The Legend of Spyro: A New Dawn *Me and Super Nova!*

Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Spyro: A New Dawn *Me and Super Nova!*

Default The Legend of Spyro: A New Dawn *Me and Super Nova!*

Plot: It’s been many years since the fall of Malefor, the world is at peace once again. 3 years later, despite being a break from tradition, new eggs are brought to the temple, in an attempt to ensure they all hatch and help the Dragon‘s repopulate their devastated species. Spyro and Cynder are rather excited for this event, their excitement growing when an egg whose parents cannot care for it is given into their care as their own child, Cynder quickly bonding with her unborn child. But during the night, the temple falls under attack by a new enemy, the Naga, snake-like creatures that were long ago banished to the furthest recesses of the world for crimes against the other races. While the attack is being fended off, Deadlock, a powerful three headed dragon leading the Naga‘s attack, ambushes and knocks out Spyro and Cynder before making her way to the egg chamber.

When they awake, they discover that while most of the eggs were stolen by the Naga, Deadlock herself only made off with a single egg, the one reserved for Spyro and Cynder. The Guardians reveal that years ago, Deadlock was a nursery dragon, and a very kindhearted one, but after the attack on the temple the night of Spyro and Cynder’s birth, Deadlock disappeared until her recent reappearance. No one knows what’s happened to make her do what she’s done, but one thing is certain, so long as they’re in her and the Naga’s grasp, the dragon eggs are in serious danger. Cynder, fearing Deadlock may plan to use the unborn dragons for evil ends, and having suffered that same fate herself once upon a time, demands her and Spyro go and help defeat Deadlock before its too late. While they’re allowed to go, the Guardians insist that Spyro and Cynder take a group along with them, among which is the new Fire Guardian in training. Their journey will take them to a place called Serpent’s Edge, the lair of the Naga where they were banished to centuries ago, and the adventure will take them deep into the uncharted world to get there.

Will they stop Deadlock in time? And just what are Deadlock and her Naga planning for the infant dragons?

Characters:

Me:

Cynder
    Ember
    Sparx
    Deadlock
    Ignitus
    Volteer

Super Nova:

Spyro
    Flama (New Fire Guardian)
    Cyril
    Terrador

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legend of Spyro: A New Dawn *Me and Super Nova!*

Okay, let's see... Characters. Check. Motivation. Check. Fingers. Check. Computer. Check.

I'm all ready to go! Ready when you are!

OOC: Yay!

Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx had stopped for the night on their way to the temple, the newly completed temple. They'd been a long way away, staying with Spyro's parents for a bit, but when they'd heard about the new dragon eggs being laid, that was all it took to bring them back, that and the Guardians asking them for help in the matter.

Close to dawn, Sparx nudged Spyro. "Spyro, hey Spyro, wake up pal," he said. "Somethings up with Cynder."

Cynder was twisting and turning in a nightmare of somesort.

------------------------

"You're a monster Cynder, you've always been a monster!" said a cold, refined, female voice from the darkness.

Cynder pressed her head to the ground, holding her paws over were her ears would be if dragons had external ones, trying to not hear the voices. "No! I'm not a monster...I'm not a monster anymore! Leave me a lone!" she shouted.

"Oh but you are, Cynder," said another female voice, this one furiously anger. "You've killed Cynder, there's blood on your paws that you can never wash away!"

Cynder looked down at her claws seeing them suddenly stained blood red. "No...I'm...I'm not that dragon anymore! It wasn't my fault!"

"Oh dear, you've denying what you know is true," said another, rather cheery voice. "You remember killing others, you've seen it with your own eyes!"

OOC: That's Cynder's nightmare, three guesses who is causing it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Um... Let's see... Mrs. Bush, Cynder's aunts, or Mrs. Santa?))

After being awaked, Spyro lazily raised his head, blinking a few times.

"Hm?" he asked as he looked around. Once he saw Cynder, he woke up completely. He stood up, then ran towards Cynder.

"Cynder?!" He asked as he shook her shoulder.

Cynder suddenly launched awake, panting heavily, looking left and right. She slowly calmed down. "T-thanks..." she said simply.

"Hey, what was going on?" asked Sparx. "You look like you've seen a ghost, well actually, considering how weird our lives are, that's be normal um...ok, you look like you saw Malefor, that better?"

Cynder settled herself down. "Just a nightmare is all..." she said, trying to not show how afraid she was. "I was in this dark room and...there were voices...they kept telling me I was a monster...reminding me of the dragons I've killed..." she said, looking down at her claws, relieved there wasn't still blood on them. "They told me there was blood on my claws...and there was...that was the worse part...looking down and seeing blood on my claws..." she said, clearly upset. "Spyro...it's been three years since we beat Malefor...so why am I still having nightmares like this?" she asked, looking at him, her eyes confused and afraid.

--------------------------

In a cave, three sets of eyes laughed. "Excellently done," said the collected voice from a blue set of eyes. "That should get in her head, shouldn't it?"

"Yes, that was so fun!" said the cheery voice from the yellow eyes. "Nice touch with the blood," she said, towards the red eyes.

"Well it's true," said the angry voiced red eyed creature. "She's got blood on her claws, I just let her see it."

"Now we know what she hates the most," said the blue. "Next time it'll be the purple one."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well... I don't know." Spyro frowned.

"It was a near-death experience, that battle. So probably the fear of being so close to death still has you." Spyro suggested, but doubted that this was really the case of the nightmares.

"I don't know..." said Cynder, still scared. "But...aren't they right? I...I killed dragons Spyro..." she said, guilty. "...And one thing I can't get out of my head is we don't know who our real parents are...what if I..." she said, looking down in confusion and emotional pain..

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No." He firmly said, putting a hand on her back.

"You didn't." He reassured.

"And yes, you killed dragons, but it was under Malefor's control. You couldn't do anything about it." He reassured.

Cynder looked up at him, listening. She then nodded. "Yeah...Malefor deserves whatever is happening to him down there," she said. "Thanks...you always tell me the right thing," she said, giving him a nuzzle.

Sparx nodded. "Yeah, I guess," he said. "But the suns coming up, we'd better get a move on."

Cynder nodded. "He's right, you know what they say, early bird gets the worm," she said, then gave a smirk to Sparx. "So we better get moving, they might just settle for a dragonfly if they can't find any worms," she joked.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Spyro chuckled at Cynder's joke.

"Well, let's get moving then." He smiled, then looked towards where the sun is rising.

Cynder nodded. "Yeah, let's get going!" she said, spreading her wings and taking off.

"She's joking about the birds, right?" asked Sparx, looking around scared.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, I wouldn't want to stick around to find out." He chuckled, then took of after Cynder.

Sparx chuckled. "Real funny..." he said, then sceamed at a caw. "Wait for me!" he yelled, taking off after Spyro.

Cynder let Spyro catch up before continueing on. "Spyro...I've always wondered...You and Malefor had the same powers, the Guardians didn't mind teaching you everything they knew, just like Malefor's." she said, continueing on. "Yet you couldn't be more different..." she said. "I think I found out why...you didn't know you were a dragon until you were twelve and were raised normally, not as a legend...I think that let you handle your power instead of getting consumed by it like Malefor did...I'm thinking we should tell the Guardians that for the next Purple Dragon."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"That sounds like a great idea. It also makes a lot of sense ones you think about it." Spyro replied as they flew.

Cynder nodded. "Yeah, it does," she continued, they weren't far from the Temple and it soon came into view. "There it is," she said, looking it over. "It's almost the same as the old one."

"Yeah...except not broken," said Sparx.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast