L.H.P/H.P Legendary Human Pokemon & Human Pokemon Sign Up thread - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: L.H.P/H.P Legendary Human Pokemon & Human Pokemon Sign Up thread

Blog Entries

Follow Amaura on Tumblr

Default Re: L.H.P/H.P Legendary Human Pokemon & Human Pokemon Sign Up thread

@N's Queen Julie so when will the start-up be up?
    all my life I wish I broke mirrors instead of promises
    'Cause all I see is a shattered conscience staring back at me

Blog Entries

Tris you are accepted!

Sorry guys, I'm not at home right now and only one person can be online at a time.

Blog Entries

Sorry for the delay in my Sign-up, hopefully I made it in time.

Name: Natalia (goes by Nat) Fable
    Pokemon: Articuno
    Pokemon team:

Poliwhirl (Partner Pokemon, chose to stay at Poliwhirl instead of evolve, very noble and respectable, all-around battler)

Slowbro (Twin to Slowking, often goofy and clumsy, yet most powerful battler)

Slowking (Twin to Slowbro, incredibly intelligent, capable of speech, supportive battler)

Azumarill (The peace-keeper of all Nat’s pokemon, energetic and cheerful, tactical battler)

Totodile (Immature and crazy, has a short fuse, weak but tactical battler)

Original Appearance: Before the injection, Nat looked like a model. She had gorgeous, short black hair, golden eyes, dazzling white teeth, flawless skin, and a figure to make you go crazy. Nat usually wore stylish and attractive clothing, which were most commonly black, figure hugging jeans and a white hoody/shirt, with arctic blue hightop shoes. She was about 5 foot six inches and 95 pounds, which was apparently just enough to make her figure look gorgeous.

New Appearance: In Nat’s opinion, she is both ruined yet improved at the same time. Her hair is now arctic blue to match her shoes. Her once golden eyes are now piercing blue. She has gained an inch or two, and kept her weight in ratio. Strangely, her clothing was affected also, turning her hoody/shirt into a slightly darker blue than her hair, yet leaving her jeans alone. Her teeth now seem even more white, almost like they were radiating a glowing aura.

As for the more unique transformations, Nat now has giant Articuno wings tattooed onto her back. Whenever Nat calls upon them, the tattoos come to life and real Articuno wings appear on Nat’s back (Think of the girl from X-Men: First Class). The Articuno crown is also tattooed onto Nat’s head, with the three prongs on the end reaching just above her eyebrows. Nat also gained retractable Articuno claws, though these are unnoticable unless they are in use.

Original Personality: Nat used to act like a very high-maintenance model. She always needed someone to wait on her, though she never was mean or disrespectful to them. She did, however, act like a brat. If she didn’t get something she wanted, she would get very upset. She also relished in her beauty, accepting and even expecting attention from males. She was generally pretty calm unless she was agitated, which is when she would get horrendously angry and vile. She usually calms down within hours if it’s minor, but if it’s something severe in her opinion, she can hold a grudge forever.

New Personality: Nat is now much more calm and serene, but her fuse is much shorter. If treated just and right, Nat will be the sweetest girl in the world, but if even slightly upset, Nat will go ballistic. Nat is also now capable of maintaining herself instead of having others do it for her.

History: (I may add some when I get the chance to)

Other: Mew is better than Mewtwo
    Last edited by Jester; 27th December 2011 at 01:59 PM.

Alright. Imma give this a shot.

Name:
    Lewis Griswald

Pokemon:
    Raikou

Original Appearance:
    Lewis is quite tall for his age, standing at 6'3, and has a rather fair complexion. He has a stocky, well-conditioned musculature, due to a vigorous lifestyle. Lewis has shaggy light brown that tends to curl out on the sides. He also has hard, icy, turquoise eyes, that seem as if they're staring right through you.

Lewis usually sports jeans and a t-shirt, but likes to mix it up a little. He will sometimes wear a leather or denim jacket over his shirt and is normally seen wearing his signature gray and red baseball cap over his head. Another notable feature in Lewis' apparel is the silver, dragon-shaped pennant around his neck.

New Appearance: Lewis' body is now covered in short, yellow fur, with black stripes resembling lightning bolts, with the exception of his face and underside which are white. He has a skinny, light-blue tail with an electric spark-shaped formation at the end. Lewis' skull has warped to form a light-blue "X" on his face and a gray crest on his forehead. Lewis also has large fangs protruding from his mouth. The only difference apparel-wise would be the puffy, grayish-purple cape around Lewis' neck.

Original Personality:
    Lewis is naturally a kind boy. He loves to help out and enjoys making new friends. Lewis is mostly optimistic, having a postive outlook on most things. However, he is quick to react to things and is always the first to lose his temper. But, he will generally stay pretty calm unless something disturbs him. Lewis enjoys joking around, which is good, at times, as well as bad, at times, because he finds it hard to take things seriously, almost as if the world is one big joke.

New Personality:
    Lewis was always a bit of a troubled boy, but now even more so than ever. He has even resulted to violence when angry. Although, in a ways, he seems a lot more graceful and elegant.

History:
    Lewis was born and raised in Olivine City, coming from a long line of Pokemon trainers. His parents were killed in an automobile accident when Lewis was very young, and he was forced to live with his abusive grandfather. Lewis' grandfather was a scientist, and paid more attention to his work than he did to the boy. Lewis was neglected, and he learned how to take care of himself. At the age of twelve, he ran away from home to start his Pokemon journey, in which he took the league challenge. Lewis did collect eight badges, but declined entering the Pokemon League Tournament, for some unknown reason, and went to live back home. Once he returned, Lewis was unwillingly taken to be expirimented on in some strange expiriment...

Other:
    Lewis also now beholds the ability to hold his breath for hours underwater. Oh, and Mew is better than Mewtwo.

Pokemon Team

-Autumn-
    Female

-Ace-
    Male

-Emperor-
    Male

-Blossom-
    Female

-Stripes-
    Male

-Toxic-
    Female
    Last edited by GlitchCity; 28th December 2011 at 12:53 PM.

Blog Entries

@Jester- I am obsessed with X-men. You mean Pixie? Anyways you are accepted!

@GlichCity- Sorry there is already a Lugia.

Everyone- I'll go make the IC thread in a minute.

Edited.

Blog Entries

GlitchCity- I was hoping you'd edit. You are accepted! I'll put you on the list of members in a bit.

The Start Up thread is up!

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f426/l-h-p-legendary-human-pokemon-start-up-remake-124562/

Blog Entries

Oh, right, this is still something I need to do, huh?
    @N's Queen Julie

Name: Eliot Nadel
    Pokemon: Victini
    Pokemon team:Scraggy (Chicken), Marshtomp (Chewbacca), Arcanine (Elvis), Lopunny (Mike), Magnezone (VAL)
    Original Appearance: At exactly six feet two, Eliot was a little tall for his age. He had fairly long brown hair, mostly because he hated the barber's shop (He was worried about getting his ears chopped off.) He usually dressed in formal styles, usually wearing a tuxedo vest, button up shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes. He always wore a pair of pink heart-shaped sunglasses over his green eyes, and had uncommonly large blue eyebrows.
    Appearance: Eliot's brown hair changed blue, and now he has a second pair of red Victini ears coming out of his head.
    Personality: Eliot was raised to be a gentleman. He is very polite and well mannered, and will always serve others before himself. He's the kind of person who would give anyone the shirt off their back, and their pants, shoes, socks, heart-shaped sunglasses, and tie as well.
    New Personality: He has become much more outgoing towards people he's attracted to, hitting on them and rhapsodizing on their beauty endlessly. However, he will stop if he think he's making them uncomfortable, and is very respectful.
    History: (optional)
    Other: Mew is better than Mewtwo.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 28th December 2011 at 06:38 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Kona-Chan you are accepted!

Alright people singing in the snow may be joining but that's the last danged person!

Registered User Singing in the Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Jeremy Darius
    Pokemon: Kyogre
    Pokemon team: Aqua(Vaporeon), Malumnus(Weavile), Terra(Vibrava(Shiny)), Dominus(Zwelious)

Original Appearance: Jeremy always used to fit in with the crowd. He was at average height, his eyes were nothing special, and his signature clothes were just plain bland; a white t-shirt and khakis. The only thing even remotely outstanding about him is that he always carried a blue scarf with him.

New Appearance: After his transformation, his appearance was entirely revamped. His once boring style of clothes changed to an entirely blue suit with various red markings around it. He wears a solid blue cape of a slightly darker hue with four extensions at the end, similar to Kyogre's tail. For no apparent reason, his eyes changed from brown to hazel.

Original Personality: He was nothing special pre-transformation. He was just a normal everyday kid. He claimed that it was because his spirit crumbled under the effects of puberty.

New Personality: Unless angered to a degree, he's usually a good guy that likes music and video games. He's always willing to go out and enjoy life. On the other hand, he's unusually defensive to those that he trusts. He would step in and attack someone if the person threw a mild insult to a friend.

Other: Plays guitar and cello. Carries both in his bag and plays while battling, for whatever reason.

Mew is better than Mewtwo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthful of Pi
    I don't really belive there's such a thing as sexuality, only love, which means that everyone should be able to marry everyone else!

Sorry bout this application, but this sounds really fun. I know you don't want anymore, so II'll be fine if you don't accept me.
    Name:Harry Jones
    Pokemon:Raikou
    Pokemon Team:Volt(Raichu), Gaea(Torterra), Hercules(Machoke)

Original Appearance:Always tall for his age and very skinny, he always stood out. He wore crooked glasses, and T-shirts and basketball shorts were his main wardrobe. He always stayed in-shape, and was unexpectedly athletic. Had short black hair that was always fairly messy.

New Appearance: Skin is tinted yellow, and has black markings on the back, arms, and legs. Hair turned long and purple, looking similar to Raikou's purple mane. Two fangs protrude from his mouth. His wardrobe now consists of yellow and white T-shirts with the same markings on his body, and slightly longer shorts that blends with his skin and has a lightning bolt-shaped picture depicted where Raikou's tail would be. His feet are more round, like paws, and instead of toenails and fingernails he has claws.

Original Personality:He was nerdy and shy, and had few friends. He stayed mostly to himself.

New Personality:He is now very bold and is eager to take charge of his team. He has moments when he acts a little nerdy, like he used to be, but he has taken it as his personal job to be known by his peers.

Other: He is a very fast runner, and his paw-like feet make it easier to change direction while sprinting.

Blog Entries

@Singin' in the Snow- you are accepted!

@Blaziken42205- We already have a Raikou, but I'll let you join if you can hurry and swich to another legendary.

I'll be Moltres then. My new appearence is a red cape, yellow suit, and yellow pants. My hair is longer and red.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12