Kingdom Hearts: War of Division RPG Start-Up - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: War of Division RPG Start-Up

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: War of Division RPG Start-Up

OOC: Have a little faith xD. It takes a long time for RPs to die.

The young Keybearers fought well, slowly tearing apart the orbs, Xine noted. Even the Dark-affiliated ones did well, earning a measure of grudging respect. "Enough!" he cried out. Raising his Keyblade, the orbs halted, and faded away. "All of you have performed admirably," Xine said to the now-quiet Thron Room. "Now, it is time for the second stage of our exam: a practical combat exhibition. Each of you will fight another of your classmates, to the best of your ability. What matters here is not victory, nor defeat. Instead, you must display the strength of your heart; both of the combatants may pass, or neither."

Xine paused, as a figure appeared from the back of the hall, unnoticed by the students in their frantic battle. Xine smiled, recognizing his colleague. "And now I present Lady Shimomura, reigning Keyblade Lord and head of the Keyblade Order." Gasps sounded throughout the hall, as many of the students turned to see the famed Keyblade Master. Xine continued his speech. "She will be here to judge your performance, alongside the rest of your teachers. If you prove ready, she will decide if you are ready to advance to the rank of a full Keyblade Master. Now, to decide who will fi--"

Xine was cut off suddenly, as the roof of the Throne Room collapsed around them, a massive arm formed of shadow piercing through the ceiling. As pieces of the roof smashed to the floor of the hall dozens of feet below, Keybearers diving to safety, both Xine and Lady Shimomura's faces set in anger. "This exam will have to be postponed," Lady Shimomura said venomously. "Keybearers, elimin--"

She, too was cut off, as the back wall of the Throne Room, behind the thrones, similarly exploded inward in a massive of blast of Nothingess, as a truly massive Nobody stepped through it. Tearing through the rest of the ceiling, the rest of the dark figure emerged, revealing a gigantic Heartless, composed of only darkness, with glowing yellow eyes and a giant Heart-shaped gap in its torso.

Fight! Vs. the Darkside (Level 5) and Twilight Thorn (Level 5)
    Defeat the Heartless and Nobody! Protect the Land of Departure!

OOC: So, how about something a little more interesting? Like, say, a boss battle?
    Last edited by Renewal; 24th November 2010 at 06:04 PM.

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Wow. They don't go half-assed on tests around here, do they?" Eliot asks, gazing at the gigantic Heartless, then the huge nobody. "Alright then. Brenton, you wanna help me send this punk back to the Darkness?" He says, his left hand crackling with electricity.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"Do you even have to ask?" Brenton said running up next to Eliot keyblade in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the students are about to begin their battle, in Twilight Town, Aelius is finishing up his. In his sun powered form, Aelius is unleashing on the shadows. His powered up blades are taking out the heartless in single blows. Aelius takes a deep breath as he shoots a small beam of sunlight at the last shadow destroying it.

OOC: YAY! Aelius leveled up!
    Last edited by MrGameandPichu; 24th November 2010 at 06:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Tailisu gasped at the sight of the giant Heartless and Nobody.
    "Looks really strong! But does its size equal power?" He thought. He is prepared his keyblade in case he gets a chance to attack one of the two enemies.

Blog Entries

The Darkside ended the conversation of the two right there, smashing its massive fist into the ground and sending a massive shockwave through the floor.

Meanwhile, the Twlight Thorn sent out long strands of Nothingness weaving through the air, twisting erratically, only to suddenly smash into Keybearers.

OOC: Libra would definitely be a great ability to add to your characters.

Oh, and to make leveling up easier for me to handle, I'll simply post whenever your characters gain a level. That'll make identifying the next level up easier.

Aelius: Level 2

Blog Entries

OOC: Eh. I'll defeat 'em when I defeat 'em. I don't need magic to tell me that.

"Alright then!" Eliot says, jumping out of the way. He lands, then uses sliding dash to get close the it's hand. He jumps on it, then runs up it, sliding his electrified hand along it's arm. "Heartless, being of darkness ion peoples hearts!" He calls, jumping at it's hand. "Prepare to be liberated!" He yells, slashing at it's head.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Brenton follows Eliot to the hand and stabs his keyblade in the hand. He starts running up along the arm behind Eliot but with his keyblade inside the arm of the Darkside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aelius brings both of his swords to his side. He calms down and his sun form fades away. He glances over and sees that in the middle of where the heartless were, there is a man. The man was on the ground and is now getting up. Aelius assumes that the Heartless were attacking him.

Blog Entries

OOC: But then you won't know things like this can happen:

The Darkside swung its arms out, knocking the two warriors away, before sinking to the ground on its knees. Suddenly, it fired massive Demi orbs from its chest; one unlucky student, too close to the Darkside, was hit and collapsed as nearly a quarter of his strength disappeared instantly.

Xine, busy with the Twilight Thorn, dashed in and pulled the student to safety. "Keep a careful eye out!" he warned the two, as the Darkside rose again and smashed its fist into the ground.

Blog Entries

Tailisu noticed that two keybearers were knocked back by the Giant Heartless, he thought that this was his chance to attack it. He charged at the Giant Heartless before he jumped while swinging his sword upwards, hitting it's arms.
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 24th November 2010 at 10:26 PM.

"Ow! It hits hard." Brenton says getting up. He then grabs his keyblade and runs to the Darkside's fist. Before he reaches it, he remembers the Masters words and stops. He jumps into the air and casts a Thunder spell, which for him is a thunder bolt shot from his hand or his keyblade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you. I would have been toast if it wasn't for you." says the man as he walks over to Aelius. "Don't mention it." Aelius says quietly. "No really, what were those things anyway?" Asks the man. "A threat." Aelius replies. "No doubt. Well thanks again, your one heck of a warrior." said the man. Without replying Aelius walks away.

Blog Entries

The Darkside showed no signs of weakness, and plunged its hand into a portal of darkness on the ground. As it pulled back its arm, a swarm of Shadows appeared. Xine turned his attention to the weak Heartless, blasting them with Pearl, while Lady Shimomura continued to fight the Twilight Thorn one on one.

The Darkside knelt once more, unleashing another swarm of Demi orbs.

OOC: Brenton Leander: Level 4

Blog Entries

"Don't worry, sir." Eliot says to Xine. "I studied hard." He then jumps in the air just below an orb, firing a ring of fire at the Dark Thorn. He uses the boost from the fire spell to bounce just in front of the orb, where he hits it in mid-air, hopefully launching it at the beast.

Her eyes glinting brightly, Alase ran towards the monster, fixating her eyes on the hole in it's chest. She jumped onto the shoulder of a student, similar to her strategy with the lights, and then lept towards the hole; landing awkwardly in the center. Raising up her keyblade, she started to slash around, digging it through the thick skin and cutting. Hacking, slicing, ect. ect. You get it.

~~~~

Looking around, Megan searched for a higher vantage point. Spying a large chunk of ceiling, the young princess ran over to it, jumping up on top of it. Megan wasn't so much as worried about the world as she was worried about her graduation. If she didn't graduate, she couldn't leave the world and get stronger, and then she would never free her planet from her evil brother. Gritting her teeth in determination, she raised her keyblade; aiming towards the giant Heartless's shoulder. If she could sever the arm, that would distract him for at least a few moments.

"Blizzard! Fire! Thunder!" she yelled out, channeling her energy out through her keyblade. The royal blue blade shivered slightly with the overload of spells and shot them out all at once.

OOC: Is that okay? I didn't see anything against it...

Everybody do the Nya-kachu!

Brenton gets into a defensive stance, holding his keyblade up, blocking the demi orbs as they attack him. He then sees Eliot atempt to knock one back and realizing the good idea he swings at one coming towards him hoping for the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aelius keeps walking thinking to himself, I didn't intend to save the man. Is it a good thing that I did? I helped him but did I help myself? I guess I eliminated more Heartless but did helping him further my goals? I don't know... He starts walking up the hill until he gets to the station plaza. He looks up at the clock tower. Been a while since I've been up there. Aelius makes his way to the top of the tower, and is deep in thought.

Blog Entries

The Darkside did not react, even as its left arm was separated from its body by the force of Megan's spells, and faded into darkness. It kneeled once more, this time unleashing a storm of Dark Fire, which separated into individual missiles that tracked the Keybearers on the ground.

OOC: Eliot Nadel, Level 4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast