The Legend of Zelda: The 4 Heros

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: The 4 Heros

Blog Entries

Default The Legend of Zelda: The 4 Heros

At a time of peace, when everyone in the kingdom of Hyrule even after a bisar incidents involving the Light Spirits losing there light and plunging the kingdom of Hyrule into a state of Twilight but suddenly after the source was eliminated light and peace was returned to the land however, peace was not eternal. Quickly, more and more monsters started to appear. Each major tribe of Hyrule was now dealing with monsters coming from the nearby dungeons. (Temples, Castles, Etc.) Knowing that something was horribly wrong, the hero Link who had saved Hyrule from eternal Twilight 3 years prior went to confront the mastermind controlling the monsters how ever the mastermind was far more powerful then he expected and the mastermind used his magic power to turn Link to stone so the hero wouldn't be reincarnated and overthrow him, sensing the seeing the oncoming danger in a dream, Princess Zelda used her power to take the light from the Master Sword and separated the power to repel evil into 4 fragments. These four fragments were sent four beings of light who were pure of heart and manifested them selves into a weapon, however because they are only fragments. These 4 heros must ban together to defeat the tyrant behind the chaos plaguing Hyrule using there power.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Down to business, this is a RPG based on "The Legend of Zelda" That takes place in Hyrule 3 years after the events of Twilight Princess. Basically your character just arrived into castle town after being having a dream of Zelda telling you to get to Castle Town to meet her, You have also received a letter to confirm that the dream wasn't just a dream and Zelda actually wants to meet, you. Then you character will meet the other 3 hero's who have also recieved the light to repel evil which had manifested itself into a weapon that appeared by you after awakening from your dream.

Rules:
    1. All Bulba Garden Rules apply
    2. What i say is law
    3. Its Zelda, so there's gonna be violence and romance but keep it PG-13
    4. Have an idea, PM it to me
    5. Be active, and have fun.

Cast

1. Noel Dahlia (Played by Haruhi Suzumiya)

2. Kyara Hiba (Played by JakkuEbansu)

3. Rilu Azuron (Played by Volcarona)

4. Nicholai Evans (Played by Pi Face)

There are several races in the Zelda Universe and here are the races you roleplay as and discriptions of there natural abilities.

My Sign Up:
    Last edited by Naoto; 28th June 2012 at 04:35 PM.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: The 4 Heros

Please reserve me a space! :3
    I'll do my signup tomorrow :P
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sounds interesting, I'll consider it. ^^
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

@Volcarona; If you think its intresting, you can sign up or reserve a spot.
    @JakkuEbansu; Reserved, Your reservation last until Tommrow.

Blog Entries

Already finished the artwork, took me a whole hour, but it's beautiful... I'll get the sign up tomorrow, or today depending on what I have to do.
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 26th June 2012 at 05:09 PM.

Blog Entries

@Volcarona; Reserved for 1 day.

Blog Entries

Reserve me a spot, if you please.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

@Pi Face; Reserved for 1 day, your reservation expires tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Alright, here you go!

Name: Rilu Azuron

Race: Zora

Residence: Zora’s Domain (up to the age of five) Lake Hylia (current home)

Appearance:

Personality: Rilu is somewhat of a tomboy. She knows how to fight pretty well (thanks to her father’s training) and is quite competitive. When she accepts a challenge, she won’t quit until she’s won. But this leads to a disadvantage, because people can challenge her to something that she sucks at.

History: Rilu lived in the Zora’s domain up to the age of five, which was her age when her mother was killed by someone (or something, no one really knows what it was. But I'm thinking it could have been a Gekko). Her father mourned over her death, but he soon realized that whatever killed his love might come again and take his daughter. That was when Rilu began to live at Lake Hylia with her father, for he knew that whatever the killer was would have much more trouble finding them there. Six years had passed and Rilu was twelve years old, but that was when Hyrule was shrouded in Twilight. During that period of darkness, she was attacked by a Shadow Beast and gained a few injuries. Since that day, her father was determined to not let anything hurt his daughter. He knew that he couldn’t constantly protect Rilu, so he began to train her in self defense and combat. Three years later Rilu completed her training, and then she received the Master Sword Light Fragment.

Weapon: The weapon she received was a dagger called the “Light’s Assassin”. It’s similar to the Ebony Dagger from Skyrim, but the handle is a deep purple and the blade is light silver. It has the Triforce carved into it. The blade looks like a Dagger version of the Master Sword. Its special ability is that whoever is attacked by it would take double the damage than a regular blade and it cannot be lost. If it is, then it reappears nearby. Rilu uses a traditional Zora spear as a secondary weapon and it’s strapped to her back, but it isn’t shown in the picture. (She also uses her fin blades, but it's her last choice out of the three weapons)

Abilities: Being a Zora, Rilu can swim better than most species in Hyrule. She is quite fast on land, but is twice as fast in water. She’s most likely to win a race, but her speed depends on the area.

Other: Her strength varies with whatever environment she is in. If Rilu is in the water or in a humid area, she’s great. But if in a desert or mountain, she becomes weaker.
    Last edited by Bad Apple; 28th June 2012 at 02:11 AM.

Blog Entries

@Volcarona; approved!

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Kyara Hiba

Race: Sheikah

Residence: Lake Hylia, lakeside

Appearance: Kyara is six foot one inch tall, with long grey-black hair. She wears a lot of dark eye-makeup, along with a single tear across her left cheek, the traditional Sheikah symbol. Her skin is relatively dark, and her eyes are brown. Her general attire is simple, with few adornments. She wears a long necklace, based around symbology from the Mask of Truth. Otherwise, she tends to wear long, dark coloured tunics, with leggings beneath.

Personality: Kyara is a distant person and isn't really very good with others. She has led a reasonably sheltered life, and tends to keep her thoughts to herself. She is gifted with the natural stealth and fighting prowess of her ancestors, but doesn't feel comfortable using them to inflict lethal damage. She will talk, and can get aggravated if rubbed the wrong way, however.

History: Kyara was found near-death aged two, drifting on Zora's river. She was raised in an orphanage in Castle Town, and chose to leave as soon as she was old enough, going against the tradition to enter the Hylian Castle Guard, in service of the Royal Family. She instead travelled Hyrule, before deciding to settle down as far as she could from civilisation, on the far edge of Lake Hylia. She was able to barter for supplies to build a house, and raise a small farm, and keeps herself to herself. Her dream made her realise perhaps that is no longer possible.

Weapon: Bow of the Goddesses- A large, full body-length bow, adorned with various blue and golden markings. Kyara cannot identify the material it is made from. She believes one day she will shoot Light Arrows from it, as the Hero Link did from his bow, but settles for homemade arrows currently. She carries a Sheikah knife as a secondary weapon, in case of a need to defend herself in hand-to-hand combat.

Abilities: She has a natural Sheikah gift for stealth, and a keen eye for archery.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

@JakkuEbansu; approved, now we just have to wait for @Pi Face; and his sign up and we'll start.

Blog Entries

One question: What about Gerudo?

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pi Face View Post
    One question: What about Gerudo?
    The status of Gerudo and Kokiri are unkown in Twilight Princess thats why i didn't include them into Playable Races.

BTW, There can be more then one race, meaning two main characters can be Hylian's or something.

Blog Entries

Alright, gotcha.

Name: Nicholai Evans

Race: Human

Residence: Kakariko Village

Appearance: Nicholai looks kinda emo: He has a penchant for black clothes. He wears a black and blue striped long-sleeve shirt under a black t-shirt, and black pants. Physically, he has ebony colored skin, and straight red hair, in addition to blue eyes. He keeps his bottle strapped to his back, and wears fingerless gloves on his hands.

Personality: Despite looking like an emo kid, he's actually quite nice. He's chivalrous and quite cheerful. He's scared easily, though he will fight to protect himself or other people.

History: When Nicholai was six, the village was attacked by a Dodongo. His parents both died, and Nicholai has been tending his family's farm all his life. He only stopped recently after getting a letter from the princess herself.

Weapon: Nicholai's fragment manifested as a bottle. When he opens it, fairies come out. They can do a lot of things: They can heal people, or shock enemies they touch, or strengthen allies. They usually follow his orders; To them, he's more or less like the Deku tree. Also, they don't die; They merely dissipate, and soon resurrect to be summoned again. They also can't feel pain. The bottle itself is a fairly decent weapon: The neck is long enough to grip comfortably. The bottom, on the other hand, can have it's size increased and deliver quite a blow, or block enemy attacks. Also, it won't break.

Finally, Nicholai can sit on the bottle and fly it around.

Abilities: Nicholai is proficient in wielding his bottle. It's like a club. Living in Kakariko village, farming, made him fairly strong and tough as well. He's also quite determined if need be: As long as he can fight, he will. This lets him stay standing when lots of other men would be dead.

Other:
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 27th June 2012 at 11:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast