Legendary Protectors - Start-Up! - Page 12

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Default Re: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

[OOC]: Then how about the part where he was hiding on the other side of a hill?

@Drakon: I guess he did.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

OOC: He ran down the hill and snuck up behind Earnhardt.

[OOC]: Yeah, but how did he know exactly where he was? He wasn't even in view.

Blog Entries

OOC: Lucario was supposed to have told him, but I completely forgot to put it in the post...>_<

[OOC]: Alright, I guess it's to big deal if Earnhardt can just take the easy solution.

Jordan Summers
    Outside Cerulean Cave
    Legendary Protector

Before Zaar's very eyes, Earnhardt disappears in a brief flash of light, leaving Zaar's sword nothing but air under it. In what seemed to be almost the instant after, the Gallade reappeared on another hill across the road, watching Zaar and Lucario as he waited to anticipate their moves. As soon as they made a move, he would run the other way and teleport again as soon as they got close.

"I'll probably be running about in circles, Earnhardt started in his head, "But help has got to get here sooner or later."

A distance away from both Zaar and Earnhardt, Jordan quickly ran to the forest. "Earnhardt can't do this himself. He can probably take Lucario, but I need to keep that boss busy somehow." Finally finding both a small rock and a sturdy stick about a yard and a half long, Jordan ran back to the route with his new weapons, waving the sword up in the air in a circular motion, hoping to signal Earnhardt before his next teleport evasion.

(Meanwhile, a bit of detail on the unfolding Pokemon battle with your Spiritomb and Garchomp would be nice).

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, my nook's about to run out of batteries for the umpteenth time...>_< And right in the middle of a protection...

[OOC]: No big deal, we can just wait until tomorrow. Hopefully there will be more people anyway.

Blog Entries

OOC: Alright, then. G'Night.

The Dude Abides

OOC: Sorry, guys, I was working most of today. I'll be more active the rest of the week.

Laura Svenson

Laura had tried to explain that she WASN'T one of the protectors, but she didn't speak up, because she realized they had a plan of attack, and the knowledge to fight back. Right after they teleported to Cerulean Cave, she told the group she'd cover the entrance while they went inside to find Mewtwo. She was quickly surrounded by Rocket Grunts and a TON of Golbat and Crobat. Which all quickly went down to Elvira's Thunder. They were about to go for their other Pokemon, when Lysander and the Mamoswine executed a sneak attack, taking out twenty grunts rapidly. Just then, she watched in confusion as she witnessed the chase between Jordan and Zaar.
    The hell?
    Laura decided the kid needed all the help he could get.
    "Elvira, fire a Thunder at the creep with the Lucario."

(2nd OOC: I'm really confused about the geography of the fight right now. )

[OOC]: The geography of the fight is me trying (and probably failing) to remember what the route outside of Cerulean Cave looked like in Pokemon: Yellow. I'm pretty sure that the route leading to the entrance of the cave has rocky hills/mountains surrouning the road, and a patch of grass in the northeast end of the route where the hills come together to make a sort of corner. There's also a small amount of trees somewhere in the area like...left of the cave entrence. That's how I had played it out in my head, and ShadowArceus nor anyone else has had an objection so far, so I kept going with it.

The entrance of the cave is where my Metagross and Starmie are battling with his Garchomp and Spiritomb, and further down the road by the patch of grass is where Jordan ran to. Then down the road some more, my Gallade is jumping/teleporting across the small mountains with Mewtwo while Zaar and his Lucario chase him.

Just wanted to explain how I was going about it, but I don't actually want to get too involved IC until SA gets back.

Blog Entries

OOC: RNG was used. Regigigas captured, Mewtwo failed. So RP that, okay? I'm still ill, and pretty unable to post, so I would like it if no-one posted until my next post, okay?

[OOC]: Alright, I guess me and Arceus will continue whenever that is.

Blog Entries

OOC: Wait, do you mean the protectors failed to capture Mewtwo, or Team Rocket failed to capture Mewtwo?

Blog Entries

OOC: When I say captured or not captured, that means the evil teams. The protectors aren't trying to capture the ones who refuse help.

Blog Entries

Groudon and James's remaining pokémon had killed the rest of the Rocket grunts.

Groudon went up to Lulu. "Are you all right?" he asked.

Brimspark also went up to Lulu. "Can you understand me?" he asked. He then turned to Groudon. "Is the translation field in effect?"

"It is," Groudon replied. He then turned to Lulu. "Do you know where Mewtwo is? We need to find him to keep him away from Team Rocket."

-----------------

Palkia, Arc and James finally caught up to the Metagross and Starmie battling a Garchomp and a Spiritomb.

"So who do we attack?" James asked.

"I'm hitting all of them since I can't tell," Arc said, preparing to fire a Discharge.

"You four! have you seen a man run past here before?" Palkia demanded.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast