocks and placed them in his messenger bag.
    Last edited by Drakon; 11th May 2010 at 09:32 PM.

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Hannah Brooks
    Outside Cerulean Cave
    Team Rocket Admin

"This is hopeless," Hannah thought as she ran towards the battle, though at a great enough distance for Palkia to remain focused on Hephaestus. At the same moment, she looked past the hills to see an explosion in the distance. "Well, I think I found the boss." As she returned the downed Vulcan to his Pokeball, she called out to her Dragonite, "Zeus, forget Palkia, we're going!"

The Dragonite changed its course and touched down beside its trainer, who promptly climbed on. With a running start, Zeus once again took to the air, swooping down near Hephaestus for Hannah to recall him before a similar defeat as Vulcan's was met. When he was safely inside Hannah's pokeball, Zeus pulled up as he sailed through the air at high speed towards the explosion site, leaving Zaar's Spiritomb and Garchomp all that remained in the way of Jordan and James' Pokemon.

As soon as she reached Zaar and his Lucario, she saw him being confronted by Jordan, Earnhardt and Latios. "Why must these legendaries be at every turn? Oh, I hope that Team Galactic had better luck with their job." On the back of Zeus, Hannah circled the area as she waited to find out what her boss' next move would be.

[OOC]: On the Back of Zeus.

Good song title.

Blog Entries

James spotted a Rocket grunt coming out of the cave. He started throwing his rocks at the grunt, one of the rocks struck him in the head and knocked him out or killed him,

"I'd make a 'James! Use Rock Throw!' joke but now's not the time," Groudon said.

"So where to?" Brimspark asked, adjusting his sunglasses.

"We take down the Spiritomb and Garchomp," James replied. He then turned to the two. "Give it up! You're outnumbered!" he shouted, waving his folding shovel threateningly.

"Let's just beat their ass! And you James, this is no time for you to be using your attacks!" Arc replied.

"Okay, I'll stay back and follow Palkia's or Groudon's commands."

"Groudon's command still stands. Attack any hostile trainers!" Palkia replied.

James shrugged and stood watch.

Blog Entries

Zaar grinned, and ran toward the smoldering remains of the jet, eyes focused on Latios.

"It's Mewtwo..." he said, before taking a wild leap, blade raised high.

"OR YOUR HEAD!!"

He sliced downwards, coming down on the legend like a waterfall on tbe rocks.

Making a quick decision, Latios charged forward from where it hovered, flying forward through the air with incredible agility. In the brief second before Latios would reach Zaar, the Pokemon lowered its head and channeled its psychic energy to the top of its skull, aiming for Zaar's stomach, as his sword was held upward in Zaar's two hands. (Zen Headbutt)

Blog Entries

Zaar had the air knocked out of him from that blow, but then he fell, right toward the flames of the jet...

Once he landed, shrieks of pain filled the air, the blaze engfing Zaar's body. The screams stopped. Zaar was dead.

OOC: Not. Plot twist! Zaar is actually going to live through this, but for now, everyone assumes he's dead. Don't worry, he will return, and since no one is really posting who's positioned at Snowpoint Temple, he'll go there to continue his plan.

[OOC]: Alrighty then, but I think it'd only be fair to give Spetsnazguy a bit to post. After all, Calfab asked that we wait.

Jordan Summers
    Outside Cerulean Cave
    Legendary Protector

Jordan let go of a large sigh as Zaar was knocked into the fire and Latios escaped unharmed. As the legendary Pokemon triumphantly hovered around the inferno that had overtaken the jet, Jordan called out telepathically. "Great hit, Latios. I thought he was going to stab you dead for a minute there." Latios flew in front of Jordan, screeching happily. "You told me not to do anything that would get me hurt. I was going to make sure that I followed your request."

--------------------------------------------
    Hannah Brooks
    Outside Cerulean Cave
    Team Rocket Admin

Hannah watched in horror as her respected boss was defeated in an instant and killed in the fire of the destroyed jet plane. The fight was lost, and any hope for attempting a comeback died along with Zaar. Hannah tapped on Zeus' neck, sending him flying back to the Team Rocket HQ.

----------------------------------------------
    Jordan Summers
    Cerulean Cave Entrance
    Legendary Protector

Earnhardt picked up Mewtwo once again, walking back towards Jordan. "I know that his ass just got destroyed and all, but we;ve still got to take care of Mewtwo. I don't want to remind myself how bad it would be for him to wake up right about now."

"Right," Jordan said as he began walking towards the entrance to Cerulean Cave. "Latios, Seraph should still be inside of Cerulean Cave. I need to make sure Abrams and Silver are holding their ground, so go ahead and see if you can't find her. In the process, scout ahead for Earnhardt. Knowing Seraph, she's probably still where Mewtwo was found, so guide him through if you figure out the way."

Latios nodded and cloaked himself before dashing into the cave. At his speed, Latios blows a fairly strong force of wind by Palkia, Groundon, James and his Pokemon as he goes in low amongst the battle outside the cave and past James to make his way inside.

After Latios had left them, Jordan and Earnhardt ran down the road to where Abrams and Silver battle Zaar's Pokemon. Finding that they now have their own help with it, Jordan turns to Earnhardt. "Alright, we're good on this end. Put Mewtwo back inside.

[OOC]: This is also kinda where I'm going to stop and wait for Calfab to join me or yell at me as the situation warrants.
    Last edited by Loyalty; 11th May 2010 at 11:13 PM.

Blog Entries

After the shrieks of Zaar passed, his Pokemon stopped dead in their tracks. Panic engulfed them, and they fled, Spirutomb retreating into his rock, Garchomp burrowing underground, and Lucario dashing away, knowing that the battle was lost...

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

OOC: You guys got a bit carried away. Well, not that it matters, but I'm basically stuck as long as Zoroark (Golden Lord changed his name) doesn't post. Sigh.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast