Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Blog Entries

Default Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

All of the evil teams are collaborating to capture the Legendary Pokémon, and use them to take over the world. The Legendary Pokémon have swarmed to good-hearted Pokémon Trainers, who agree to protect them. Although, some of the bigger ones have refused to flock to the trainers, and have stayed in their usual places, in danger of being captured. So, the objectives of the Trainers, dubbed the 'Legendary Protectors', are to guard the Legendaries that refuse help, and to wipe out the evil forces.

Evil Teams (members)
    Galactic: SpetsnazGuy
    Rocket: ShadowArceus, Amberjack
    Magma:
    Aqua:

Legendaries Available:
    Articuno - Refuses help
    Zapdos - The Dude
    Moltres - Darth Pema07
    Mew - Calfab
    Mewtwo - Refuses help
    Suicune - Calfab
    Raikou - Apollo's Caterpie
    Entei - Refuses help
    Lugia - SpetsnazGuy
    Ho-Oh - TGM
    Celebi - GoldenrodGirl
    Regirock - Apollo's Caterpie
    Regice - Refuses help
    Registeel - The Dude
    Regigigas - Refuses help
    Latias - SpetsnazGuy
    Latios - Amberjack
    Kyogre - Refuses help
    Groudon - Drakon
    Rayquaza - Refuses help
    Jirachi - Calfab
    Deoxys - Refuses help
    Uxie - Refuses help
    Mesprit - TGM
    Azelf - Refuses help
    Dialga - Apollo's Caterpie
    Palkia - Drakon
    Giratina - Refuses help
    Cresselia - Golden Lord
    Darkrai - Golden Lord
    Phione - Refuses help
    Manaphy - GoldenrodGirl
    Heatran - Refuses help
    Shaymin - Calfab
    Arceus - Refuses help

Rules:
    1. Only two legendary Pokémon per character.
    2. Only two characters.
    3. Any coupling/romance is okay, but no sexual scenes.
    4. Please, no one-liners.
    5. Have fun!
    6. Only 3 not-legendary Pokémon.
    7. You cannot have the same Pokémon as another character.

Obey these rules, or...
    YOU SHALL DIE!

~*~

Astraea stood on the balcony, as sea spray speckled the side of the building. Her left hand lay on her Wigglytuff's fur, which was irresistably soft. She had her silver eyes on her Flygon, Jade, who was doing loop-the-loops in the air and basically showing off. Her Hariyama, Fighter, was practising his moves on a punching bag inside. Astraea was waiting for the people she had invited to the hideout. The people that were dubbed the 'Legendary Protectors'.

Astraea herself had been chosen by two that were close to her heart already - Jirachi and Mew. Jirachi was asleep, and Astraea's right arm supported her, so she didn't fall. Mew had just zipped out of the door, and began to play with Jade. Astraea had been staying at the hideout with her new-found friend, Kristopher.

Kristopher sat inside the capacious building, his Chimecho, Lyric, floating and providing some wind chime music. His Weavile, Swift, was dashing around with Suicune, one of the legendaries that had chosen him. The other lay on his lap - Shaymin. The sweet aroma of her flowers calmed Kristopher, who was worrying about the Legendary Protectors showing up. His Dragonite was outside, and had just dived from the balcony, flying with Mew and Jade.

When are they getting here, Kris? Shaymin spoke telepathically to Kristopher.

"I don't know..."

(Just roleplay yourself travelling here and gathering around. For the evil peoples, just roleplay briefing the teams on the legendaries that they plan to steal. We'll get into our first protection when I say. Okay? Have fun!)

The Dude Abides

Default Re: Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

Laura Svenson
    En Route....

I could turn away. This isn't my fight.

Laura Svenson was in deep thought as she rode her Mamoswine. He was rigged with a custom-made saddle, and Laura was strapped in tight as he charged over the rough mountainous terrain, roaring gleefully.
    We should be on another chase. We should be the hunters. Never the hunted.
    She looked at the two Luxury Balls strapped to her belt. They had belonged to Celeste Devoiraux. Celeste, once the eager little girl begging her to teach her how to throw a Poke Ball. Celeste, the girl who evolved a Golbat the day she caught it, such was her natural faculty with Pokemon. Celeste, her junior partner in the bounty hunting business. Celeste, the one chosen by the legendaries Zapdos and Registeel to be their protector. Until...
    Best not to think about it. Move forward, ever forward, don't look back.
    The Luxury Balls weighed down on her, despite being really light, with the burden of the tremendous beasts dwelling within. She couldn't dare risk them being seen. As far as she knew, there were no enemies of the legends in the area, but one couldn't be too careful. The Mamoswine continued his charge.

Blog Entries

'Chaarrrrrr!!!' Charizard yawned as it glided through the air,carrying Lulu and the only other two pokemon she had with her.

'Chaarrrrrr!!!' Manaphy tried to say.Celebi giggled.

'Silly Manaphy!You're not Charizard!You're Manaphy!' Lulu laughed.Over the past couple days the baby pokemon had learnt how to say things other than its name.

'Celebi-bi-bi-bi!!!' Celebi strutted around Charizards back,showing off the fact that it could say its own name.

'Maa-maa-Manaphy!' Manaphy swung its long blue antennae and used it to gently poke Celebi.Celebi winked at Lulu before falling off Charizard with a loud 'BIIIIIIIIII!!!!!'

'Manaaaa-bi-bi!!!' Manaphy gasp/shouted and tugged Lulu to show Celebi had fallen off.Behind Manaphy's back,Celebi had quietly flown up and flitted over to Manaphy's head and pulled its antennae.

'MANAMANA!!!' Manaphy turned around angrily and accidently swung its antennae too hard,causing both Celebi and Manaphy to fall off Charizard.Lulu expected to hear the two pokemon shout but all she heard was a soft thud.

'Huh?'

Charizard had landed without anybody noticing.They had arrived.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

6. Only 3 not-legendary Pokémon.
    [OOC]: You accepted me with four: Gardevoir, Gallade, Metagross, Starmie.

Jordan Summers
    En-Route
    Legendary Protector

Jordan quietly walked through the woods leading to the location where he was asked to report. At his side was his Pokemon, a Gardevoir named Seraph who had been by his side for years since she had been hatched from a Ralts egg. At his left was his brother, Steven, who seemed to wear amost the same clothes as Jordan. His jeans were the same hue of blue, his shirt was white instead of black like Jordan's, and his jacket was balack, rather than the light grey one Jordan wore.

However, the boy following beside Jordan is merely a facade, as Jordan doesn't, and never has had any siblings. Using his incredible power to refract visible light waves, Latios, the legendary Pokemon that Jordan had been tasked to protect, had taken the form of Steven as to try and avoid detection otherwise.

While the three walked through the forest without a word, anyone or anything around them would be unaware of the fact that they had been coversing throughout most of the trip, given the telepathic powers held by both Latios and Seraph.

"So this is the path that should take us there by its end," the disguised Latios began.

"Yeah, and after passing through the treeline we should be 'round that area."

"Do you know what it is we're even looking for?"

"Yes, I believe it's refered to as 'The Secret Underground Legendary Rave Party' or something along those lines."

"Is that...it's actual name? It doesn't seem the slightest bit discreet."

"You'll find that he gives rather unhelpful comments like that," Seraph now added.

"Guilty as charged, Seraph."

"Either way, am I the only one who feels at least slightly nervous about the situation we may be getting ourselves into?"

"A trap, you mean?"

"It may be unlikely, but I can't help the feeling that I may be right. What if it turns out I am?"

"Simple," Jordan found himself saying out loud with a smirk."Boldly walk into the mushroom cloud before us."
    Last edited by Loyalty; 7th May 2010 at 06:45 PM.

Blog Entries

James Elison walked down the streets of his town with Brimspark (his Blaziken) and "his" two Legendaries in two. His shift at the local pokè mart was over. His other two pokémon, Quartzon the Blastiose and Arc the Luxray were resting in the two poké balls he had in his hip holster.

The Legendaries - Groudon, the Lord of the Earth and Palkia, the Master of Space - had chosen him to be their protector. James was stunned; he was no champion trainer, just an ordinary clerk at pokè mart who dabbled in pokémon training.

The locals gaped in awe at the two Legends. Some took pictures while most simply yielded to the procession.

"Palkia, Groudon, I have a bit of an awkward question to ask," James said.

"Go on," Groudon said telepathically. Groudon's telepathic voice was deep, gravelly and unmistakably masculine.

"Right, do you have genders that I can refer to you as? I find it a little awkward to keep saying your names or simply 'it'."

"I am genderless but I prefer to be referred to as a male," Groudon replied.

"And you Palkia?" James asked.

"I am genderless as well but I am often referred to as a male," Palkia replied. Palkia's voice was somewhat higher than Groudon's voice but it too was clearly male and it had unusual echoing quality.

"So where are we supposed to be heading?" Brimspark asked. Thanks to the fact that the two Legendaries projected a "translation field", James was now fully capable of understanding what all pokémon said, so as long as he did not stray more than a few hundred feet from them.

"I think its somewhere near the ocean," James said.

"Well we're heading there now. Just a few more miles until the town limits."

The group of four continued on their way to the town limits.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Zaar was in his office, telekineticly juggling some pieces of rock. He wanted to get started on his new project, for he didn't want any time wasted.
    "Drake. Hannah. Meet me in my office," he said telepathically, the continued juggling the stones...

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

Fire was building a hut out of twigs and leaves. It's only temporary. I'll destroy it when we leave tomorrow.

Fire, are you sure they won't find us here? It IS kind of predictable. -Mespirit

She right. They will expect us to hide in a dark forest like this. -Ho-oh

I have Arcanine and Lucario patrolling. With those two around, nothing goes unnoticed.

THAT'S for sure!

Right!

The Dude Abides

Laura Svenson
    En Route...and in the past

TWO MONTHS AGO
    In a disreputable corner of Saffron City, there was a row of shops servicing the lower elements of society. A smoke shop, liquor store, bail bond place, pawn shop, and above them, accessed by a door in the back of the complex and a set of stairs, the Svenson Agency. On one particular Saturday, it was a slow night, and Laura was resting on the sofa, still exhausted from two weeks spent tracking a Team Rocket member responsible for stealing a Sunflora from a wealthy family's daughter. The Sunflora had been recovered unharmed, and the Rocket Grunt had met a grisly end, but it had taken three lengthy footchases, five Pokemon battles, two ferry rides, a plane flight, and mild torture of a a corrupt police officer.
    There was a knock at the door. Laura pressed a switch on the wall without getting up.
    "Come on in."
    A young woman came in. She was short, kind of pretty in a spacy way, with long blue-ish hair and stunning violet eyes. She had an Azurill on her shoulder, sleeping. As soon as Laura saw her, she got up.
    "Celeste. It's been a while."
    They embraced somewhat awkwardly.
    "Laurie, I need your help."
    "Of course. What is it you need?"
    "I...I can't just tell you. You must see it yourself."
    "See what?"
    "It's far away from here. Zialla is outside. She will fly us there."
    Laura regarded her old friend with confusion.
    "Get what you need for a few day's journey."

Two days later, flying all the way to a remote area north of Indigo Plateau, they reached their destination. Zialla, Celeste's Altaria, touched down on a slab of rock in the middle of a jagged canyon. Laura was mystified.
    "Why here?"
    Celeste, instead of answering, took a harmonica out of her satchel, and played a short melody. There was a rumbling, and two massive figures emerged from the cave in front of them. Celeste beamed triumphantly.
    "I have been chosen."

PRESENT DAY
    Mamoswine stopped at a small pond for a break, and Laura undid the straps, and hopped off.
    God, I wish she were here now.
    She reached into her pocket, and pulled out the harmonica. She tried to play, but failed.
    I don't even have affinity with a harmonica. Great.
    She got back onto Mamoswine, and he made the final dash towards their destination, only forty miles to go.

Hannah Brooks
    Team Rocket HQ
    Team Rocket Grunt

At once, Hannah knocked twice on the door and opened it, stepping in front of the desk to face Zaar, standing at attention. At her side was her disciplined Espeon, Aphrodite, standing before Zaar with respect that mirrored that of her trainer.

"Did you call me, Sir?"
    Last edited by Loyalty; 6th May 2010 at 06:58 PM.

Blog Entries

Zaar set the stones to the side.
    "Yes, and I called that imbecile Drake, too. He's probably sleeping again..."
    His Garchomp, who was standing beside him, growled menacingly, and spoke in a deep voice.
    "Shall I wake him up?"
    Zaar chuckled.
    "I know that by waking him up, you mean killing him, so no. Idiotic as he is, he comes in handy...
    "Now, where was I? Oh yes, the new project. We are on a mission to caprure the legends of the world. Deoxys, Giratina, Lugia, and so on. We will capture them, and use them to capture the legend of all legends. Arceus. So, relay to Archer that his team will go to Snowpoint Temple to capture Regigigas. As for us..."
    The leader of Team Rocket grinned maliciously.
    "Remember that botched experiment of ours? The one named Mewtwo? I've heard that he is located at a cave in Cerulean City, so that's where we are headed. Do well, and I may consider a pay raise. Relay the message to everyone else. Project Legends begins now."

[OOC]: Geez, we need more members

Blog Entries

"Yes. We need to figure out what these 'protectors' are up to. Plus, I can't have Archer snoozing when he's supposed to be capturing a colossus. This meeting is adjorned. You may go now."

Hannah Brooks
    Team Rocket HQ
    Team Rocket Grunt

"Yes, Sir, I'll tell Drake right away," Hannah said as she walked out with Aphrodite following closely behind.

Blog Entries

Gold, Darkrai, and Cresselia were relaxing in his house, waiting for something interesting to happen.

Gold Silverston had been chosen by Darkrai and Cresselia, the two Dream Legendaries. His Umbreon, Moonlight, had immediately liked darkrai, while his Espeon, Sunlight, had preffered Cresselia. Meanwhile, Eve the Eevee stayed close to Gold, liking him more than either legendary.

So, Gold, what are we still doin here? Darkrai's voice echoed in Gold's mind like knives on pavement.

"I told you Darkrai, we're waiting to know where to meet up."

Yeah, get off his case, Darkrai. Cresselia's voice as higher and more frienly-sounding than Darkrai's.
    Last edited by -Gray-; 6th May 2010 at 07:55 PM.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Zaar turned toward Garchomp.
    "Stay here. I don't want any raiders. Time for a quick reconaissance mission."
    A hatch in the cieling opened, and a rope was sentdown. He climbed up, grumbling about him not being able to just zap himself there, and the jet took off.
    He passed over an ordinary house, a pond, and a forest, before setling on an area where a group of legends was present. Zaar grinned becaused of his knowledge of what they were up to wasn't being reciprocated as the jet landed on a nearby building, silent as a whisper, and he stepped out, and he watched and waited...

OOC: And yes, he passed over Jordan, Gold, and Laura, so they managedto get a quick look at the jet.
    Last edited by Oblivion; 7th May 2010 at 05:13 PM.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast