L.H.P Legendary Human Pokemon Start Up (Remake)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L.H.P Legendary Human Pokemon Start Up (Remake)

Blog Entries

Default L.H.P Legendary Human Pokemon Start Up (Remake)

Plot:

Two years ago, all of the evil teams, Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Magma, Team Aqua, all of them combined into one big team. Team Diamond. Not much is known about this team, not even the Team Diamond member's kids know they're part of Team Diamond.

Now, Team Diamond is experementing. They're injecting pokemon DNA into humans, their kids to be exact. They are keeping them at the labratory, on a uncharted Island (where the kids live) to keep a close eye on them, test their powers, ect.

To add to the situation, there's a 7th kid. She was injected with a dangerous legendary- Shadow Lugia. If her pokemon DNA is not removed, she'll go totally evil, and probably take over the world with her powers. (she's played by me)

Even better, there are other kids in the labratory injecting area. They've been injected with normal pokemon D.N.A. for testing.

Setting:

2014, on a uncharted Island in a town called 'Hailbells Town'. The Island name is Diamond Island, being the biggest hideout for TD.

You:

Your one of the kids.

Rules:

1. No Cussing
    2. No Fighting (with other users, you can fight in the rp)
    3. No bloodshed (please)
    4. If we escape, no killing the scientists. Just knock them out.
    5. No Godmodding.
    6. No bunnying
    7. No mr/mrs. perfect.
    8. No automatic 'I found the cure' stuff or anything.
    9. No text talk.
    10. All BG rules apply.
    11. All of the listed pokemon WILL NOT be taken, there's just plenty of option.
    12. If you read all the rules put 'Mew is better than Mewtwo' somewhere in your Sign up, that exact sentence.
    13. Only two sign ups max. I have 3 because of having to play Shadow Lugia.

Legendaries:

1. Mew- N's Queen Julie
    2. Mewtwo- Blackstar
    3. Lugia- Blackstar
    4. Ho-Oh- Tris79
    5. Shadow Lugia- N's Queen Julie
    5. Articuno- Jester
    6. Moltras
    7. Zapdos
    8. Kyoger
    9. Groudon
    10 Entai~ Joe ~ The Anonymous
    11.Suicune~Josh ~ The Anonymous
    12.Raiku
    13.Reshiram- Akinai ~ Akinai
    14.Zekrom- Makina Swift ~ Akinai
    15.Victini ~ Mouth Full of Christmas (reserved ends Dec 18th)
    16.Latias
    17.Latios
    18.Mesprit
    19.Uxie
    20.Azelf - Music Defined

Normal Pokemon:

1. Any pokemon non-legendary thats untaken.

Name: (First and last, required.)
    Pokemon: (the pokemon you transformed into)
    Pokemon team: (your team)
    Original Appearance: (what you looked like before the DNA injection, hight, cloths, hair, skin, eyes, ect. Same with New Appearance)
    New Appearance: (what you look like now)
    Original Personality: (what you were like before the injection)
    New Personality: (what your like now. Doesn't have to be big changes, just a few little ones or something)
    History: (optional)
    Other: (Anything else we need to know?)

______

My Sign Ups

Name: Paige Jhonson
    Pokemon: Mew
    Pokemon Team:

Cyndaquil
    Nickname: Loretta

Glaceon:
    Nickname: Indigo

Ralts:
    Nickname: Rosey

Plusle:
    Nickname: Renny

Spinda
    Nickname: Prince

Ponyta
    Nickname: Flare

Original Appearance:

Paige originally had blond hair with thin carmel streaks to her knees. She had bright blue eyes, and lightly tanned skin. She stood about 5"11, being on the tall side. She wore a deep sky blue tank top with a checker-syle blue and white skort that went a inch above her knees. She wore wedge flip flops that were a smooth type of wood, and the top was light blue.

New Appearance:

Paige's hair is now pink, the same pink as mew's skin, same with her eyes. Her skin remains the same, and she shrunk 3 inches. She now wears a French Rose pink t-shirt under a light brown jacket, brown jeans, and brown hightops with light pink laces. And she wears a French Rose pink beanie, with holes for her Mew ears to poke out of. She now has a long mew tail as well. And she painted her nails French Rose pink.

Original Personality:

Although she didn't look it, Paige used to be harsh. She wasn't exactly a bully, but everyone knew not to mess with her. She was pretty much a loner, and dressed the way she did because it was compterable, not to get attention.

New Personality:

Now Paige is more friendly, but she can still throw a punch. Her anger is slightly harder to set off, but still slightly on the easy side. She's not as much of a longer as she used to be, but she still likes her alone time.

Other: She likes singing, skateboarding, writing, and video games.

___

Name: Haley Roselend Justines
    Pokemon: Shadow Lugia
    Pokemon team:

Bulbasaur:
    Nickname: Rita

Butterfree:
    Nickname: Madison

Pikachu:
    Nickname: Jolt

Flareon
    Nickname: Jessica

Corsola
    Nickname: Justice

Cleffa
    Nickname: Luna

Original Appearance:

Haley used to have blond hair to her shoulders and blue eyes. She wore a bright red t-shirt with a big gold star on the chest. She wore blue baggy jeans and red wedge flip flops. She stood 5"6 and she had slightly tanned skin.

New Appearance:

Now Haley has raven black hair to her waist, and her bangs go just below her eye brows. She has dark purple eyes now. She now wears a black t-shirt with a grey star in the middle, and black jeans with a dark purple belt,with a grey star buckle. She now wears black wedge flip flops, and the part that goes in between her toes and across her toes is dark purple. Her nails are now dark purple.

Original Personality:

Haley was slightly 'sassy', cocky, stuff like that, but she was still nice to friends and family. She loved helping people, and she volentired in the library, and she always did fun raisers for charity. She loved dancing and singing, and was never embarresed to do it in front of a crowd.

New Personality:

Now Haley is more sassy, cocky, and mean. She isn't really nice anymore either. She doesn't like 'charity work' any more, in fact when she hears anything about it she makes a face like she smelled something horrible. Singing and dancing is still a passion of hers, but she prefers to do it by herself because she is kind of a loner, but she could still do it in front of a crowd if she needs to. She's now a perfectionist.

Other: Nope.

Accepted:

Joe- The Anonymous- Suicune
    Josh- The Anonymous- Entai
    Paige- N's Queen Julie- Mew
    Haliey- N's Queen Julie- Shadow Lugia
    Tyler- Black Star- Mewtwo
    Swifty- Black Star- Lugia
    Makina- Akinai- Zekrom
    Akinai- Akinai- Reshiram
    Natalie- MusicDefined- Azelf
    Derek- Tris79- Ho-Oh
    Nat- Jester- Articuno
    __

First post info:

This is where we get injected with DNA, recieve our new cloths, do stuff or whatever. Please read my first post, and please reread the rules. And try to keep up and read everybody's posts if you can.

____

Paige Jhonson

Paige Jhonson sat on the counter in the labratory, that she was completely unaware was the Team Diamond labratory.

"So, what DNA do you want?"Her father asked her.

"Mew."She said.

She really wanted no DNA at all, but oh well. Her dad drew up a shot of the DNA, then a moment later inserted it into her skin. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths. After a few seconds he took it out. She began glowing a light pink, so she walked to the full lenth mirror. She watched in horror as her hair turned pink, along with her eyes. She watched in more horror as she shrunk 3 inches. After a minute the transfermation stopped, when her mew tail and ears grew.

"Your new cloths are there."He said and pointed at the cloths hanging on the door-nob."We'll test your DNA tommarow.

She went and changed, then went home and to her room and wrote. She now had on a headset as well.

Haley Justinia

Haley sat on a stool in the Team Diamond labratory.

"What if I don't want legendary DNA?"She asked her mom.

"I'm sorry you have to have it."She said."What legendary?"

"Shadow Lugia."She said reading the vials of DNA.

Her mom drew up a shot of it, and a second later a needle was in her arm inserting the DNA. She refused to close her eyes and once it was out she walked to the mirror. She had a dark purple glow around her. She grew a thin-ish shadow lugia tail first. She watched in horror as her beautiful hair turned raven black and grew to her waist. She watched amazed as her eyes turned dark purple and her skin went medium tan. She watched as she grew from 5"6 to 5"10.

"We'll test your powers tommarow. I bought you some new cloths."She said and pointed at some cloths hanging on a door now.

She changed and headed out to meet with some friends.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: L.H.P Legendary Human Pokemon Start Up (Remake)

“STAY AWAY FROM ME, VILE WOMAN!”

“Come on, Joe, it wont be so ba-”

“Take one step closer and your uterus will be barren for all eternity!”

Joe backed up against the wall as his Aunt Pricilla advanced on him, syringe in hand, her rainbow fringe cascading across her face. Joe’s black hair was matted with sweat.

“Joe, it’ll be fine.” Pricilla cooed, trying to reassure him. “Just look at Josh!”

Sadly, this was the wrong thing to say. Joe’s twin brother, Josh, lifted his head to glare at the woman. His skin was covered in long, brown fur, and his skull had moulded to form a crown resembling Entei’s. Thick, mental bands encased his wrists and ankles, a physical part of his body, now.

Josh let out a maniacal laugh and raises his arms, high, so that six foot tall flames surrounded him. ”BOW DOWN, FOOLISH MORTALS!” He boomed. ”I AM THE LORD OF FIRE! THE EMPEROR OF FEAR AND DISPAIR! THE ALMIGHTY AND POWERFUL-!”

Josh slumped to the floor, the energy drained out of him from producing such fierce flames. As Joe looked at his brother, concerned, Pricilla plunged the needle full of Suicune DNA into his neck and injected it.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Nat calmly sat on the edge of her father's desk, boredly gazing over his collection of information that was scattered all over the table. This DNA test would hopefully make her even prettier than before. "Dad! Hurry up!" Nat through the house.

Her dad rushed into the room with a syringe filled with what looked like an Arctic blue paste. "I'm right here, darling," her dad mumbled.

Nat simply rolled her eyes at her father. "Just get this done with. It's going to make me even more gorgeous, right?" Nat asked, to which her father merely nodded at. Nat rolled up the sleeve of her hoody/shirt and braced for the injection.

When the shot entered Nat's arm, she howled at the to of her lungs. Instantly, her body felt like it was on fire with pain. Her back seared as tattoos etched themselves into her skin, into the shape of wings. Another tattoo appeared on Nat's forehead, in the shape of Articuno horns.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Tyler stared at his psychologist, eyebrows raised. "What's that needle?"
    "Oh, it's nothing. Just a little something to help calm you down."
    "But I'm not--" Tyler started, but his psychologist stuck the needle into his neck before he could do anything.
    Searing pain went through his body. His hair turned a shade of bright lilac, Mewtwo ears popped out of his head, grew a few inches, and a long purple tail popped out of the seat of his pants.
    "Wha....what the heck?" he looked in the mirror and glared at his psychologist. "...You. You did this to me!" he growled and threw a punch at his psychologist.

"....Will it hurt?" Swifty asked nervously, sitting on the edge of the counter.
    "Of course not, dear." Swifty's mother patted her long brown hair. "It'll be fine. Trust me."
    "Okay...." Swifty held out her arm and looked away from her dad, who was ready to inject the needle into her arm.
    Right when he did, she felt a searing pain go through her body and she cried out. All the color suddenly went out of her hair, leaving it pure white and strange purple markings appeared around her eyes. A long white Lugia tail grew and thick purple plates popped out of her back.
    "Wh...what happened?" She looked in the mirror. "Oh my God..."
    "Oh...it works!" Swifty's parents hugged each other, and gestured to the door. "Go in there, honey. There's some new clothes and you can meet some of the other experiments."
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

I has 108 special skills♥ Mokona Modoki's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mokona Modoki on Facebook
    Visit Mokona Modoki's Youtube Channel

Only a few minutes before, Natalie had been dreaming of Pokemon battles, cutting flowers upon flowers upon flowers, and her parents angry glares as she held up an armful of Floaroma's joy with a devious smile (a hauntingly funny memory). Now here she was perched on the edge of an examination table surronded by thousands of vials filled with dna from Pokemon and resisting the urge to back hand her two parents who had ended those sweet memories. The only thing keeping her on the table was Fox, a Ninetail Pokemon, who slept at her feet.

"Sweetheart? Are you ready," her father asked while pushing up her neon blue sweatshirt sleeve and alcohol whipping her skin in preparation.

"No," Natalie admitted her gaze locked onto a syringe of cyan blue liquid dna and a needle almost the size of Eiffel Tower in his hand. "You've got to be kidding me. You arn't going to torture me with that!"

"We are not torturing you," Natalie's mom replied coldly. "We are going to evolve you."

"Evolve... me," Natalie asked and cringed as her father inched the needle closer.

"Yes," her father toned clearly annoyed. Before she could protest, he stabbed the needle into her arm and injected the dna.

"Oww," Natalie cried as the room lights started dancing. "What the heck is happening to me?" She hopped away from the counter disturbing Fox who was now up growling at her. "Fox? It's me! What's going on?"

Natalie noticed a mirror on the wall next to the door and hurried over to it. "Oh my bloody Jesus." Her hair was cyan, her pupils were ringed in gold and to make matters worse there were two cyan colored red jew encrusted tails protruding from under her skirt. It took everything Natalie had not to scream bloody murder as she turned to her parents and screamed, "What have you done to me?"

"Evolved you," they said as if it wasn't a big deal she'd just sprouted two tails. Her mother reached into her pocket and took out a gold ribbon. "Go into the next room, change your ribbon and try to make friends with the other experiments."

Natalie's father walked up to her and put a headset on her adding in, "and be nice. It would be wonderful if you behaved!" He lifted up Fox and pushed him into her arms and pushed her out the door. "We love you."

Yeah right, Natalie thought pushed into a room with a bunch of crazy looking kids (not that she could say that with her current appearance), I'm going to faint!

Blog Entries

Paige Jhonson

Paige's phone rang. She picked it up.

"What?"She asked.

"Come back, we've decided for everyone to meet today."

"Greaat. Be there in a minute."She said.

She headed back to the labratory, and found herself in a room of other mutated kids.

"Umm...hi!"She said, trying not to have a heart attack.

She usually wouldn't sound this cheerful.

"Stupid Mew DNA."She said, accedently projecting it into everyone's minds.

She had just used Telepathy.

"Sorry."She said nervously grinning and sat down.

________

Haley Justinia

Her freinds were admiring her new appaearance, when Haley's phone rang.

"Your purple and black hair, its so beautiful!"One of her friends said.

Haley answered her phone.

"Hel-lo?"She asked.

"Hey, head back to the labratory here. Time for you to meet the other kids."Her mom said.

Haley just stared blinking.

"Damn it."She mumbled.

"Ok be there in a second."She said sighing and hung up.

"Gotta go girls.

"ok, bye Haley!"One of her friends said.

Not being on to fallow the rules, She snuck behind the malls and flew to the lab. She had tested flying on the way there anyways. She landed in front of the labratory and went in. She was led into the room where all the others were.

"Dang."She said."I'm not the only freak."

"That's not very nice."Paige said."Grr stupid DNA!"

Normally Paige would have agreed in some way.

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Swifty walked into the room with some of the other kids. "Um, hi." she smiled shyly. "My name's Swifty."
    She looked around at some of the other kids, when there was suddenly a crash.
    Tyler's psychologist dodged out of the way and pushed Tyler through a door that he could've sworn wasn't there before. Before Tyler could recover, the door was shut and locked behind him.
    "HEY!" Tyler shouted and banged on the door. "LET ME OUT, DAMN IT!"
    "Um...are you okay?" a girl with long white hair, weird purpley eyeshadow and a long white Lugia tail asked. He blinked and looked around and some of the other kids.
    "...What the heck?" he mumbled.
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

“I SWEAR TO GOD I’M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!” Josh snarled. He lunged against the chains clamping him to the wall from the metal collar on his neck. Joe just sat down on the floor and listened, his long blue main flowing like a river, his twin tails wrapped around him. “YOU’RE BLOOD WILL SPILL BY MY FURRY HAND! YOUR FLESH WILL RIP AND TEAR UNDER MY AWESOME CLAWS! MY TOTAL VAMPIRE TEETH WILL-”

“Now, now.” Pricilla clucked, pulling a device from her pocket. “We can’t have that, can we?”

She turned a dial on the device and, at once, Josh let out a scream of agony. His body twitched and convulsed as blasts of electricity were shot through him, and he collapsed to the floor, still screaming.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Nat got up off of her knees. She looked at her hands, which were now talons. She then looked up at her dad and charged at him, talons swinging. "You did this to me! You monster!" Nat screamed at the top of her lungs, which seemed more shrill since she had been injected.

Her father evasively dodged the claws, as if he had been planning on it. He thrust another syringe into Nat's arm, which made Nat go berserk. Moments later, however, she was extremely calm, due to the shot's effect.

"You're going to go meet some other kids with mutations similar to yours. Take this bracelet and this eye piece, and put them on. Go through this door and wait for everyone else," her father ordered, acting as if she wasn't even his daughter. Nat, however, obeyed instantly and pulled on the two items, which changed color to polar blue as she attached them to herself.

She walked through the door and saw the other subjects, though she just kept a silly grin on her face from the shot. Moments later, the shots extreme effects vanished, so Nat was left being calm and serene. She looked around at the other children and walked over to the corner, standing by herself.

Blog Entries

Natalie forced a smile to everyone and sat Fox in front of her. "Well this is awkward Foxie." She quickly slid her hair out of the green ribbon but hesitated. Her mind had started to tingle and the room began to glow brighter. This really isn't normal... Natalie suddenly felt detached from her body. She gasped when she in fact saw that her body had collapsed on the floor and yet she was still standing as a spirit.

"Oh this will be fun," Natalie quirked floating behind the nearest kid who was standing in a corner. "Boo," she yelled in the girl's ear just for the heck of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MusicDefined View Post
    ...floating behind the nearest kid who was standing in a corner...
    OOC: It took me a while to understand this, because her back was to a wall. Then I asked myself "What if her back isn't facing the wall?" Then I realized this must mean she was standing alone in a corner, her face facing the wall, and I literally cracked up out loud. Oh well...

IC: Nat, still being affected by the most recent drug injection, was a little startled at the voice, but she didn't freak out like she normally would. Seeing both the spirit and the collapsed body, Nat put two and two together, assuming that the ghost who had scared her was from that girl.

"Maybe she's a mutant of Giratina..." Nat thought to herself, remembering that Giratina might be able to accomplish such a feat. She looked down at her body, which thankfully seemed to have calmed down since the injection. Her claws had retracted, and her feet barely looked like bird's feet anymore.

"Stay away from me, old man!' Lewis cried, stumbling across the linoleum floor.

"Lewis, stay still!"

Lewis nimbly darted out of his grandfather's grasp. "Touch me, and you're dead!" he shouted at the old man, who was cautiously approaching him with a syringe full of electric yellow liquid. "Feeling mighty confident, aren't we?" he said grabbing Lewis around the wrist before he could run again. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" Lewis screamed, tears streaming down his cheeks, as the the syringe was held closer to his neck. "This is for your own good, boy!" Lewis' grandfather said, running the syringe through Lewis' throat. Lewis fell to his knees. A searing pain ran through his head. His vision went fuzzy and he had the stange taste of copper in his mouth. It looked as though the room was spinning. Lewis pulled himself to his feet and glanced in the mirror. His body was covered with short, bright yellow fur with black stripes resembling lighting bolts. His skull has malted to form the distinctable crown of the Pokemon, Raikou. Lewis watched in agony as three foot fangs began protruding from his mouth. Lewis could hear the maniac laughing of his grandfather ringing in his ears. And just as he was shoved into some sort of cold, metal kennel, he blacked out.

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Okay, Mom, just get this over with. I need to finish my homework."

"Alright sweetie, it'll be just a second."

Jeremy looked up and saw his mom smile deviously as she took out a large syringe filled with blue liquid. He started to get a tad nervous.

"Okay, what the hell is that?" he asked. She just smiled and approached him.

"Mom, seriously! I didn't agree to this!" She pointed the needle at him.

"Get away from me right now or else I'll call Da-"

He froze up as he felt the needle insert itself into his skin. He wanted to scream, but he just wasn't able to. Suddenly, a smile appeared over his face. For the first time in his life, he felt happy.

"How do you feel?" his mom asked, thinking about all the money she'd be making for this experiment.

"I feel great. Awesome, even," he replied. His mom handed him a necklace with a water drop on the end.

"Good. Now put this on and head over to the lab while mommy swims in her cash."

"But I don't even know where th-"

"FIND YOUR OWN PATH, YOU LITTLE TWERP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Blog Entries

@Jester Hmm... Well maybe I floated through the wall? Tends to happen to ghosts xD but I have no clue what I was thinking there...

IC: Natalie's spirit faded out and up went her body perched on the floor pouting from her failed attempt. "Aww I guess I can't scare people." She looked over to the one she tried to scare and smiled. "Sorry about that. I am Natalie Maria."

Natalie jumped up and dusted off her favorite skirt. She frowned at the tails that seemed to come alive when she noticed them. It's creepy, she thought wincing a bit. Instead of focusing on the unnerving changes after the injection had occured, Natalie sauntered over to the girl in the corner and offered her hand. "It's... nice to meet you..." Smooth, her little inner voice scorned.

Blog Entries

"Nice to meet you too. And don't worry about scaring me, I don't really mind," Nat said, which was extremely uncharacteristic. "I'm Nat," she said, smiling. She decided not to stare or even mention the tails sticking out of Natalie's skirt, thinking it most likely was a sore subject.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast