Thread: The Legendary Five Trainers of Johto

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default The Legendary Five Trainers of Johto

Legend speaks of Five trainers meeting by chance on and island in Johto. Each of the five are special, different, chosen. One who can walk through fire to touch its heart. One can be a lightening rod for all others without the pain of it. Another can purify with just their heart. The fourth can speak to the forest and understand it's pain while the fifth binds them and brings life to those once lost. These five are destined to be heroes of the Johto region and to save it from what troubles come to destroy it until the day they shall pass on from this land.

Rules:
    1. All BMG rules apply
    2. I am GM so what I say goes
    3. Make sure no one feels left out and that everyone is included
    4. No constant one liners
    5. No bunnying
    6. No Godmodding
    7. Do not deviate from the plot
    8. Romance is okay but keep it PG-13
    9. If you understand these rules and vow to follow them then follow them.

About the RP:
    I will only accept four people and it will be academy style to an extent. They will face mysteries and dangers at the academy. Each one is bound to a legendary Johto pokemon so try to match personalities to the one that you want. I will accept by quality of sign ups. Once I find four satisfactory sign ups (none for any of the same legendaries) I will start the RP and provide my own as well. I'm looking for sign ups that give me a good idea of your character.

Form:
    Name: Should include first and last
    Personality:
    History:
    Pokemon: Up to two. Include gender, ability and max six moves. (Will be able to catch more in RP but will only be allowed five on hand at a time)
    Legendary You want:
    Time of Availability: This is when you are usually online. For example I myself am usually on from 7 AM-10:30 AM EST as well as after 8 PM EST.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legendary Five Trainers of Johto

So... more than four may sign up, and some may even have the same legendary as another (though both may not be chosen), but only four are chosen? Is that correct?
    Friend Code: 4554-0298-0399. Friend Safari: Emolga, Stunfisk, Manectric.

Blog Entries

@User_Name; Yes. One for each legendary will be chosen. And once I have four different people filling legendary spots I will start the SU. I see no point in making this a bigger RP since it will be harder to manage if its too big and others would feel left out considering the plot will be centered around our five trainers.

Blog Entries

I see... I'll think it over.
    Friend Code: 4554-0298-0399. Friend Safari: Emolga, Stunfisk, Manectric.

Like a Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

So the 5 legendaries exclude Celebi right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrebird View Post
    So the 5 legendaries exclude Celebi right?
    No Lugia is the one excluded actually since its portrayed as the leader of the legendary birds I want it separate since if this goes well I'll do a Kanto version where Mewtwo will be excluded since he is created and not natural born.

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

Name: Casey Bee
    Appearance: She wears a light green sundress with deep green embroideries and slight etchings and has hair dyed bright green. She is quite short for her age and is also light. She has bright green eyes. She wears a headband that is a deeper green and has a small pink necklace with a leaf stone in the middle. Her shoes are small green clogs that in truth hurt quite a lot. She wears light green tights that seem as if they were sewn from grass itself.
    Personality: She is very kind to everyone she meets, never turning down a request or denying a person's request to be friends with her. She will never hurt anybody on purpose and never gets mad no matter the situation. However, this leaves her open to massive heartbreak, which she easily copes with by pretending that the problem had never existed.
    History: Casey was born on the streets, but soon left by her parents Casey has no memory of her parents. Her first memories are of a Leavanny sewing her a leaf dress. She was raised in the forest up until when she reached the age of four. When she became four, she was found by a woman and raised like a normal child would be raised. However, every night, she would sneak out of her house to revisit the forest and to be with her Pokémon mother Leavanny. However, once, on the night of her tenth birthday, she learned from Leavanny of a Pokémon called Celebi. When her mother allowed her to have a Pokémon, she decided to take her Pokémon mother Leavanny with her so they would never be separate again. She traveled around, roaming until she found out about a special island on Johto.
    Pokémon: Leavanny Female Swarm
    -Leaf Blade
    -Bug Buzz
    -Safeguard
    -Hyper Beam
    Legendary I want: Celebi
    Time of Avaliability: 12-3 PM EST and MAYBE 9-10 PM EST.
    Last edited by Miss Mew; 10th July 2013 at 08:54 PM.

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!

Name: Justice Flynn

Appearance: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/ArtistNo1/Other/Anime%20People/animepurplegothy.jpg

Personality:Justice is a calm and Serious Young lady, And keeps to herself very often,making her mysterious. Shes very emotional internally though,Shes very calculating in her actions. She is also very Peaceful and Passive. but she is very powerful in battle,She will show emotion to those She trusts with her life,which is hard for her. She has a soft spot for Shy and Troubled Children. Shes a strategy player,and Will play to her strengths and her foes psychical weaknesses,and wont play dirty with words or type advantage.

History:
    Justice was a wanted child of her mother, Vela and an unknown father,Growing up she would take care of little Pokemon who got hurt. She had a normal childhood,Loved by her parents,Loves her friends but She was very shy,It was almost painful. She almost was voluntary mute,But she was scared of the unknown. Not knowing of her Legendary Power. she was somewhat smart for her age,She was a good Story Writer,he would spend hours with a notebook and write.
    (Hope its long enough)

Pokemon:
    Totodile (Fang) F,Torrent
    Attract
    Ice Fang
    Crunch
    Dragon Claw
    Rest
    Rock Slide

Murkrow (Wing) F,Super Luck
    Attract
    Steel Wing
    Brave Bird
    Toxic
    Dark Pulse
    Roost

Legendary You want: Ho-Oh

Time of Availability: Usually lurking the forums from 10 am to 2am EST

Blog Entries

@Miss Mew; There is not enough appearance description, also special powers like knowing when trees are being cut down is not allowed either. The characters are meant to be special through their own personalities. Also the personality lacks a lot. It just describes your character as avoiding hurting plants and considering the whole island is going to have a lot of grass your character would be tiptoeing everywhere and it says nothing about how she acts with others. Also I'm going to not allow meeting the legendaries previously. Also the history needs more especially how she ended up in the wild.

@DarkestSacredHeart; Could you do the appearance description style too since pictures tend not to show everything. Also I need more background and the personality isn't very clear.

With Lady Rainicorn too! Miss Mew's Avatar

I edited it. Any better, @Harpy;?

Somebody please check out my RP!!! Claimer of moody and present!