Legendary Protectors - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Protectors

Blog Entries

Default Re: Legendary Protectors

xP

I hope this RP will be successful.
    It's my second one that I have made myself on this site, but I have participated in quite a few on this site, and have done loads on other sites.
    xD Ramble much.

Blog Entries

So, do the legendaries act like the pokemon we captured and battle with us, or do they just sit there like "you're not the boos o' me!"?
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Name: Zaar
    Appearance: Skinny as a twig,and extremely pale skin. Gaunt face, and normally wears a pitch-black robe, with a matching hood that covers his face. On further inspection, he has raven-dark hair, draping down to cover one of his blood-red eyes, which has a wicked scar.
    Personality: Cold, antisocia, remorseless, and doesn't give anything for anyone's life. He grows manic in battle, shouting and screaming. He thinks that power will bring him to the status of his lord and master, a god of darkness. He took control of Team Rocket by unknown means, and started Prject Legend, a collaberative effort by all of the villanous teams to seize control of the legends of the world. He is a ruthless leader, and the perfect mastermind for world domination.

Pokemon

Spiritomb
    A collection of 100 spirits, forced into an ancient rock 9 years ago. Zaar was the one who trapped them, and they hate him intensely, but are forced into service. Strangely enough, this Spiritomb is black and red instead of purple and green, and has the same scar as their master

Corrupted Lucario
    Born from dark energy being infused into Sir Aaron's staff, this being was made to obey, and has no will of its own.

Garchomp
    Whenever Zaar needs brute force, this is the Pokemon he can count on. He was ound on a stormy mountain, and Zaar persuaded he beast to join him. Garchomp only agreed because it was a reason for him to do what he loves; destroying things.

Blog Entries

ShadowArceus, accepted.

Golden Lord, the Legendaries will try their best to aid the trainers who protect them.

Blog Entries

Yay. :D

Oh, and people can still sign up for the positions of leaders of other teams, but I'm simply the mastermind of it all, and the main villain.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

I'll post my sign-up tomorrow. Reserve Galactic leader for me pl0x.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Blog Entries

Yeah, this plan will be useless if we can't be in different places at once...

By the way, are we going to be able to steal the legends from their protectors?

Blog Entries

I will post the profiles later but I will take Palkia and Groudon.

Four questions:

Are the Legendaries capable of speech/telepathy?
    Do the Legendaries have a "default" gender or when you choose them you "set" the gender.
    How are Pokémon battles conducted (like the anime or "anything goes" <throwing foreign objects, attacking the trainers, etc.>)
    Are the Legendaries "walking Pokémon"?
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

I'm assuming yes to tbe first and last questions, I don't know about the third one, and since the only legendary Pokemon tbat can be two genders is Heatran, ho you can't be protecting anyway, I'm assuming that it will be preset, if they even have a gender, which most legends don't.

I'm just guessing what the leader of the RP will say, but it's really his/her call.

The Dude Abides

Name: Laura Svenson
    Appearance: 6'1", short blonde hair, grey eyes. Wears a long blue coat, black pants, and special electric-proof blue gloves. Has a long, ugly scar going down from her right eyebrow to the edge of her mouth.
    Personality: A world-class bounty hunter by trade, so extremely tough. Fairly nice, but has a reputation for going berserk on people she suspects of being part of an evil team. Used to be a gym leader in another region. Stoic, and can endure intense amounts of pain. Fundamentally a good person, but not in any sense a team player. Tends to be really condescending towards young trainers. Reluctantly became caretaker for two legendaries after the person who was supposed to handle them ( a friend of hers) died in a freak accident.
    Pokémon:
    Mamoswine
    Electivire
    Sceptile
    Legendary Pokémon: Registeel and Zapdos

Name
    Jordan Summers

Appearance
    Jordan always seems to wear the same clothes: Jeans, a t-shirt, and his light grey jacket. His shirt will be either white or black, but otherwise he always wears the same thing. Jordan stands 5'11" feet tall, weighs 189 LBS, and has short brown hair. He also wears a camo-print baseball hat and blue-tinted sunglasses.

Personality
    Jordan would seem to only a single sign of human emotion: his sense of humor. Jordan is playful, and hardly manages to act seriously in most situations. Jordan's attempts to ignore any negative emotions, leaving him to seem otherwise emotionless or bored. Regardless, Jordan has good values and enjoys assisting others. Jordan also doesn't have any concern of endangering his life. While he isn't suicidal, he doesn't fear the idea of putting himself in harm's way to help others, and will gladly do so to protet his values and those he cares about, especially Latios.

Jordan has a special interest in psychic Pokemon, finding their unique abilities to be incredible, and appreciating their power. His interest in psychic Pokemon also brought an interest in the legendary duo, Latios and Latias. Two Pokemon that are both dragons and also possess psychic Powers. Thus, Jordan went on a few small expeditions to attempt to locate these fabled Pokemon fueled by unconfirmed information and the hopes to at least witness the sight of such beasts, all ending in failure. Jordan had no idea that the hunt would soon find him. The legendary eon Pokemon appeared during the night while Jordan walked along the beaches of Mossdeep city, and quickly explained his presence and the situation that threatens the legendary Pokemon, and finally that he trusted Jordan as his "Legendary Protector." Jordan, of course, couldn't possibly refuse such an honorable offer.
    (It would probably better to call this a backstory. The app just seemed empty without it).

Pokémon
    Seraph - Gardevoir
    Earnhardt - Gallade
    Abrams - Metagross
    Silver - Staryu

Legendary Pokémon
    Latios

Other
    Part of the application, if accepted, is that Jordan is capable of telepathically communicating with both his own Pokemon, and Latios. My reasoning behind this is that Bulbapedia states Latios possesses telepathy and can understand human speech. As for the rest of my Pokemon, I remember the Mewtwo movie stating that Mewtwo used psychic powers to communicate with humans. By the same token, I don't see why other Pokemon couldn't speak with their trainers through telepathy. At the very least, I think my character should be able to speak with his Gallade and Gardevoir, seeing as a Ralts spoke to Max.

EDIT: Also, I plan to make a Team Rocket character.

Just wanted to let you know.
    Last edited by Loyalty; 1st May 2010 at 08:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Okay, Amberjack, accepted.
    The Dude is accepted too.

Answer's to Drakon's questions -
    1. Yes
    2. For the genderless Legendaries, you can pick the gender, but for the ones with a set gender (Latios & Latias) you have to go with that.
    3. Basically anything goes.
    4. Yes. The trainers do not own the Legendaries, so they can't be all cooped up in a Pokéball.

ShadowArceus:
    You may steal a protected Legendary, but I will determine when you are able to, by using a Randomizer, just to be fair.
    Oh, and you're able to target whatever Legendary that doesn't want help, but we'll usually be there to stop you. Although, some of them may be stolen. We don't want the good side to win everything, now, do we? It would make the roleplay boring!

Blog Entries

For the genderless Legendaries, you can pick the gender, but for the ones with a set gender (Latios & Latias) you have to go with that.
    Don't forget Cresselia
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Latios and Latias were just examples.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Uh, Calfab, I asked you to reserve the Galactic spot for me. I'll make my sign-up after you sorted that out.
    Everything is possible in the game of life.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast